Is this right for me ?

Hi all, 

I've never Ever done BDSM and am really thinking about doing a session here. However I’m not sure if it’s right for me. 

I really want to get humiliated, denied, told I’m not man enough/cucked . Mainly verbal things. But I see many on here get whipped and so forth.

Anyone else go just to get humiliated verbally ? I wouldn’t mind trying me tied up and possibly wearing one of those masks as I plead with a mistress lol

for those wondering I am considering a session with mistress jung.

23 hours ago, bankingman911 said:

Hi all, 

I've never Ever done BDSM and am really thinking about doing a session here. However I’m not sure if it’s right for me. 

I really want to get humiliated, denied, told I’m not man enough/cucked . Mainly verbal things. But I see many on here get whipped and so forth.

Anyone else go just to get humiliated verbally ? I wouldn’t mind trying me tied up and possibly wearing one of those masks as I plead with a mistress lol

banking man....:

One of the most common mindsets of a first timer is the thought that his fantasies are not good enough to qualify for a session. As a consequence it becomes possible to believe erroneously that one must attempt activities beyond those of a true beginner or else be a failure. It is at this point that the quality of Mistress for your first session is critical.

Your session is truly between you and your Mistress. Explain your thoughts, desires and fantasies to her. Explain, also, your fears and limitations. A good Mistress will understand and guide you accordingly. Mistress Jung is a great Mistress. You will learn much from her and much about yourself. Fortress Mistresses on the whole are a cut above the rest. This is the best dungeon for a beginner. Trust your Mistress and trust yourself.

Dannyboy

On 3/11/2021 at 11:03 AM, bankingman911 said:

Hi all, 

Hey bankingman, posting here was a good first step. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard something similar from a first time client upon meeting and maybe you’ve seen the numerous posts asking about taking the plunge. So you are not alone ?

I really enjoy verbal scenes and getting into a subs head. And playing with a first timer is always fun! ?

On 3/12/2021 at 10:26 AM, Dannyboy said:

banking man....:

One of the most common mindsets of a first timer is the thought that his fantasies are not good enough to qualify for a session. As a consequence it becomes possible to believe erroneously that one must attempt activities beyond those of a true beginner or else be a failure. It is at this point that the quality of Mistress for your first session is critical.

Your session is truly between you and your Mistress. Explain your thoughts, desires and fantasies to her. Explain, also, your fears and limitations. A good Mistress will understand and guide you accordingly. Mistress Jung is a great Mistress. You will learn much from her and much about yourself. Fortress Mistresses on the whole are a cut above the rest. This is the best dungeon for a beginner. Trust your Mistress and trust yourself.

Dannyboy

Thank you Dannyboy ? that was also great advice

7 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Dear Mina:

I wish I could be rejuvenated to a young man for a day and then have my first ever session with you as my first Mistress.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy:

I remember in September of 2009 when her profile first came up. Just based on her candid pictures from around the neighborhood, I knew she would be my next session, and I remember that session as if it were yesterday.

Ray

Bankingman911, you cannot do better for a first session than Mistress Mina Jung.  She was my first at the Fortress and I remember that first encounter very well.  She is a Korean goddess who will know exactly how to deal with your uncertainties.  I wish I were groveling at her feet right this moment.

On 3/14/2021 at 10:12 PM, Big Trouble Baby said:

Dannyboy:

I remember in September of 2009 when her profile first came up. Just based on her candid pictures from around the neighborhood, I knew she would be my next session, and I remember that session as if it were yesterday.

Ray

Awwwww ?  and yet you forgot when my birthday was! ??  I took care of that !  I love teasing you BTB

On 3/24/2021 at 11:51 PM, Voyage said:

Bankingman911, you cannot do better for a first session than Mistress Mina Jung.  She was my first at the Fortress and I remember that first encounter very well.  She is a Korean goddess who will know exactly how to deal with your uncertainties.  I wish I were groveling at her feet right this moment.

I wish you were too Voyage ?  soon I hope!

On 3/27/2021 at 6:03 PM, Mistress Mina Jung said:

Awwwww ?  and yet you forgot when my birthday was! ??  I took care of that !  I love teasing you BTB

You certainly did take care of me. There's nothing like reciting a mantra to the pace of Your cane strokes. I haven't forgotten since and posted it every year while You were gone.

I had my first ever bdsm session at the Fortress and it was a great experience start to finish. Mostly verbal as I was a little nervous about more intense things.  Was introduced to rope play.  My mistress was professional, understanding, and fun.  Hope to visit again when I get back to NYC

On 4/5/2021 at 4:27 PM, VirginSub said:

Miss Mina, for first timers, will there be a chance to exchange thoughts between the booking and the actual session?

The best way to relay info is through booking!  When you first meet your Mistress you’ll also have a chance to go over anything else likes interests and limits. Hope that helps ?

Edited by Mistress Mina Jung