Glad to be here

NewEng

Hello. I feel I'm a bit old for this but here goes... 

Over the years I made regular visits to a few good Mistresses and single visits to many not so good ones. In so many ways they were the best times of my life and, having retired with my staid  wife to the south coast, those experiences are sorely missed. 

I'm hoping this forum will help me relive that enjoyment and give me the confidence to expand further before it's too late, if not already

21 hours ago, NewEng said:

Over the years I made regular visits to a few good Mistresses and single visits to many not so good ones. In so many ways they were the best times of my life and, having retired with my staid  wife to the south coast, those experiences are sorely missed. 

I'm hoping this forum will help me relive that enjoyment and give me the confidence to expand further before it's too late, if not already

You’re never too old for this! We always appreciate new subbies ☺️

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2023 at 2:39 PM, NewEng said:

Never too old, Mister NewEng. I hope you do get to relive some memories and make it here to play one day 🙂

• 2 months later...

Fascinating to find one who feels too old for this. I'd love to come back but I have a mountain of medical issues that have kept me sidelined. It is true, though, that Fortress Mistresses can find ways to session with old buzzards and dirty old men. I still have a perverted mind and many naughty stories to tell.

Dannyboy