Liquid Fetish?

deanroberts

Perv-wise, my major fetish has been GS/TT. I first became aware of it in the 90s, but did not act upon it until some time mid-2000s. And then I found I liked being spit on, squirt on. Swallowing is essential.

But recently, something has occurred to me. I always thought I was just a foodie. But now that I look at it, I seems I may in general have some type of liquid fetish. I am always seeking out the new in coffee, tea, and liquor. My home bar is stocked with over 100 high-end libations. I am constantly upgrading my finds in coffee, grinders, presses, machines. I buy tea by the pounds. Years ago at work, when my friends and I would run out to a bodega or eatery, they'd always make fun of me for having to try the newest liquid on the shelves.

I'm fascinated by this prospect lately.

Perv-wise, my major fetish has been GS/TT. I first became aware of it in the 90s, but did not act upon it until some time mid-2000s. And then I found I liked being spit on, squirt on. Swallowing is essential.

But recently, something has occurred to me. I always thought I was just a foodie. But now that I look at it, I seems I may in general have some type of liquid fetish. I am always seeking out the new in coffee, tea, and liquor. My home bar is stocked with over 100 high-end libations. I am constantly upgrading my finds in coffee, grinders, presses, machines. I buy tea by the pounds. Years ago at work, when my friends and I would run out to a bodega or eatery, they'd always make fun of me for having to try the newest liquid on the shelves.

I could never get enough of being pissed on or spit on, with swallowing, only went out with one girl who obliged. However, I never actually broadened the scope of that fetish to just liquids in general, as I always did like sampling numerous varied drinks, but never thought any more than the next person, so I do find your post quite fascinating.

I could never get enough of being pissed on or spit on, with swallowing, only went out with one girl who obliged. However, I never actually broadened the scope of that fetish to just liquids in general, as I always did like sampling numerous varied drinks, but never thought any more than the next person, so I do find your post quite fascinating.

I've somehow fortunately never been with a vanilla girl. I guess it was the years of film/art school. ;)

I didn't broaden my fetish. It is simply that I've noticed a possible connection. I've always been into drinking things and always trying ones I've never had before: liquor, wine, beer, tea, coffee, juices, etc. So, I am simply curious if there is some odd connection. I always thought my love of GS/TT was (without getting graphic) simply due to my preference for giving, over receiving.

But now I also wonder, are there types of nonsexual crossover fetishes?

I guess I can see a connection. For me I think it is more of a connection between fine wine, fine cheese and fine mistresses feet. Things with strong, distinct pungent smells.

Speaking of which, would any mistresses be interested in personally stomping some grapes for a delicious custom wine?

Guest Mistress Kang

Well you definitely have some sort of liquid "preference" if anything. Do you have other fetishes or are liquids your *main* interests in BDSM? Could it also be considered a crossover ie your vanilla and BDSM preferences are both in liquids? Really interesting...

That is a really interesting connection. I'm curious though- do you enjoy the actual act of drinking said accumulated liquids, or is the excitement more from finding new things to try/collecting liquids?

Well you definitely have some sort of liquid "preference" if anything. Do you have other fetishes or are liquids your *main* interests in BDSM? Could it also be considered a crossover ie your vanilla and BDSM preferences are both in liquids? Really interesting...

Honestly, don't think I have any other fetishes. I have other things I like, but wouldn't categorize as a strong fetish, like the liquids.

That is a really interesting connection. I'm curious though- do you enjoy the actual act of drinking said accumulated liquids, or is the excitement more from finding new things to try/collecting liquids?

In general, I am excited about the discovery of new things: books, ideas and philosophies, movies, music, etc. In some ways, it is akin to cultural archeology for me. I do have some habits of collectors: movies, music and books, whether physical or digital formats.

The same sense of discovery applies to liquor, wine, tea, coffee. But it isn't about collecting. They run out, and I re-buy what I like, but I am of course always trying new ones.

And, YES, I love drinking them all. The unique flavors and nuances of each. For example, I have 6 bottles of Rye Whiskey, and they each have different characteristics. Likewise, Darjeeling vs. Formosa Ooling. Pinot Noir vs. Malbec. Ethiopian vs Kenyan. Etc. But then, each makers variation and production of individual varietals.

I am definitely a foodie, but this habit of seems predominant with acquiring liquids.

I've somehow fortunately never been with a vanilla girl. I guess it was the years of film/art school. ;)

I didn't broaden my fetish. It is simply that I've noticed a possible connection. I've always been into drinking things and always trying ones I've never had before: liquor, wine, beer, tea, coffee, juices, etc. So, I am simply curious if there is some odd connection. I always thought my love of GS/TT was (without getting graphic) simply due to my preference for giving, over receiving.

But now I also wonder, are there types of nonsexual crossover fetishes?

Good point and something that I never actually drew a connection to. Also, now sorry that I missed out on film/art school.

You should check out the Coffee and Tea Festival this upcoming weekend.

Oooh this festival looks fun! I just read about it today through one of those "deal of the day" websites. I love tea! Especially the blooming ones, because they look so pretty.

deanroberts,

If you haven't already, you should make yourself some barley tea. While it is simple, it's still delicious - and there are a bunch of different ways to prepare it.

You should check out the Coffee and Tea Festival this upcoming weekend.

Oooh this festival looks fun! I just read about it today through one of those "deal of the day" websites. I love tea! Especially the blooming ones, because they look so pretty.

deanroberts,

If you haven't already, you should make yourself some barley tea. While it is simple, it's still delicious - and there are a bunch of different ways to prepare it.

I forgot about barley tea. I haven't had it since the 90s.

I've been drinking "tea" now made from cacao bean shells. http://www.tisano.com/cacao-tea.php