Training A New Player - Mistress Aria Song

Mistress Kang

Call me Task-Master-Kang LOL

I call on our loyal subs again to help me train our newest Fortress Player, Mistress Aria Song.  Training session rates are discounted.

Here are her stats:

Ethnicity:  Chinese

Languages:  Fluent Mandarin, Fluent French, Conversational Spanish, Fluent English (no accent)

Height:  5'9"

Shoe Size:  8

Please email [email protected] with a bit about what you're willing to endure for the sake of her training.

Subject Line: Training with Mistress Song

Here are a couple of teaser photos ?

Mistress Aria Song 2.jpg

Mistress Aria Song 1.jpeg

Mistress Aria Song 3.jpeg

5 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

I call on our loyal subs again to help me train our newest Fortress Player, Mistress Aria Song.  Training session rates are discounted.

Here are her stats:

Languages:  Fluent Mandarin, Fluent French, Conversational Spanish, Fluent English (no accent)

Please email [email protected] with a bit about what you're willing to endure for the sake of her training.

Mistress Aria Song 2.jpg

As you wish Task-Master-Kang.

Welcome Mistress Song!

11 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Whoo-hoo!! We should kick things up a notch this time. Why not.

I’m so sorry Task-Master-Kang, and Mistress Song of course.  As much as I do want to help with this training, and I do take my responsibility in this matter very seriously, I believe my previous post may have been misinterpreted and that is entirely my fault.

My “as you wish “ comment was in regards to Task-Master-Kangs request to be called Task-Master-Kang.

Unfortunately, I’m not able to make it to NYC right now.  I did look into this after seeing Task-Master-Kangs reply to my post, but just can’t find a way to make it happen.  I am saddened I’m disappointing you because I’m falling down on my responsibilities to serve the mistresses at the Fortress.  I’m also very curious as to what Task-Master-Kang means by kicking things up a notch and now I won’t know ( nor do I deserve to know by now).

I’m truly sorry and please punish me for this error the next time I do make it in to be used.

But I will say again “Welcome to the Fortress Mistress Song”!  I do hope we can meet in the near future.

On 11/19/2022 at 11:45 AM, theDumbMule said:

I’m so sorry Task-Master-Kang, and Mistress Song of course.  As much as I do want to help with this training, and I do take my responsibility in this matter very seriously, I believe my previous post may have been misinterpreted and that is entirely my fault.

My “as you wish “ comment was in regards to Task-Master-Kangs request to be called Task-Master-Kang.

Unfortunately, I’m not able to make it to NYC right now.  I did look into this after seeing Task-Master-Kangs reply to my post, but just can’t find a way to make it happen.  I am saddened I’m disappointing you because I’m falling down on my responsibilities to serve the mistresses at the Fortress.  I’m also very curious as to what Task-Master-Kang means by kicking things up a notch and now I won’t know ( nor do I deserve to know by now).

I’m truly sorry and please punish me for this error the next time I do make it in to be used.

But I will say again “Welcome to the Fortress Mistress Song”!  I do hope we can meet in the near future.

Aww, it's OK. I'll extra-punish you next time for misleading me. PROMISE.

OMG Task-Master-Kang! I'm literally watching Taskmaster while browsing the forum right now LOL. Fern Brady wears an awesome "Taskmistress" collar during the tasks this season. Also, a Taskmaster themed session could be hilariously fun..

I'll see myself out??. Welcome to the Fortress Mistress Song! 

On 11/18/2022 at 5:20 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Here are her stats:

Mistress Aria Song 2.jpg

The Fetish Fortress Fuck Toy, Sick Fuck Slut, would be honored to be used for training. 

I had the great privilege of doing a training session with Mistress Aria Song this weekend.  I think I need to do any session review on the Member's Forum because of the intense, incredible session activities.  But for anyone reading - she is truly something.  Worthy of the Fortress and there is no higher compliment.  Do yourself a favor and aid in the training of an amazing new Mistress while you still can.

On 12/3/2022 at 11:01 PM, JustAGuy said:

I had the great privilege of doing a training session with Mistress Aria Song this weekend.  I think I need to do any session review on the Member's Forum because of the intense, incredible session activities.  But for anyone reading - she is truly something.  Worthy of the Fortress and there is no higher compliment.  Do yourself a favor and aid in the training of an amazing new Mistress while you still can.

Thanks for the lovely welcome~
You made an incredible ***cushion! I loved hearing you scream. ?

-AS

• 5 weeks later...