Urethral Sounds

NewEng

10 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

1) Start small

2) Hold still

3) Use sterile lube and don't skimp

lol “hold still”- there would be bondage for this of course, silly piglet!  

Some thoughtful tips to start, though. Thx JAG 😉

To NewEng-Your Mistress should be skilled at explaining sounds before you begin, as well as calming your nerves as you go. You have your safe words if you need a break. Try everything once I say!  

23 hours ago, NewEng said:

One thing I haven't tried that both interests and scares me in equal measure is urethral sounds. Does anyone have any experience or advice to offer? 

Remain calm. Sounds aren’t as bad and scary even though it seems like it is! It is definitely a differently feeling than anyone has ever felt but it can be quite enjoyable ☺️

8 hours ago, Austinguy said:

Yeah, this scared the hell out of me the first time I tried it.  I thought I'd hate but I didn't.  I didn't love it either, but I didn't hate it. And hell yea, give it a shot!

My only advice is, if the domme says, "I can't wait to try this for the first time too!" then maybe take a rain check :)

My favorite is throwing out a “I’m so excited, I’ve always wanted to try this!” while sifting through the largest and most intimidating-looking one. 😉 It always gets a good laugh…out of me and the other mistresses. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 11:09 AM, Mistress Kang said:

Never use them while jumping on a trampoline.

Dear Ms. Kang:

I've never had sounds used on me for medical purposes or in session. The mere thought of it frightens me. I would be afraid to move at all, let alone jump on a trampoline. You've triggered a memory by mentioning a trampoline. On June 27, 2014, I posted the lyrics to a song called "Trampoline" performed by Forest Sun as a final love song to Mina Jung. That was  during a very sad time in my life and the song was my final love song to Mina Jung. Of course I did get to see her again years later.

Dannyboy