Older men

Kenny219

1 hour ago, Kenny219 said:

I was wondering if a 60 year old man could have a session I have bad knees so I can't  bend down so good do you  think I could  have  a good  session 

Just let the Mistress know about any physical limitations you may have. A Fortress Mistress will create a session that works with or around your limitations. 

Dannyboy

14 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Just let the Mistress know about any physical limitations you may have. A Fortress Mistress will create a session that works with or around your limitations. 

Dannyboy

I'm older than 60 and in my last two sessions I was on crutches. My only fear was if Mistress Jung thought I was playing the sympathy card (lol).

Your session will be tailored to your needs and limitations. You'll be in good hands.

2 hours ago, Mistress Mina Jung said:

Absolutely! The Mistresses can work around all sorts of limitations as long as you let us know. We love getting creative ?

Thanks that's good to know would love to have a session with you and mistress von Dietz 

1 hour ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

What are you waiting for?!  Come play with us!  ?

I'm in Illinois right now but as soon as I get back I will set up a session can't wait to meet 2 beautiful mistresses can't wait to see what you have in mind for me 

On 6/12/2021 at 5:57 PM, Big Trouble Baby said:

Dannyboy:

I mistakenly responded to your reply of Kenny 219's post. Pardon me.

Ray

Ray:

I don't have authority to pardon you. If you are suggesting that Ms. Jung beat you with your own crutches because she knew you were faking it my pardon would be too late anyway.

Dannyboy

On 6/12/2021 at 9:02 PM, Mistress Mina Jung said:

Absolutely! The Mistresses can work around all sorts of limitations as long as you let us know. We love getting creative ?

Dear Ms. Jung:

I would remind everyone that you became my Angel of Mercy years ago as we sessioned a number of times after being seriously injured in an accident. I was damaged psychologically as well as physically. Although I couldn't present your "bills" to my medical insurance you were instrumental to my recovery.

Dannyboy

The FF goddesses are brilliant and skilled and creative, as well as being beautiful, sexy, and devious.

I am an old-timer myself and probably was at  least 60 before my first FF session.  They can tailor a session for anyone who is  wiling to put himself in their capable hands.

Go for it, Kenny 219!

3 hours ago, Voyage said:

The FF goddesses are brilliant and skilled and creative, as well as being beautiful, sexy, and devious.

I am an old-timer myself and probably was at  least 60 before my first FF session.  They can tailor a session for anyone who is  wiling to put himself in their capable hands.

Go for it, Kenny 219!

I will  thanks 

On 6/14/2021 at 10:55 AM, Dannyboy said:

Dear Ms. Jung:

I would remind everyone that you became my Angel of Mercy years ago as we sessioned a number of times after being seriously injured in an accident. I was damaged psychologically as well as physically. Although I couldn't present your "bills" to my medical insurance you were instrumental to my recovery.

Dannyboy

Ahhh yes Dannyboy. That was such a tender time wouldn’t you say.  Glad to have been an integral part of your recovery ?

On 6/13/2021 at 10:42 PM, Kenny219 said:

I'm in Illinois right now but as soon as I get back I will set up a session can't wait to meet 2 beautiful mistresses can't wait to see what you have in mind for me 

Yay! Can’t wait!  It feels so good to be playing again regularly. It’s making me extra feisty these days ??