Mistress Rey Returns- Shibari Sessions!

Mistress Kang

Mistress Rey will be available for sessions in December 2023 through January 2024. 

In addition to BDSM play, she is highly skilled in the art of Shibari rope bondage. Shibari can be done with or without suspension (full, partial) and incorporated into your scene.

https://www.fortressnyc.com/players/mistress-rey-visiting/

Her availability is quite limited. Email ASAP for information and booking -

[email protected]

21 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Very excited to meet her 🤩

I hope you get to share some time with her, she's really great!  I had no real interest in Shibari before I met her, but her passion for Shibari as an artform is genuine and infectious!

And subbies, seriously, you need to meet her!  I don't mean to be reductivist but Mistress Rey has exotic Eastern beauty, continental sophistication, and she really believes in Shibari as a form of art.  I'm anxious to catch up with her and see what she's been doing since the big COVID shakeup, but subs who have never met her before really should be lining up!

1 hour ago, JustAGuy said:

I hope you get to share some time with her, she's really great!  I had no real interest in Shibari before I met her, but her passion for Shibari as an artform is genuine and infectious!

And subbies, seriously, you need to meet her!  I don't mean to be reductivist but Mistress Rey has exotic Eastern beauty, continental sophistication, and she really believes in Shibari as a form of art.  I'm anxious to catch up with her and see what she's been doing since the big COVID shakeup, but subs who have never met her before really should be lining up!

I hope so too! I would love to learn more Shibari knots with her 😇

Hello Fortress devotees…

I’ve spent some years away from New York, focusing on my passions: travel and bondage. In that time frame, become a world class master of bondage, how does that make you feel to know how completely helpless YOU could be in my hands?

I have to admit, as much fun as I have been having around the world, I missed having YOUR devoted attention wrapped around my little finger.

And I can’t wait to bond with FF mistresses over having YOU under the heel, the boot, the thumb of us femme Dommes. 

It’s going to be a very special holiday season with my surprise return, don’t be surprised if you end up wrapped up in my ropes, into a neatly packaged subby ornament under the Fortress Christmas tree. 🎄

1 hour ago, Mistress Rey said:

Hello Fortress devotees…

I’ve spent some years away from New York, focusing on my passions: travel and bondage. In that time frame, become a world class master of bondage, how does that make you feel to know how completely helpless YOU could be in my hands?

I have to admit, as much fun as I have been having around the world, I missed having YOUR devoted attention wrapped around my little finger.

And I can’t wait to bond with FF mistresses over having YOU under the heel, the boot, the thumb of us femme Dommes. 

It’s going to be a very special holiday season with my surprise return, don’t be surprised if you end up wrapped up in my ropes, into a neatly packaged subby ornament under the Fortress Christmas tree. 🎄

You have my attention 

7 hours ago, Mistress Rey said:

Hello Fortress devotees…

I'm so excited LOL

Because we're....

A question from a long time lurker who thought his opportunity to session with Mistress Rey was sadly gone forever...

Would it be impolite to request a session that isn't Shibari focused? From years back on the forums here, I got the impression that Mistress Rey was among the best of the best at intense tickle torture. I especially remember one story of Mistress Rey and Mistress Von Dietz working together that lodged in my brain as the holy grail of tickling, for whenever the opportunity arrived.

I am looking for incredibly strict/immobile bondage if that improves what I can offer, but not sure if Shibari is right for me, as due to an injury I can only really handle the basic spread eagle pose right now.

On 12/1/2023 at 5:29 PM, theDumbMule said:

My last session with you involved a partial suspension to the top of the Steel Room cage.  Pretty cool!

Have not had the pleasure of being fully suspended.  I love being tied by a rope expert.

I recently had the chance to session with Mistress Rey, I saw her skills of suspending/tying and I must say you guys are so lucky to be tied up by her! 

On 11/26/2023 at 1:10 PM, Mistress Rey said:

Hello Fortress devotees…

Dear Ms Rey:

Welcome back.  

I will never forget the session with you and my Latina Lovely all those years ago. Even then I was completely helpless in two pairs of hands. It would be redundant to say I am still alive but I must in order to convince myself that I am in fact alive.

I still think of that session as the destruction of Dannyboy by a big sister/little sister, light-brown skin, tag team. You both became Nipple Monsters that day reminiscent of Eva Koi in prior years.

I saw my LL this weekend and she told me that she has a birthday present for me. I can't imagine what's in store for me. 

Regretfully my sessioning days are over but who knows.

Wishing you the best.

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mistress Kang unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...