Clothpins

Myballsinyourhands

17 hours ago, Myballsinyourhands said:

How many clothpins fit on the balls and cock? At what point does one call it quits? 

Got clothespins applied to that sort of flappy flesh BETWEEN the fingers and toes once.  I was fighting really hard not to quit but it was surprisingly intense!

If the clothespins leave you bored, try having the Mistresses use a flog, rather than their hands, to remove them.  I'll NEVER forget that session.

1 hour ago, Myballsinyourhands said:

I definitely opened mouth inserted foot, as they say, almost did it again by making a bet of a certain number.  And posted a photo of a past amount attched

I will report it afterwards

I dare you to provide a number.  I guarantee the mistresses “help” you reach it.

But most importantly, follow the Headmistress’s direction from above.

Have Fun!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2023 at 3:52 PM, JustAGuy said:

Got clothespins applied to that sort of flappy flesh BETWEEN the fingers and toes once.  I was fighting really hard not to quit but it was surprisingly intense!

If the clothespins leave you bored, try having the Mistresses use a flog, rather than their hands, to remove them.  I'll NEVER forget that session.

We don’t like to use our hands to remove clips, sooo boring! 😏

• 2 months later...
On 9/13/2023 at 10:49 PM, Myballsinyourhands said:

How many clothpins fit on the balls and cock? At what point does one call it quits? 

It depends on how much surface area is available on the penis and the scrotum. That would vary with each individual.

Getting them on is much less of a problem than getting them off (the pain is most intense when they are being removed).

Dannyboy

• 3 weeks later...