Celebrity session

tingtong

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to dig this topic and flip it back around. Which celebrities would you like to have dominate you, for the subs?

Upon further reflection, can't decide whether to just end it all.

With one, jumbo multi-dom session with:

Naomi Campbell, Pam Grier, Tamara Dobson, Serena Williams, Janet Jackson and Halle Berry

OR

Claudia Schiffer, Cameron Diaz, Elke Sommer, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Uma Thurman

OR

Rosario Dawson, Angelina, Liv Tyler, Jennifer Garner and Selma Hayek

OR

Chen/Jung/Kang/Tran/Vu/Zhao

feeback welcome. before i make a mistake and it is too late.

I do watch a lot of movies, but I'm not into celebrities like that. I DO happen to find metal rocker chicks SUPERHOT (Otep, Christina, etc...). There is one that I would absolutely die to be dominated by. The first time I saw her in concert I thought I was watching the devil incarnate - her voice literally feels like it comes from the depths of Hades itself. She has an amazing stage presence and is just amazing. I met her once at a CD signing and was completely blown away. Angela Gossow from Arch Enemy would totally kick my ass from here to hell and back, and I would love every minute of it!

BTW - I was searching on the web the other day (I think for uninterruptible power supplies :) ) and I came across the strangest clip of Lucy Liu. She was having sex with a guy in the zoo in the snake pit while they both were being bitten by cobras. Mostly full nudity too. I can't remember the name of the movie, but it was freakin' weird!

Upon further reflection, can't decide whether to just end it all.

With one, jumbo multi-dom session with:

Naomi Campbell, Pam Grier, Tamara Dobson, Serena Williams, Janet Jackson and Halle Berry

OR

Claudia Schiffer, Cameron Diaz, Elke Sommer, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Uma Thurman

OR

Rosario Dawson, Angelina, Liv Tyler, Jennifer Garner and Selma Hayek

OR

Chen/Jung/Kang/Tran/Vu/Zhao

feeback welcome. before i make a mistake and it is too late.

My vote would definitely be for your final selection of Chen/Jung/Kang/Tran/Vu/Zhao along with the remainder of the Fortress Mistresses.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a fairly long list of celebs I fantasize about pissing and spitting on me. Criteria is two-fold -- who I think is freaking hot and who I think would be really into it. Of course, there is overlap. Kind of a weird mix of beautiful women I admire for a variety of reasons: beauty, intellect, talent.

Just a few. Quick list. Not in any particular order:

Bai Ling

Mia Wasakowska

Cameron Diaz (not really into her, but I get the feeling she'd totally be into piss play)

Kristen Bell

Mila Kunis

Akane Hotaru (JAV star)

Risa Murakami (JAV star)

Azusa Ayano (JAV star)

Rihanna

Aubrey Plaza

Rashida Jones

Evan Rachel Wood

Lizzy Caplan

Kristen Kreuk

Emmy Rossum

Olivia Thirlby

Shannyn Sossamon

Christina Ricci

I want to dig this topic and flip it back around. Which celebrities would you like to have dominate you, for the subs?

Any other Mistresses want to weigh in on the topic?

Also, I share Mistress Zhao's extreme disdain (too weak a word) for pedophiles and child molesters, and you can add racists to my list too.

Celebrity Dommes...hmmmm

I would think that Helen Mirren would be a natural and my first choice.

I've got a fairly long list of celebs I fantasize about pissing and spitting on me. Criteria is two-fold -- who I think is freaking hot and who I think would be really into it. Of course, there is overlap. Kind of a weird mix of beautiful women I admire for a variety of reasons: beauty, intellect, talent.

Just a few. Quick list. Not in any particular order:

Bai Ling

Mia Wasakowska

Cameron Diaz (not really into her, but I get the feeling she'd totally be into piss play)

Kristen Bell

Mila Kunis

Akane Hotaru (JAV star)

Risa Murakami (JAV star)

Azusa Ayano (JAV star)

Rihanna

Aubrey Plaza

Rashida Jones

Evan Rachel Wood

Lizzy Caplan

Kristen Kreuk

Emmy Rossum

Olivia Thirlby

Shannyn Sossamon

Christina Ricci

Evan Rachel Wood for sure. She has a very 'strong' presence. I understand she's bisexual which while it doesnt necessarily mean she's a kinkster certainly doesn't hurt! LOL

Can't agree with you about Bai Ling. Attractive for sure but clearly a whack job. I would automatically pass on anyone who has been part of Celebrity Rehab.

Christina Ricci - yeah, she definitely has an edge and if you saw Black Snake Moan you want her to put you on a chain too.

Emmy Rossum - just a tad too ethereal for my taste

Good list though!

Evan Rachel Wood for sure. She has a very 'strong' presence. I understand she's bisexual which while it doesnt necessarily mean she's a kinkster certainly doesn't hurt! LOL

Can't agree with you about Bai Ling. Attractive for sure but clearly a whack job. I would automatically pass on anyone who has been part of Celebrity Rehab.

Christina Ricci - yeah, she definitely has an edge and if you saw Black Snake Moan you want her to put you on a chain too.

Emmy Rossum - just a tad too ethereal for my taste

Good list though!

Bai Ling seems like a total kook in some respects, but somehow that is part of the appeal. However, I also think she is talented and intelligent.

What I did just notice about my list is that it seems to be a fairly smart and talented group of women.

Tremendous! Funny, he says "Fuck me in the ass" first and then "shove it up my ass" later. Hmm....

And Elizabeth Banks was so funny in this movie too - when he takes his shirt off & he as all those patches of hair & bald spots & she looks at him and she's like - ooh, you're so kinky.

Imagine how painful the waxing would have been if she pulled the tape off really slowly?

• 3 weeks later...

We have the same tastes. Blue Velvet was great. Dennis Hopper never disappoints. "Frank,should I pour the beer?" " No ,I want you to fuck it,shit yes pour the fucking beer!" Hahaha. I like the honorable mention of Harvey Keitel's Bad Lieutenant too. That gut wrenching whimper/cry/howl he had. I'm going to try and emulate that in my next session :)

It's almost like peotry the way Frank speaks - Paul, candy colored clown - You're fuckin' lucky to be alive - Don't be a good neighbor to her - I'll send you a love letter - straight from my heart, fucker.

& that was so funny when he was saying - Feel my muscles - ugh? - feel 'em - uhh? - You like that? - Hold him tight for me - & that lady dancing on the roof of the car - that was so funny - I still crack up at that scene.

I saw it in that cult movie theatre in Greenwich Village about 20 something years ago & everybody in the theatre was cracking up - Here's to Ben - we love Ben.

Have a good weekend.

It's almost like peotry the way Frank speaks - Paul, candy colored clown - You're fuckin' lucky to be alive - Don't be a good neighbor to her - I'll send you a love letter - straight from my heart, fucker.

& that was so funny when he was saying - Feel my muscles - ugh? - feel 'em - uhh? - You like that? - Hold him tight for me - & that lady dancing on the roof of the car - that was so funny - I still crack up at that scene.

I saw it in that cult movie theatre in Greenwich Village about 20 something years ago & everybody in the theatre was cracking up - Here's to Ben - we love Ben.

Have a good weekend.

Thanks John. Dennis Hopper RULES!! Suave, you are so Fucking suave man!! lol And who can forget " Baby wants it!! Baby wants to fuuuck!!"