Lifestyle vs professional session

VirginSub

On 12/1/2020 at 8:05 PM, VirginSub said:

So both your young lady and you are subs.  OK, you and your lady are not in an FLR. Thanks.  I'm just curious.

Perhaps the nature of our play can be confusing. When we are together our roles are interchangeable. When we are with a Mistress she does not submit to the Mistress but the 2 of them unite against me.

In our vanilla life together she defers to me in most things. When I push her beyond a comfort level by behaving in a rude and crude manner she can dig in her heels and counter-attack.

Dannyboy

On 12/4/2020 at 1:34 PM, Dannyboy said:

Perhaps the nature of our play can be confusing. When we are together our roles are interchangeable. When we are with a Mistress she does not submit to the Mistress but the 2 of them unite against me.

In our vanilla life together she defers to me in most things. When I push her beyond a comfort level by behaving in a rude and crude manner she can dig in her heels and counter-attack.

Dannyboy

Seems like you guys are switches where you can be submissive or dominant. Personally I'm the same way with a relationship but regarding my preference for a session with a professional mistress I am fully submissive. I would love to be in a relationship where my girlfriend and I would go together and then I'd have her and a mistress double teaming me lol.

I have back in grad school.  I am not sure either of us knew there was a term for it, but it was clearly a D/a aspect to the entire relationship, where I was at her beck and call 24/7.  Mostly for help with cooking and shopping and what not. Pretty amazing, to be honest. 

Recently started dating someone who is switchy but sub-leaning.  Sexy AF, funny AF, and with a voice that would melt glass.  We are in the process of working out some ground rules. 

As far as who leads goes... she has multiple advanced degrees including a PhD on which the ink is still drying.  She's effing brilliant on top of that, ie, not spouting from texts but synthesizing advanced learning with her own moxie and wisdom.  Previously I've been either at least a little smarter than, funnier than, or more creative than everyone I have ever dated or married.  I don't think I consciously sought it.  But it's quite strange to be acutely aware that suddenly none of those are fully in my column.  Topping her doesn't involve addressing the perceived imbalance.  That would be shitty. 

But it's quite a toboggan ride.  No brakes, not much steering, just stay on and try not to crash into the ski lodge.

3 hours ago, ConsentOptional said:

Recently started dating someone who is switchy but sub-leaning.  Sexy AF, funny AF, and with a voice that would melt glass.  We are in the process of working out some ground rules. 

As far as who leads goes... she has multiple advanced degrees including a PhD on which the ink is still drying.  She's effing brilliant on top of that, ie, not spouting from texts but synthesizing advanced learning with her own moxie and wisdom.  Previously I've been either at least a little smarter than, funnier than, or more creative than everyone I have ever dated or married.  I don't think I consciously sought it.  But it's quite strange to be acutely aware that suddenly none of those are fully in my column.  Topping her doesn't involve addressing the perceived imbalance.  That would be shitty. 

But it's quite a toboggan ride.  No brakes, not much steering, just stay on and try not to crash into the ski lodge.

Forgive my ignorance - what is "AF?"

Dannyboy

20 hours ago, ConsentOptional said:

As fuck.

CO:

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I am still unfamiliar with pre-social media language and highly influenced by the quality public education I received in my generation. I am too old to change. 

She sounds highly desirable. I have a great level of comfort with highly educated or highly intelligent women. My first wife had a voice that could shatter glass and she didn't reveal that before the marriage vows. My young lady has those 3 qualities but lacks the high intellect of my Filipina Princess whose path in life doesn't include me in the long run. I should be happy with my exotically beautiful barbie doll and enjoy what little I have in common with the Filipina who will be successful in all aspects of her life without me.

Dannyboy

On 12/17/2020 at 11:08 AM, Dannyboy said:

CO:

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I am still unfamiliar with pre-social media language and highly influenced by the quality public education I received in my generation. I am too old to change. 

She sounds highly desirable. I have a great level of comfort with highly educated or highly intelligent women. My first wife had a voice that could shatter glass and she didn't reveal that before the marriage vows. My young lady has those 3 qualities but lacks the high intellect of my Filipina Princess whose path in life doesn't include me in the long run. I should be happy with my exotically beautiful barbie doll and enjoy what little I have in common with the Filipina who will be successful in all aspects of her life without me.

Dannyboy

Thanks, Danny.  It's complicated.  Could be my catholic upbringing, but I struggle to believe I deserve her even as I remain 3 chess moves behind.

On 12/18/2020 at 3:57 PM, ConsentOptional said:

Thanks, Danny.  It's complicated.  Could be my catholic upbringing, but I struggle to believe I deserve her even as I remain 3 chess moves behind.

CO... I'm happy to hear of your good fortune.

You mentioned a chess game and it reminded me of a blog post I read the other day...

*(Note the last paragraph).

Yours is a new game on a new board with a new player and with no established rules.. So why does 'deserve' even enter into this game.
 ... And it is just a game.. not a competition.

Seems wiser to simply enjoy participating in the game and not worry too much about the score.

I've been involved with a woman for a couple of years. In our everyday life, we're both involved in the decision making process,

but she is definitely the BOSS in bed.  I'm in my mid-sixties, and she's 15 years younger, and from the beginning she was a very

assertive lover.   She's highly orgasmic and demands a great deal of oral sex.  Which, by the way, turns me on a lot. She also

controls my orgasms, frequently edging me without allowing me to release.  When we spend a weekend together, she will

always have a dozen orgasms, or more.  She's VERY good with her hands and gives me my earth-shattering  weekly

release just before we part.  We have a very good relationship, and even though I'm an old guy, I'm having the best sex of my life.

14 hours ago, franknot said:

CO... I'm happy to hear of your good fortune.

You mentioned a chess game and it reminded me of a blog post I read the other day...

*(Note the last paragraph).

Yours is a new game on a new board with a new player and with no established rules.. So why does 'deserve' even enter into this game.
 ... And it is just a game.. not a competition.

Seems wiser to simply enjoy participating in the game and not worry too much about the score.

we went to a hotel on saturday.  i now have a definition of "holy fuck."

1 hour ago, Slave D said:

I've been involved with a woman for a couple of years. In our everyday life, we're both involved in the decision making process,

but she is definitely the BOSS in bed.  I'm in my mid-sixties, and she's 15 years younger, and from the beginning she was a very

assertive lover.   She's highly orgasmic and demands a great deal of oral sex.  Which, by the way, turns me on a lot. She also

controls my orgasms, frequently edging me without allowing me to release.  When we spend a weekend together, she will

always have a dozen orgasms, or more.  She's VERY good with her hands and gives me my earth-shattering  weekly

release just before we part.  We have a very good relationship, and even though I'm an old guy, I'm having the best sex of my life.

Slave D:

I salute you for weighing in for the geriatric set. Being a grumpy old bastard at this point my best days are memories now. Las Vegas is giving odds on whether I'll make it to my next birthday which, technically, will arrive in less than 24 hours. 

You have something special. in my mid thirties after a divorce I had a relationship with someone who was over ten years younger. She was a sexual behemoth but was horrible in most other aspects of a relationship. If I had a chance to to it over I would have chosen her over instant death, aids or cancer. Other than that there is no way I would have gone down the same path twice.

My current "partner" has been around for over 6 years and we are now at the "Fatal Attraction" or "Play Misty for Me" level of unlikely relationships. I guess I stopped fighting it.

Enjoy what you have.

Dannyboy