How much do you like feminization?

Personally I love it, I don't have a very feminine physique, but I've always had a partiality towards dressing up (girls have so many more fun things to wear) and wearing heels

It's one of the most pervasive sides of my fetish-life, and I incorporate it into almost all the sessions

I love wearing stockings, panties etc under my work clothes on a day I'm going to session - but have to actively remember to go to a stall every time I use the bathroom, and even then not to let my 'vickies drop to my ankles'

On 5/19/2020 at 1:59 PM, Sissymaid1019 said:

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!

So I was wondering how much all of you like feminization? I ask because even my most open minded female friends have had negative reactions to me just wearing pantyhose.

It sounds like those female friends of yours are the wrong audience ? 

On 5/28/2020 at 10:01 PM, Mistress Kang said:

It sounds like those female friends of yours are the wrong audience ? 

Maybe - but I just have been wondering about this considering it's basically zero percent interest of anyone I know personally, including women who supposedly liked the idea initially

• 2 months later...

I'm fairly out of shape as of late and have never been feminine looking but I go back and forth. Some times I'm really into it and buy my own lingerie for myself and then every once in awhile I'll just get rid of everything and end up having to start over at some point. I've lost some really nice lingerie cause of that unfortunately. I've been very much in the mood of wanting to do a lot sissy play. Idk if quarantine is to blame though lol. I really want to session at the fortress and have some kind of sissy play involved in the session. Even if it's just crossdressing in an outfit that I have.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/4/2020 at 10:00 PM, ropeandspank said:

I'm fairly out of shape as of late and have never been feminine looking but I go back and forth. Some times I'm really into it and buy my own lingerie for myself and then every once in awhile I'll just get rid of everything and end up having to start over at some point. I've lost some really nice lingerie cause of that unfortunately. I've been very much in the mood of wanting to do a lot sissy play. Idk if quarantine is to blame though lol. I really want to session at the fortress and have some kind of sissy play involved in the session. Even if it's just crossdressing in an outfit that I have.

ugh i know the feeling ? its tough

does anyone have a report on what the 'pink room' is like? I saw one of the mistresses post here that is was the room for feminization play but I cant see much from the pictures.

Love the psychology of it.  The mind-games and mind-control, the vulnerability.  I love the hierarchy shift too.  You are at the bottom rung of the ladder as a sub.  As a feminized sub you are a few rungs below that.  At the same time I don't like anger/contempt based feminization scenes.  They're depressing.  What are we saying when we say that?