Training Sessions with Mistress Sato and Mistress Gong

I recently met a couple of amazing ladies, Mistress Juno Sato and Mistress Diana Gong, and am so excited to welcome them to the Fortress! I am selectively looking for willing and capable subbies for them to practice on. 

Mistress Sato is Korean-Japanese and Mistress Gong is Chinese. I've include a few of their photos (plus a short lil video of Mistress Sato) in this post too.

Please email [email protected] with "Training Sessions" in the subject line. It would be helpful to include some of the activities you are willing to endure for the sake of their training ?

MistressSato1.thumb.jpg.7fe82da0bfb4343f61b149a360897a4d.jpg

MistressSato2.thumb.jpg.31b7486a73e7c5ad60f88ef0031ae545.jpg

MistressSato3.thumb.jpg.0fc0f50a5518f1f368f702b1d616129f.jpg

MistressSato4.thumb.jpg.5aa00ebcff3a7c9544750513ed6271d7.jpg

MistressSato5.thumb.JPG.e78b6ceab455d09fe20f129ebc99ed36.JPG

MistressGong1.thumb.jpg.c237fd62be7b958fb11445a4760f839e.jpg

MistressGong2.thumb.jpg.80d78e3bf7d4b0717de8afa2a4f07aff.jpg

MistressGong3.thumb.jpg.575679fe8f00829c0b030b1bef1e4e32.jpg

MistressGong4.thumb.jpg.6cc663cc57dd625520bdce2ec93ec0d5.jpg

MistressGong5.thumb.jpg.1a17c5c5d59b59742e3522993488872d.jpg

15 hours ago, Mistress Juno Sato said:

I’m so excited to meet you all ?? come see me at Fortress !

12 hours ago, Mistress Diana Gong said:

I’m excited to see what Fortress will bring ! Can’t wait to meet all you ?I wonder who the lucky ones will be to meet me first….

Welcome Mistresses to the Fortress!!  I hope you get all the fun you desire.  Now, I wonder what I would have to do to convince you to go easy on me…

On 7/2/2022 at 9:40 PM, Mistress Juno Sato said:

20 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Welcome to The Fortress ladies! 
Looking forward to the devious activities we shall all enjoy together. ?

Thank you for the welcome infamous Mistress Von Dietz?? I’m looking forward as well, I LOVE double/team scenarios ?? 

18 hours ago, JonCla said:

I've always wanted be someone's to BB practice/test subject, wish I could come out rn. ? Losing it just thinking of it

“Test subject” might be one of the hottest  thing I could call my S’s, might be one of my favorites… Just the thought of it is filling my head with freakiest experiments I would do on my dummies. ♥️

6 hours ago, Mistress Juno Sato said:

“Test subject” might be one of the hottest  thing I could call my S’s, might be one of my favorites… Just the thought of it is filling my head with freakiest experiments I would do on my dummies. ♥️

I'd love to be used ?, living in NJ is being so close but so far ?

On 7/2/2022 at 9:40 PM, Mistress Juno Sato said:

On 7/3/2022 at 12:40 AM, Mistress Diana Gong said:

I’m excited to see what Fortress will bring ! Can’t wait to meet all you ?I wonder who the lucky ones will be to meet me first….

Dear Fortress trainees:

Mistress Kang summoned me to the Fortress from my humble abode where I have been playing chess, checkers and poker with the Cryptkeeper and Princess Nefertiti for the last few years.  If I can manage to come in I would be honored to participate in training sessions as I have done many times in the past.  Even though I am past my prime I am possessed of a truly demented and perverted mind as well as vivid memories to share with open minds.

Ms. Kang has an unequalled talent when it comes to finding Ladies with great potential as Fortress Mistresses.

I hope to meet one or both of you at the Fortress in the near future as you begin your journey here.

Best wishes,

Dannyboy