Celebrity session

tingtong

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to dig this topic and flip it back around. Which celebrities would you like to have dominate you, for the subs?

Jeriko13,

My preference is to be dominated by an Asian Mistress, but if I was to stray somewhat for this question and could choose celebrities from a few different venues, I would have to list in the following order,

Television - Liz Cho

Movies - Frieda Pinto, Ziyi Zhang

Music - Rihanna (especially now after viewing her music video for S&M)

- Koda Kumi

YES! I could totally see Pink having a grand 'ole time with you!!

As for celebrities whom I'd like to dominate me, I would like to see what Woody Allen can pull out of his funny little head in the way of session scripting.

Mistress Zhao, I could picture you being dominated/switching with a young (Stripes era) Bill Murray. That I would pay to see for the entertainment value alone. :)

I was about to say Lucy Liu last night but was waiting to think of a couple more.

I think Lucy Liu was the obvious choice. I know she was the first one I thought of along with Angelina Jolie. Plus, its not that much of a stretch to think of her kicking ass in leather and a whip thanks to Charlie's Angels, Kill Bill, and Payback.

I think Lucy Liu was the obvious choice. I know she was the first one I thought of along with Angelina Jolie. Plus, its not that much of a stretch to think of her kicking ass in leather and a whip thanks to Charlie's Angels, Kill Bill, and Payback.

Lucy Liu YYYYYeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!

What about Lucy Liu? I think she is HOT! How about a sexy Charlie's Angel having her demonic way with you? ;)

Lucy Liu is HOT and given some of her movie roles, I think that she is an excellent choice, which was even made more evident to me after seeing her on Broadway in God of Carnage.

Obvious maybe, but fitting. She's a celebrity you and others would want to session with, duh :rolleyes:

• 10 months later...

I would LOOOOOVE to spank Tom Cruise. Really hard. Especially if he wasn't into it, and got really angry. But his wrists and ankles and thighs would be tied up very tight and he could only yell and spit and turn red. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thought I'd revive another favorite. I would love to be a witness to this scene and laugh. After she finishes with Tom, she looks at me and Mistress Zhao demands to know what I'm laughing at. I'm next.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely Lucy Liu - they way She uses that black stick in the business meeting scene in the first Charlie's Angels movie like a riding crop - and that's a great foot scene in the beginning of the movie too - & I love the sound of Her voice & the expressions on Her face - She would probably be a great Mistress.

Definitely Lucy Liu - they way She uses that black stick in the business meeting scene in the first Charlie's Angels movie like a riding crop - and that's a great foot scene in the beginning of the movie too - & I love the sound of Her voice & the expressions on Her face - She would probably be a great Mistress.

Her role as a harsh Dominatrix in Payback did a lot to change my session desires to Asian only.

Her role as a harsh Dominatrix in Payback did a lot to change my session desires to Asian only.

Grace Park....Hawaii Five 0 and You are all going to laugh but I have a thing for channel 4

anchor in the morning Darlene Rodriguez.....She could be a Domme.....Anybody see the movie "Push"??

The Asian girl who plays the "sniff"......can't remember her name. I'll google it and post it.

tw

Yes, I love Lucy Liu in Payback - I haven't seen that movie in a long time so my memory is probably not 100%, but if I remember right, She was the best part of that movie - I have to rent that out again - I couldn't imagine anyone else playing that character but Her - I think Her name was Pearl - & I barely remember, but I think there was a scene when She was on telephone in the middle of a session with a sub - that was so hilarious when she was telling the sub, "I'm on the phone!"

Grace Park....Hawaii Five 0 and You are all going to laugh but I have a thing for channel 4

anchor in the morning Darlene Rodriguez.....She could be a Domme.....Anybody see the movie "Push"??

The Asian girl who plays the "sniff"......can't remember her name. I'll google it and post it.

tw

Yes, Grace Park is lovely and she kicks ass on Five O which is the only reason I watch. Also love Maggie Q from NIkita and Hong Kong films like Naked Weapon. Jamie Chung is an up and coming Asian ass kicker. Seems like a trend.

Yes, I love Lucy Liu in Payback - I haven't seen that movie in a long time so my memory is probably not 100%, but if I remember right, She was the best part of that movie - I have to rent that out again - I couldn't imagine anyone else playing that character but Her - I think Her name was Pearl - & I barely remember, but I think there was a scene when She was on telephone in the middle of a session with a sub - that was so hilarious when she was telling the sub, "I'm on the phone!"

Pearl is correct. My favorite scene is when Mel Gibson raises his hand to smack a guy and Pearl stops him, says "let me do it" and then proceeds to beat the shit out of the guy. With the guy flat on the floor, she digs her heel into his balls and twists and then picks up a whip to continue the beating. Mel has to stop her. Rent the movie because TBS cuts out most if this scene.

Pearl is correct. My favorite scene is when Mel Gibson raises his hand to smack a guy and Pearl stops him, says "let me do it" and then proceeds to beat the shit out of the guy. With the guy flat on the floor, she digs her heel into his balls and twists and then picks up a whip to continue the beating. Mel has to stop her. Rent the movie because TBS cuts out most if this scene.

I remember that scene - She really knows how to use her feet - just like in Charlie's Angels - especially back then when it was rare to see those kinds of scenes in movies or on tv unless Quentin Tarantino came out with a new movie - but now, almost every time I put on the TV, I either see Women's feet and even once in a while, a little riding crop action - I also vaguely remember a hair tickle scene with Her on Ally McBeale, I think her name was Ling Woo.

I'm definitely gonna watch Payback again -Thanks for recomending it.

Loved Dennis Hopper as a dom in "Blue Velvet". "Suave you are so fucking suave man." Fucking hilarious and frightening all at once, not unlike the real thing. Two celebs I would like to dominate me are Sheryl Crowe and Daisy Fuentes!!! They are both gorgeous and have the sexiest feet.

I always kind of wished Dennis Hopper did a movie with Lucy Liu and he would be a character kinda like Frank Booth or Feck (River's Edge) or Milo (Backtrack) & Lucy Liu plays a really wild character like Pearl in Payback & throw in Harvey Keitelle playing a Bad Lieutenant kind of character too.

I always kind of wished Dennis Hopper did a movie with Lucy Liu and he would be a character kinda like Frank Booth or Feck (River's Edge) or Milo (Backtrack) & Lucy Liu plays a really wild character like Pearl in Payback & throw in Harvey Keitelle playing a Bad Lieutenant kind of character too.

We have the same tastes. Blue Velvet was great. Dennis Hopper never disappoints. "Frank,should I pour the beer?" " No ,I want you to fuck it,shit yes pour the fucking beer!" Hahaha. I like the honorable mention of Harvey Keitel's Bad Lieutenant too. That gut wrenching whimper/cry/howl he had. I'm going to try and emulate that in my next session :)

Yes, Grace Park is lovely and she kicks ass on Five O which is the only reason I watch. Also love Maggie Q from NIkita and Hong Kong films like Naked Weapon. Jamie Chung is an up and coming Asian ass kicker. Seems like a trend.

I absolutely love Jamie Chung and continue to admire the wardrobe and action sequences of Sucker Punch.