Old/New Times - New BDSM Goals?

Tagsub

I can’t wait to come back to the Fortress.  Such fond memories of the couple of sessions I had with Ms Jung a few years back and others.  It would be great to have a reunion.  On that note, has the passage of time made people on here have new bdsm interests?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 2:11 PM, Tagsub said:

I can’t wait to come back to the Fortress.  Such fond memories of the couple of sessions I had with Ms Jung a few years back and others.  It would be great to have a reunion.  On that note, has the passage of time made people on here have new bdsm interests?

Hmm, I wouldn't say I have new interests but I am definitely extra frisky after all this time stuck in the house and experiencing boredom on some days like I've never known possible!

Hmmm..Maybe re-name your quarantined extra-frisky self Mistress Corona.  She's restless and she will inspire your most 'feverish' fantasies.  She will test you, that's 'positive'.  You will ache for her.  She will take your breath away and you will not seek relief through a ventilator.  OK, not my best.

14 hours ago, eager2serve said:

Hmmm..Maybe re-name your quarantined extra-frisky self Mistress Corona.  She's restless and she will inspire your most 'feverish' fantasies.  She will test you, that's 'positive'.  You will ache for her.  She will take your breath away and you will not seek relief through a ventilator.  OK, not my best.

This is awful, e2e ?

On 7/7/2020 at 2:11 PM, Tagsub said:

I spent some time in hospital and have a new interest in medical-themed sessions.  Like, the whole notion of a nurse or doctor helping to heal your body and make you a stronger submissive.

Also, when thinking about some of the types of activities I used to like that are probably not safe for the time being, I go back to taking a beating as a BDSM basic that is not really affected by masks and such.  So part of me wants to get better at calmly taking pain to please my Mistress.

• 3 weeks later...

I really want to come and session at the fortress when this blows over. I've never sessioned with more than one domme before and I feel like this would be the best place to try it out. I've also become interested in a number of things that I was not concerned with before that I want to try and would love to try here.

On 8/10/2020 at 1:18 PM, ropeandspank said:

I really want to come and session at the fortress when this blows over. I've never sessioned with more than one domme before and I feel like this would be the best place to try it out. I've also become interested in a number of things that I was not concerned with before that I want to try and would love to try here.

Do it! ?? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a bit of a crisis early last year, quit sessioning, etc.  Pulling out of it, I imposed a lot of discipline on myself, lost over 50lbs.  But mostly cardio - running, cycling - and low-carb.  A trim little slut now. 

On the one hand, I want to be seriously (wo)man-handled.  Thrown against the wall, shackled to that big frame, gagged, something malevolent whispered in my ear about what a seriously bad idea it was to stay away.  On the other hand, I want to sit quietly, with my ass now probably the color of my valentine-red stockings, and massage your feet and ask how you've been.  (If you have removed my gag - it's ok if you haven't). 

13 hours ago, kevybaby said:

How tf does this kind of shit of come about in Japan - what is it about the culture? Things are things there that you just wouldn't think would exist until you see it. Why? 

You probably have to be exposed to the culture to get an understanding of it...

My wife is Japanese, .. I've traveled there a number of times, .. i watch Japanese programing on tv,..  and enjoy novels by Japanese authors.

The mind set is very different from western views  ...  they're more spiritual and are deep-thinkers about even the most mundane things in life.

Think about the simple beauty of even a tiny Japanese garden,.. or the original Ninja Warrior programs from years ago that started in Japan ...  far better than the current  nonsense that has been Americanized.