Seeking Punching Bags

On 11/9/2023 at 11:26 AM, westcoaster said:

What are your ideas for role play? How would you organise the session if a true masochist with a rock hard belly and high pain tolerance and experience being belly punched walked in and wanted to offer their belly to you to practice your darkest fantasies on any way you wanted to? Would you torture their belly slowly or go for the Mike Tyson option?

Roleplay scenario: You’re the punching bag and Mistress Hadid is the boxer 🥊

17 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Roleplay scenario: You’re the punching bag and Mistress Hadid is the boxer 🥊

Since I’m not a very good actor I may need some help with this one.

What’s my motivation?

How am I supposed to feel?

What am I thinking about?

Am I enjoying myself?  Am I supposed to cry?

Any help I can get in playing my part correctly will make this a better scenario for all involved.

Motivation - you know you're only good for entertainment purposes and accept your role.

Feelings - Do you have them? Does it matter to us?

Thinking - What are you babbling about?! "THINKING"?!

Enjoying/Crying - You should respond with some wincing and in act like you are in pain. Tears would be a nice touch, but make it believable, we are a tough audience too.

Tips - Just be yourself 🙂

13 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

Motivation - you know you're only good for entertainment purposes and accept your role.

Feelings - Do you have them? Does it matter to us?

Thinking - What are you babbling about?! "THINKING"?!

Enjoying/Crying - You should respond with some wincing and in act like you are in pain. Tears would be a nice touch, but make it believable, we are a tough audience too.

Tips - Just be yourself 🙂

Thank sooo much!  You are always able to help me when I need it.  I’m glad you’re on my side!

5 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

Since I’m not a very good actor I may need some help with this one.

What’s my motivation?

How am I supposed to feel?

What am I thinking about?

Am I enjoying myself?  Am I supposed to cry?

Any help I can get in playing my part correctly will make this a better scenario for all involved.

Motivation: To be a good slave and punch bag for us

How am I supposed to feel: You’re not allowed to feel

What am I thinking about: You’re not allowed to think and either way we don’t care!

Am I enjoying myself? Am I supposed to cry: Again it doesn’t matter if you’re enjoying it as long as I am enjoying it 🤩

Just be still while you’re being used!

On 11/12/2023 at 9:09 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Motivation: To be a good slave and punch bag for us

How am I supposed to feel: You’re not allowed to feel

What am I thinking about: You’re not allowed to think and either way we don’t care!

Am I enjoying myself? Am I supposed to cry: Again it doesn’t matter if you’re enjoying it as long as I am enjoying it 🤩

Just be still while you’re being used!

Ok, I’m sensing a common theme.  I’m doing this for the mistresses enjoyment.  Don’t think, feelings don’t matter.  Crying optional as long as mistresses are having fun.

But the being still may be an issue 🤔.

1 hour ago, theDumbMule said:

Ok, I’m sensing a common theme.  I’m doing this for the mistresses enjoyment.  Don’t think, feelings don’t matter.  Crying optional as long as mistresses are having fun.

But the being still may be an issue 🤔.

Yes. I do like emotional responses. Crying if it's believable or just wince. 

Once I see you see you're doing poorly with your acting I'll have to take it upon myself to make it real 

6 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Yes. I do like emotional responses. Crying if it's believable or just wince. 

Once I see you see you're doing poorly with your acting I'll have to take it upon myself to make it real 

Sounds like I need to sign up for acting classes with Mistress Kang to learn how to cry.  I don’t want to fail my responsibilities to entertain.

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2023 at 10:38 AM, Dannyboy said:

Dear Ms. Hadid.

Chances are I will never see you in person but your interest in boxing intrigues me.  I have been an inveterate boxing fan since I was in elementary school. I boxed briefly when I served in the Navy.  Later in life, in an employment situation, the receptionist was a young Columbian lady who, as an amateur boxer, competed at the national level without much success though.  I did race against her at 5,000 meters and 5 miles unsuccessfully but she was in great physical condition and at least 25 years younger than me.

I wish you the best at the Fortress and I hope you find punching bags, if not sparring partners.

Dannyboy

I have to correct my comments about the Columbian female boxer. She won a world championship in the martial art of Kyokushin. She won 2 NYC Daily News Golden Gloves championships, a national championship and an international competition. She was the first female boxer to be voted athlete of the year by The United States Olympic Committee. She became a professional boxer and had a winning record. She ran 10 New York City Marathons: 2 more than I did.  I didn't know of her many accomplishments through the time I knew her, she never bragged about her successes. I won't mention her name but it can be found on-line.

Dannyboy