What’s the cruelest punishment you’ve endured?

6 hours ago, MICHAEL D.K. said:

So far my meanest and most exciting means of torture is the Violet Wand...as much of a jolt it was (no pun intended),  to my surprise and horror think I enjoyed it way too much ..

I love that! Whenever my subbies shake or jolt due to the pain it brings me great pleasure ☺️. And I do love see the little sparks when it touches the body!

I was reluctant to post anything here but decided it was in my best interest not to upset any dommes I have sessioned with or any future dommes I may yet to session with.  My fear is someone will take this as a challenge to outdo my previous cruelest punishment.  I have had several sessions that would compete with this.  I think it has something to do with someone liking to hear the sounds I make when suffering.  But the cruelest punishment I have endured was this punishment on back to back sessions.  First session was with MVD and Mistress Jin.  This was followed by a session with Mistress Rey and Mistress Kang that pretty much finished me off.  Apologies to those without devotee access (you should come session to get it anyway).

Oww!!! - Fortress Devotee Forum - Fetish Fortress Message Forum (fortressnyc.com)

Not at the Fortress, but I had a newer domme at a house location I sessioned with who did whipping. I had never done this activity before, but she suggested it and even used saran wrap to maybe help on the skin, but it didn't. I disliked it on my back and I had marks for weeks. She also was using one of those rolling wheel spike devices that you run on the skin, but for some reason decided to lift it and hit a few times around the head of my dick, thus producing some blood. 

It helped that she was young and hot, but I make sure now to request nothing on my back before every session. I actually sessioned with her again 6 months later and it was great, she learned alot more since first starting out and seems to have really grown since then. 

On 10/27/2022 at 6:04 PM, theDumbMule said:

I was reluctant to post anything here but decided it was in my best interest not to upset any dommes I have sessioned with or any future dommes I may yet to session with.  My fear is someone will take this as a challenge to outdo my previous cruelest punishment.  I have had several sessions that would compete with this.  I think it has something to do with someone liking to hear the sounds I make when suffering.  But the cruelest punishment I have endured was this punishment on back to back sessions.  First session was with MVD and Mistress Jin.  This was followed by a session with Mistress Rey and Mistress Kang that pretty much finished me off.  Apologies to those without devotee access (you should come session to get it anyway).

Oww!!! - Fortress Devotee Forum - Fetish Fortress Message Forum (fortressnyc.com)

Oh my goodness, back to back sessions. I’m not sure how you endured all of it especially the marks they left on you ? 

One thing I do have to say is during my sessions I enjoy the sounds my subbies make. It lets me know I am punishing them well and that they are enjoying the session!

9 hours ago, CP19 said:

Not at the Fortress, but I had a newer domme at a house location I sessioned with who did whipping. I had never done this activity before, but she suggested it and even used saran wrap to maybe help on the skin, but it didn't. I disliked it on my back and I had marks for weeks. She also was using one of those rolling wheel spike devices that you run on the skin, but for some reason decided to lift it and hit a few times around the head of my dick, thus producing some blood. 

It helped that she was young and hot, but I make sure now to request nothing on my back before every session. I actually sessioned with her again 6 months later and it was great, she learned alot more since first starting out and seems to have really grown since then. 

Yes, depending on how hard the mistress lands the blow with the whip it can leave marks. But oh my blood ?

I’m glad you gave her another try and that the session went well! Definitely as a mistress, more and more sessions help us learn the ins and outs.

18 hours ago, Xrispy said:

Mistress Feng,

How are your whipping skills coming along? The shear ecstasy  I experienced from Mistress Gongs whipping was a complete surprise to me. 

They are coming along just fine, I have definitely gotten the hang of aiming well. Thanks to the other mistresses who have help me with whipping I’d like to say I have almost perfected it!

Even though I've bloodied, black and blue, and marked for almost a month in sessions, the most brutal punishment I've ever endured was swats to the hands with a thick Lochgelly tawse. At the time I had never been hit with a tawse before and my Mistress gave me "six of the best" twice in our session. The second six came after I thought we were finished and I started to mentally wind down. It was shockingly painful.

On 11/2/2022 at 10:15 PM, Big Trouble Baby said:

Even though I've bloodied, black and blue, and marked for almost a month in sessions, the most brutal punishment I've ever endured was swats to the hands with a thick Lochgelly tawse. At the time I had never been hit with a tawse before and my Mistress gave me "six of the best" twice in our session. The second six came after I thought we were finished and I started to mentally wind down. It was shockingly painful.

Oh, I have never of that weapon of choice or seen it but if someone were to bring it in for me I’d gladly like to use it on them ☺️

Bloodied, black and blue..that image is kind of hot ?

I am not certain whether it was the cruelest punishment or the most challenging predicament.  This session's activities were a total surprise.  There was no input on my part.  I was once given a homemade enema that included chamomile for calming effect.  Following the enema, I was plugged and secured tightly to a cross.  I was informed that if I expelled the enema without permission, I would be cleaning up and then dismissed.  While I was secured to the cross, Mistress began cbt that would escalate to piercings.  With each poke, prod or pierce the urge to expel the enema would become more urgent.  Mistress would allow a bit of time between tortures to allow the need to expel to somewhat subside.  As I was nearing desperation, Mistress would put a piercing right through the corona ridge.  I had never experienced that before.  The pain and shock brought on desperation.  By the fourth piercing of the corona ridge, the begging was sincere, the need to expel was totally desperate and fortunately she brought me down from the cross and brought me to the bathroom.   

This was a totally awesome session!  

On 11/16/2022 at 2:01 PM, need to serve said:

I am not certain whether it was the cruelest punishment or the most challenging predicament.  This session's activities were a total surprise.  There was no input on my part.  I was once given a homemade enema that included chamomile for calming effect.  Following the enema, I was plugged and secured tightly to a cross.  I was informed that if I expelled the enema without permission, I would be cleaning up and then dismissed.  While I was secured to the cross, Mistress began cbt that would escalate to piercings.  With each poke, prod or pierce the urge to expel the enema would become more urgent.  Mistress would allow a bit of time between tortures to allow the need to expel to somewhat subside.  As I was nearing desperation, Mistress would put a piercing right through the corona ridge.  I had never experienced that before.  The pain and shock brought on desperation.  By the fourth piercing of the corona ridge, the begging was sincere, the need to expel was totally desperate and fortunately she brought me down from the cross and brought me to the bathroom.   

This was a totally awesome session!  

Wow, this session definitely sounded awesome yet very intense. I couldn’t imagining having to focus on holding in my enema yet receiving piercings at the same time. 

On 11/10/2022 at 8:40 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Oh, I have never of that weapon of choice or seen it but if someone were to bring it in for me I’d gladly like to use it on them ☺️

Bloodied, black and blue..that image is kind of hot ?

I have a smaller version of that tawse. Not as brutal, but it does hurt. When my physical issues allow me, I'll bring it in for you to use on me.

• 2 weeks later...