Slapping For Your Own Good

Mistress Kang

1 hour ago, Mistress Kang said:

https://www.odditycentral.com/news/japanese-bar-offers-controversial-face-slapping-service.html

I wonder if you can slap the drunk out of someone. There's only one way to find out!

Line up, subbies!! My slap hand is feeling strong today.

I would love to be slapped by you too .. I am trying to pick the hardest slap in the fortress, I hope you also can join the face-slapping feast 🙂 

1 hour ago, georgesaliba1978 said:

🙋best gift ever , I’ll take as many slaps you can deliver .. privileged are the cheeks with the red imprints asserting your dominance and our submission .

Love the enthusiasm, I’ll deliver a swift 365 slaps for all the days of the year that you haven’t seen my hand on your face🤚🏻💥💥

7 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Love the enthusiasm, I’ll deliver a swift 365 slaps for all the days of the year that you haven’t seen my hand on your face🤚🏻💥💥

I’ll take your slaps  on my cheeks like a good boy until your hands tire and can slap  🖐️ no more ... And then wish to celebrate another new year the following day .. 

5 hours ago, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

EXACTLY! No pathetic man questions a goddess’s desires. 

Absolutely, no one is questioning or even suggesting ..  Even the old gods obeyed their goddesses. And Men , no matter how deluded they are in believing otherwise, they just stumble in your presence and take the slaps with a thankful smile …