Celebrity session

tingtong

Hi,

I have seen a few comments on who would be a good mistress at the Fortress. How about the other way around. Who would the mistresses like to have a session with? More specifically, which celebrity would you ladies like to have a session with and what you would do? Bust Simon Cowells balls, give Tom Cruise a good spanking?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I have seen a few comments on who would be a good mistress at the Fortress. How about the other way around. Who would the mistresses like to have a session with? More specifically, which celebrity would you ladies like to have a session with and what you would do? Bust Simon Cowells balls, give Tom Cruise a good spanking?

Good one! I used to have a *thing* for Tom Cruise back in the day- he's got a great nose! lol.

I'd love to see Christian Bale hogtied and sucking on my toes HAHA! "Bad Batman, you've been bad!"

Hi,

I would LOOOOOVE to spank Tom Cruise. Really hard. Especially if he wasn't into it, and got really angry. But his wrists and ankles and thighs would be tied up very tight and he could only yell and spit and turn red. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sometimes it's hard for me to be really really mean, unless I have very personal reasons. Suspending my disbelief that all people are basically good would be a challenge, but if Tom Cruise could get mad enough and turn lobster red and sweaty and yell at the top of his lungs, I would find a way to overcome this challenge.

I would LOOOOOVE to spank Tom Cruise. Really hard. Especially if he wasn't into it, and got really angry. But his wrists and ankles and thighs would be tied up very tight and he could only yell and spit and turn red. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sometimes it's hard for me to be really really mean, unless I have very personal reasons. Suspending my disbelief that all people are basically good would be a challenge, but if Tom Cruise could get mad enough and turn lobster red and sweaty and yell at the top of his lungs, I would find a way to overcome this challenge.

LOL! I would love to watch that! Lobster red... yum!

Jason Statham. So manly, so rugged, I'd like to see him tied spread eagle biting his lower lip and sweaty trying to retain some semblance of manliness. I'd give him 20 minutes, he'd break down like a little girl. :)

Mistress Ahn,

I was anxiously awaiting your response to this particular post. I really love your confidence, that in 20 minutes you could break down such a manly rugged type. I sure wouldn't bet against you.

• 1 month later...

Jason Statham. So manly, so rugged, I'd like to see him tied spread eagle biting his lower lip and sweaty trying to retain some semblance of manliness. I'd give him 20 minutes, he'd break down like a little girl. :)

Jason Stantham looks like me...I have slightly more hair but clean cut. I wonder what would happen during those 20 minutes with you, Mistress Ahn.

Mistress Zhao,

I like that you gave this some serious though. It sounds like this has been on your mind for a while. What else are you keeping pent up inside? :)

danny

• 3 weeks later...

Actually missed my opportunity to dress up as Tom Cruise for Halloween and go Trick or Treating at The Fortress, in hopes of a treat from mZ in the form of a good spanking.

Mistress Zhao,

I like that you gave this some serious though. It sounds like this has been on your mind for a while. What else are you keeping pent up inside? :)

danny

Hm..what else is pent up?

My disgust for child molesters and pedophiles could easily be translated into something akin to carving a turkey.

Oddly enough, Tom Cruise is the only celebrity that actually annoys me when I see his face. It's funny how some people tell me "I was told I look like him" in hopes of pulling a reaction out of me.

Mistress Ahn,

I like your confidence. Under the right circumstances, I'd like to think that you would do the same with me.

Danny

• 2 months later...

I want to dig this topic and flip it back around. Which celebrities would you like to have dominate you, for the subs?

Any other Mistresses want to weigh in on the topic?

Also, I share Mistress Zhao's extreme disdain (too weak a word) for pedophiles and child molesters, and you can add racists to my list too.

I want to dig this topic and flip it back around. Which celebrities would you like to have dominate you, for the subs?

Any other Mistresses want to weigh in on the topic?

Also, I share Mistress Zhao's extreme disdain (too weak a word) for pedophiles and child molesters, and you can add racists to my list too.

Good one Jeriko, I also agree w/ Mistress Zhao (done slowly) and yours.

I guess the celebrity I'd like to dominate me is Pink. She's so tough and sexy at the same time, and I have a thing for women in great shape.

I guess the celebrity I'd like to dominate me is Pink. She's so tough and sexy at the same time, and I have a thing for women in great shape.

YES! I could totally see Pink having a grand 'ole time with you!!

As for celebrities whom I'd like to dominate me, I would like to see what Woody Allen can pull out of his funny little head in the way of session scripting.

Pink is a good one. I think I'd choose Serena Williams. Great shape, amazing thighs, and oh, those forehands and backhands. Maybe even the Williams sisters together, haha

LOL I just saw Anny Hall again recently.

I'd go with an early 1950's Jane Russel;)

LW

YES! I could totally see Pink having a grand 'ole time with you!!

As for celebrities whom I'd like to dominate me, I would like to see what Woody Allen can pull out of his funny little head in the way of session scripting.