My first session!

KitsuneNoYume

Just as I’d planned in my first forum post, I had my very first session recently with Mistress Jung.  Actually, my first session ever!

As others have stated here, the process for entering is very secure and technologically sophisticated. I never saw anyone other than the mistress, and I felt very safe here (well, I mean, safe from anyone except the mistress! ?)

Mistress Jung is taking me on a journey I have waited my whole life to go on, discovering my sexuality, non-binary-ness (is that a word?), and kink. Be sure to list your fetishes and what you want to explore in your email to booking — it is very apparent that they will be read and planned for! 

I was very nervous beforehand, but I’m so glad I stuck with it. She walked in and introduced herself as just “Mina”, in no different a way than one would say in a friendly everyday chat … this helped me be less intimidated for this very first encounter in something I was brand new to. 

Despite that, one of the side effects of the oximeter reading for COVID screening is that your pulse is also displayed… At 120 bpm, it was apparent to both of us that I was still quite nervous …and created an opportunity for her to playfully observe that!

(But don’t worry, by the end of the session I was feeling a LOT of… other things, but nervousness was not one of them!)

Mistress Jung took things slow for me as I had requested — I think like Mistress Kang told me, once you get to know the mistress you feel much more comfortable going….. uh well, deeper. We did start slow, but she was able to sense how I felt as we went, and progressed at a really organic, comfortable pace. 

I really enjoy taking pain for her, because I can tell she deeply enjoys it (you really can’t fake being a sadist!). I was really impressed by her ability to sense my “real” pain limit without me needing to say anything.  There’s a certain point at which you hit a ceiling… but she knows where that ceiling is. I actually found it really hot because it’s like she’s in your mind. 

I will keep the juicy details of what we did private, but I will share this: I am now completely her bitch. I’ve never felt so deeply owned by someone like this, and it is deeply… fulfilling (and plenty of other things too…) And in my view, this isn’t just a kink-based feeling but also a sense of her taking responsibility for me in the journey we are going on. It is a profoundly intimate dynamic.

My knees have limitations and certain things I can do, can’t do, or can only do very uncomfortably. Please speak up if something is uncomfortable because of things like that, Mistress Jung was able to adapt very well. :)

At the end, I went through a period of time where my mind was “waking up”. I felt very vulnerable during this time. This period of time felt psychologically critical, but Mistress Jung’s masterfully reassuring manner gave me something I needed more than I ever knew: acceptance. The dinner after the session was so important, because not only did it give me such further validation in that transitionary time, but also a really valuable opportunity to talk about my experience, as well as getting to know each other. After that, I discovered Mistress Jung is a really cool person, and that we have a lot of viewpoints in common in life. This also translates back to me so that I feel even more comfortable — proud, in fact — to belong to her and be guided by her. 

Looking back, I realize I was “waking up” because it seems my brain stored my memories of the session in the same way as a dream. They have an ethereal quality to them. Have any of you ever felt this before?

In the days since, something inside me has been awakening. I am feeling a sense of freedom I have never felt before. Like a whole new dimension in space opened up in my life. I don’t have to be the “man society says I have to be”.

When I got home, I was thrilled to see the marks. Every day, they’ve been like Mistress’s ownership marks on me, and a reminder that what happened then isn’t over. One mark in my left inner thigh took well over a week to disappear. I was very happy it lasted so long, and sad to see it finally disappear. 

I think I need more marks now.

Thank you for your deep and introspective posting of a first ever session coupled with the good fortune of having that session with Mina Jung.  My first session took place before any of the Fortress Ladies were born. When I first sessioned with her I had already experienced the greatness of elite Mistresses. It was then that I realized there was yet another unique and enthralling Lady who found a way to my soul that only she knew existed. She did not replace anyone from the past but she found a rightful place that no one else could fill.

I have to admit a feeling of jealousy as she claims new souls to follow her while I wonder if I will ever be able to session again. If that is so then so be it. I would want nothing less for her than to be that special Mistress for others. 

And so it goes.

Dannyboy 

On 8/23/2021 at 1:22 AM, KitsuneNoYume said:

Just as I’d planned in my first forum post, I had my very first session recently with Mistress Jung.  Actually, my first session ever!

As others have stated here, the process for entering is very secure and technologically sophisticated. I never saw anyone other than the mistress, and I felt very safe here (well, I mean, safe from anyone except the mistress! ?)

Mistress Jung is taking me on a journey I have waited my whole life to go on, discovering my sexuality, non-binary-ness (is that a word?), and kink. Be sure to list your fetishes and what you want to explore in your email to booking — it is very apparent that they will be read and planned for! 

I was very nervous beforehand, but I’m so glad I stuck with it. She walked in and introduced herself as just “Mina”, in no different a way than one would say in a friendly everyday chat … this helped me be less intimidated for this very first encounter in something I was brand new to. 

Despite that, one of the side effects of the oximeter reading for COVID screening is that your pulse is also displayed… At 120 bpm, it was apparent to both of us that I was still quite nervous …and created an opportunity for her to playfully observe that!

(But don’t worry, by the end of the session I was feeling a LOT of… other things, but nervousness was not one of them!)

Mistress Jung took things slow for me as I had requested — I think like Mistress Kang told me, once you get to know the mistress you feel much more comfortable going….. uh well, deeper. We did start slow, but she was able to sense how I felt as we went, and progressed at a really organic, comfortable pace. 

I really enjoy taking pain for her, because I can tell she deeply enjoys it (you really can’t fake being a sadist!). I was really impressed by her ability to sense my “real” pain limit without me needing to say anything.  There’s a certain point at which you hit a ceiling… but she knows where that ceiling is. I actually found it really hot because it’s like she’s in your mind. 

I will keep the juicy details of what we did private, but I will share this: I am now completely her bitch. I’ve never felt so deeply owned by someone like this, and it is deeply… fulfilling (and plenty of other things too…) And in my view, this isn’t just a kink-based feeling but also a sense of her taking responsibility for me in the journey we are going on. It is a profoundly intimate dynamic.

My knees have limitations and certain things I can do, can’t do, or can only do very uncomfortably. Please speak up if something is uncomfortable because of things like that, Mistress Jung was able to adapt very well. :)

At the end, I went through a period of time where my mind was “waking up”. I felt very vulnerable during this time. This period of time felt psychologically critical, but Mistress Jung’s masterfully reassuring manner gave me something I needed more than I ever knew: acceptance. The dinner after the session was so important, because not only did it give me such further validation in that transitionary time, but also a really valuable opportunity to talk about my experience, as well as getting to know each other. After that, I discovered Mistress Jung is a really cool person, and that we have a lot of viewpoints in common in life. This also translates back to me so that I feel even more comfortable — proud, in fact — to belong to her and be guided by her. 

Looking back, I realize I was “waking up” because it seems my brain stored my memories of the session in the same way as a dream. They have an ethereal quality to them. Have any of you ever felt this before?

In the days since, something inside me has been awakening. I am feeling a sense of freedom I have never felt before. Like a whole new dimension in space opened up in my life. I don’t have to be the “man society says I have to be”.

When I got home, I was thrilled to see the marks. Every day, they’ve been like Mistress’s ownership marks on me, and a reminder that what happened then isn’t over. One mark in my left inner thigh took well over a week to disappear. I was very happy it lasted so long, and sad to see it finally disappear. 

Congratulations, Kitsune! I had my second session with Mistress Jung yesterday, and yes, she's terrific!?

On 8/23/2021 at 1:22 AM, KitsuneNoYume said:

Hearing this pleases me oh so much ?  Oh the things I shall do to you ?  I believe I have that "look" in my eyes as I type this...

I am so happy that my post pleases you Mistress. ? I can’t even start to imagine the depths I will steep to for you, and it gives me such a profound sense of fulfillment. I can imagine your eyes right now…

I’ve been noticing changes in myself in the days since we last saw each other. I feel like the deep “me” is being unbound, and I can start to trace its outline in the space of my psyche. I feel more confident in being me, and even today I ordered Shinjuku-style clothing (up until today I never even felt there was a fashion style I liked). I didn’t even realize before recently that I had things like that inside me that I could express, let alone feel comfortable doing so.

My complete abstention has been already pushing me further and further beneath you to an almost spiritual degree. I am terrified now of the device coming off, but I promise you there will be no mistakes. 

On 8/29/2021 at 9:38 PM, KitsuneNoYume said:

I am so happy that my post pleases you Mistress. ? I can’t even start to imagine the depths I will steep to for you, and it gives me such a profound sense of fulfillment. I can imagine your eyes right now…

I’ve been noticing changes in myself in the days since we last saw each other. I feel like the deep “me” is being unbound, and I can start to trace its outline in the space of my psyche. I feel more confident in being me, and even today I ordered Shinjuku-style clothing (up until today I never even felt there was a fashion style I liked). I didn’t even realize before recently that I had things like that inside me that I could express, let alone feel comfortable doing so.

My complete abstention has been already pushing me further and further beneath you to an almost spiritual degree. I am terrified now of the device coming off, but I promise you there will be no mistakes. 

I saw what you ordered!  The green shirt is my favorite!

As so many others here can attest, being under your Mistress is truly a spiritual experience...