Kang, Koi, Von Dietz and a celebration of 10 years of Fortress visits

jawz

I'm not a prolific poster, or even the most talkative man (as the Mistresses can attest) but I wanted to at least memorialize my latest session.

As a bit of background to the session, I realized that I have been coming to the Fortress for 10 years this month so I wanted a session that was a bigger deal for me celebrating an anniversary.

Emailing Mistress Ree I was able to set up a session with Mistresses Kang, Koi and Von Dietz. The session would be one where upon my visit to the Fortress I would learn that Mistress Kang has decided to auction me off as a slave to the Mistresses. 

The session started with Mistress Kang solo and she is just as awesome as when I saw her 10 years ago. She delivered with sadistic pleasure breaking me down. Then Mistress Koi and Mistress Von Dietz followed and it was a three headed session seeing how much pain I could take (which to be fair I don't think was a ton). A silent auction was held with the Mistresses bidding based on markered prices on my skin but I just wasn't good enough because no one "won" 

I won't go into greater detail (that's just for me) but suffice it to say this was one of the best sessions ever. And I am eternally lucky to have found this place and to have sessions here for as long as I have. 

12 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

Bummer on no one “winning “.  I was rooting for you as I read this.  A slave just wants to be owned after all.  

Congrats on a fun session and 10 years.  Your post got me thinking.  My 10 year anniversary is next year.  You have inspired me to make sure I mark the occasion.

Consider the occasion “marked” lol 

Edited by Mistress Von Dietz

On 10/27/2023 at 2:46 PM, jawz said:

I'm not a prolific poster, or even the most talkative man (as the Mistresses can attest) but I wanted to at least memorialize my latest session.

As a bit of background to the session, I realized that I have been coming to the Fortress for 10 years this month so I wanted a session that was a bigger deal for me celebrating an anniversary.

Emailing Mistress Ree I was able to set up a session with Mistresses Kang, Koi and Von Dietz. The session would be one where upon my visit to the Fortress I would learn that Mistress Kang has decided to auction me off as a slave to the Mistresses. 

The session started with Mistress Kang solo and she is just as awesome as when I saw her 10 years ago. She delivered with sadistic pleasure breaking me down. Then Mistress Koi and Mistress Von Dietz followed and it was a three headed session seeing how much pain I could take (which to be fair I don't think was a ton). A silent auction was held with the Mistresses bidding based on markered prices on my skin but I just wasn't good enough because no one "won" 

I won't go into greater detail (that's just for me) but suffice it to say this was one of the best sessions ever. And I am eternally lucky to have found this place and to have sessions here for as long as I have. 

Jawz- I complimented you at the end of the session (or at least I meant to), that that was one of the most fun roleplay scenarios I've done. Your muteness added to the excitement at times, it made you a more believable moldable slave 🙂

The vision of you laying on your stomach with your forearms pinned to the table, upper body perched, looking like the Egyptian Sphinx. Ears completely adorned with mini clothespins from cartilage to lobe, nose hooked (to something behind you LOL), clown nose (one of your few speaking mechanisms), ridiculous open mouth red lips gag, and your eyes wide with bewilderment under the "blurry-ing blindfold". I WAS TICKLED PINK!!!

To think, I just had to wait ten years...

3 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Jawz- I complimented you at the end of the session (or at least I meant to), that that was one of the most fun roleplay scenarios I've done. Your muteness added to the excitement at times, it made you a more believable moldable slave 🙂

The vision of you laying on your stomach with your forearms pinned to the table, upper body perched, looking like the Egyptian Sphinx. Ears completely adorned with mini clothespins from cartilage to lobe, nose hooked (to something behind you LOL), clown nose (one of your few speaking mechanisms), ridiculous open mouth red lips gag, and your eyes wide with bewilderment under the "blurry-ing blindfold". I WAS TICKLED PINK!!!

Mistress Kang

I do remember your compliment. I may not have reacted well because I was still in my post session delirium but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

And I'm glad you were tickled pink (as opposed to me, who was sometimes mercilessly tickled). I will remember being in that pose for a long time

I hope it won't be another 10 years.

Sadly, I do not remember when my anniversary is... 😢  Even though I still remember those first few visits quite well, I have no idea how long ago that was.

Wow... That seems like a very dangerous thing to admit here.  Forgetting your anniversary.  What would the punishment be for that? 😬

6 hours ago, Belvedere said:

Sadly, I do not remember when my anniversary is... 😢  Even though I still remember those first few visits quite well, I have no idea how long ago that was.

Wow... That seems like a very dangerous thing to admit here.  Forgetting your anniversary.  What would the punishment be for that? 😬

I suggest you report to the Fortress and find out.  Delaying is never a good event for us.

On 10/31/2023 at 4:50 PM, Belvedere said:

How dare you. 😔

The disappointment is real! 

On 10/29/2023 at 10:16 AM, Mistress Kang said:

That was the best thing to witness ever!

Happy 10 year anniversary, Jawz! It's always so much fun playing with you. Although I'm not sure how many times we have to tell you that you've never been good at games. You always seem to lose! ;) 

12 hours ago, Mistress Eva Koi said:

That was the best thing to witness ever!

Happy 10 year anniversary, Jawz! It's always so much fun playing with you. Although I'm not sure how many times we have to tell you that you've never been good at games. You always seem to lose! ;) 

Well I have to keep giving it the old college try. What's the worst that could happen?

• 2 weeks later...