Telltale Signs

Mistress Kang

What is a telltale sign that you're going to have a kick-ass session with someone? What about a telltale sign that the session will not be as good as you'd hoped?

If they are really good at banter that is clever and know to stay within the bounds of D/s, I know I'm going to have fun doing stuff to them. 

If you smell weird, I will be sad..

Don’t you all dare make Mistress Kang sad now!! 

if I see a happy smile or a good kneeling with head down when I first enter the rooms — I know we will both have so much fun. I smile back and that’s what that means behind those smiles during our introductions…

When a S shows no discipline and respect for the D it really turns me off. Being bratty is one thing / can be fun but an S who does not know their place as an S is not a good S! I like gooood boys.

18 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

What is a telltale sign that you're going to have a kick-ass session with someone? What about a telltale sign that the session will not be as good as you'd hoped?

If they are really good at banter that is clever and know to stay within the bounds of D/s, I know I'm going to have fun doing stuff to them. 

If you smell weird, I will be sad..

Dear Ms. Kang:

The first time I ever saw you I was struck by a thunderbolt.  You could have thrown me down the elevator shaft and I would have crawled away thinking "wow, what a great session!" 

After that there was never a time when I entered a session with you or in the Fortress that I felt a great session was not possible.   

Dannyboy

For me a telltale sign of a good session usually starts with a seductive smile that entices but also shows me I’m in for a treat ? I also love knowing what my mistress enjoys there’s a certain pleasure In hearing what Mistress likes even if it’s something I don’t enjoy it might break me out of my shell to try something new. I love a stern Mistress that truly believes in what a loser I am and doesn’t let up someone who will push my buttons and make things as humiliating and degrading as possible. There’s a certain ambiance that you feel once your in that room that you just know your in for a good time!