Exactly WHERE is my punching bag?

I am very disappointed to report although I have requested a punching bag… there have been no volunteers. This is unacceptable. By the end of the year I need to blacken and blue someone to my satisfaction and help keep my boxing skills sharp! If you are weak and pathetic (many of you) possible arrangements can be made to lessen my blows in exchange for your efforts in other areas. What are you doing? Line up and serve! 

On 11/28/2023 at 10:34 AM, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

I am very disappointed to report although I have requested a punching bag… there have been no volunteers. This is unacceptable. By the end of the year I need to blacken and blue someone to my satisfaction and help keep my boxing skills sharp! If you are weak and pathetic (many of you) possible arrangements can be made to lessen my blows in exchange for your efforts in other areas. What are you doing? Line up and serve! 

I think they’re to afraid of you! Very disappointed in them 😞

19 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

I knew I blew it and this re-confirms this.  I spent 3 days with you and never served as your punching bag.  I’m terribly sorry.  Please feel free to punch me the next time I see you (even if I forget to ask for it).

Mr. Mule a true disgrace. You have many challenges to complete next time I see you. 

On 11/29/2023 at 1:24 PM, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

Not surprised these fools are scaredy cats. Knowing well they have no defense! It was fun when we both did some boxing together. Once again… where are the volunteers?!

It was fun, we need to beat these scaredy cats again. Like Mistress Hadid said where are the volunteers? Hiding? 🤔