Question for the Mistresses - favourite form of ballbusting

az1za

I like #1 and #4 - and to expand on #4, I like to dig in with my nails ^.^ I prefer a more hands-on approach as I have small but strong fingers, but I don't think that you can beat a good kick in the balls!

Hope this is self explanatory! Which is your personal favourite and why?

1) kicking balls

2) kneeing balls

3) punching balls

4) squeezing balls

;-)

Mistresses,

I'm wondering where CBT ends and ball busting begins. CBT seems to include use of devices, weights, clampps, rope/cord (Mistress Ahn) wax, parachutes, etc., but I've always assumed it included slapping, nails, and squeezing of the c&b. How does ball busting differ from CBT if it does? I wiki'ed ball busting and got redirected to CBT? Inquiring minds want to know;-)

LW

Guest Mistress Kang

Mistresses,

I'm wondering where CBT ends and ball busting begins. CBT seems to include use of devices, weights, clampps, rope/cord (Mistress Ahn) wax, parachutes, etc., but I've always assumed it included slapping, nails, and squeezing of the c&b. How does ball busting differ from CBT if it does? I wiki'ed ball busting and got redirected to CBT? Inquiring minds want to know;-)

LW

I've always felt that "CBT" can mean "T-easing" and/or "T-orture" depending...

To me, "BB" refers to "ALL PAIN ALL THE TIME" and doesn't include the "C" LOL

That pretty much sums it up, ya think?

Thank you Mistress Kang. Yes, that sums it up;-) CBT does indeed sound less scary although my visits to the Fortress have made me an aficionado of both unwittingly; as long as it amuses my Domme;-)

LW

quote name='Mistress Kang' date='26 September 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1285529989' post='15157']

That's how I look at it too. And with CBT, other activities can be involved, like bondage, wax, ect... With BB, its just POW, POW, POW!! :)

I enjoy a lot of slapping and squeezing.

• 3 months later...

I like #1 and #4 - and to expand on #4, I like to dig in with my nails ^.^ I prefer a more hands-on approach as I have small but strong fingers, but I don't think that you can beat a good kick in the balls!

Mistress Choi,

A good kick in the balls, could be what I fear most of all, yet having your nail marks in my balls sounds kind of exciting, but I am absolutely sure that it sounds a whole lot better than it feels, especially given the fact of your small but strong fingers.