Welcome Mistress Juno Sato! (see profile)

Mistress Kang

Congrats @Mistress Juno Sato on becoming a full player!  It was a privilege (and just so much) fun participating in your training. 

If you haven’t had a chance to play with her yet, Mistress Sato is fantastic. She delights in (and is quite good at) intimidating and menacing you so that you feel like her helpless victim in the best way.  But behind that exterior, she is also super happy joking around and is clearly concerned with your safety and well-being. It ends up feeling almost sweet when she gets these looks of joy and delight on her face in the midst of something particularly sadistic. 

2 hours ago, philosophicalsub said:

Congrats @Mistress Juno Sato on becoming a full player!  It was a privilege (and just so much) fun participating in your training. 

If you haven’t had a chance to play with her yet, Mistress Sato is fantastic. She delights in (and is quite good at) intimidating and menacing you so that you feel like her helpless victim in the best way.  But behind that exterior, she is also super happy joking around and is clearly concerned with your safety and well-being. It ends up feeling almost sweet when she gets these looks of joy and delight on her face in the midst of something particularly sadistic. 

Such a sweet and correct impression you have of me, Thoughtful Froggie! ? good players always bring the best in me ☺️?

What a pleasure  it was serving Mistress Juno Sato a second time. She really knows how to push your bottons.  She made me beg time and time again for more of her pleasurable pain .   Mistress says jump and my only response is how high Mistress.  Her beautiful smile and devilish eyes makes me want to follow her every command to the BEST of my ability. I feel like butter in her hands. 

I look forward to seeing you before this months end Mistress Sato.

YFT

On 8/19/2022 at 7:35 PM, jfbdsm said:

What a pleasure  it was serving Mistress Juno Sato a second time. She really knows how to push your bottons.  She made me beg time and time again for more of her pleasurable pain .   Mistress says jump and my only response is how high Mistress.  Her beautiful smile and devilish eyes makes me want to follow her every command to the BEST of my ability. I feel like butter in her hands. 

I look forward to seeing you before this months end Mistress Sato.

YFT

I’m just best at training the best boy out of you hungry pervs! I always make sure good behaviors are rewarded with special treats and punishments, I especially love myself some enthusiastic devotions like yours. Keep it up! :) See you soon, hope you are ready to get (wo)man-handled.

On 8/19/2022 at 1:38 PM, AromaLover21 said:

What an exciting set of photos! After looking over them I  have to say you are devilishly alluring @Mistress Juno Sato. Made me recall a scene I once wrote but have yet to experience. Thinking you would enjoy it! Looking forward to meeting you very soon ?.

I was thinking of u the other day when I was sitting on a T … I wish I had human toilets for daily use!