New Photos - Mistress Von Dietz

theDumbMule

On 11/11/2023 at 12:01 AM, Voyage said:

Those are two super sexy photos.  I imagine that I am at the end of her leash, perhaps serving as her pet dog.  And the second photo, this could be my POV right before she  steps all  over me like a doormat.

I just was her doggy a few days ago!  First time I've been in that leather dog hood.

20 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

This is why one should serve their fav iconic duo often! 

I’m flashing back to my first Double Domme session with Mistresses Von Dietz and Jin.

They were my personal trainers for a really hard (pun intended) two hour workout session that I’ll never forget.  

3 hours ago, SoIntoYou said:

I’m flashing back to my first Double Domme session with Mistresses Von Dietz and Jin.

They were my personal trainers for a really hard (pun intended) two hour workout session that I’ll never forget.  

I’ll never forget these famous last words, “Man.. I really didn’t think this through!”  Whilst drowning in your own pool of sweat. 💦🥴💦

Great to see you here, it’s been soo long! 

Edited by Mistress Von Dietz

1 hour ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

I’ll never forget these famous last words, “Man.. I really didn’t think this through!”  Whilst drowning in your own pool of sweat. 💦🥴💦

Great to see you here, it’s been soo long! 

Indeed!

It’s been far too long, but don’t worry, I’ve got some scenarios that I’ve like to get out of my head and made reality in the near future. 

On 11/24/2023 at 10:32 AM, job1617 said:

Gorgeous pictures! Something alluring about Mistress Von Dietz  knowing that I would go through any amount of pain to please her.

Be sure to book an evening session, I’ll tell you why when I’m muffling your screams.. lol.  Come play with me! 😘