Queen of slaps ?

I finally had my multi-Domme face slapping session .

This is my first experience at the Fortress and I have to admit that the level of professionalism is outstanding, I felt very welcomed and treated with utmost respect . Driving in Chinatown and trying to find a parking lot is another whole experience.

The check in process was very smooth and quick and my requests were respected and accommodated .

I can’t describe how gorgeous and unique each goddess is , words won’t do justice in the presence of five goddesses each one with a unique style ..

Mistress Feng slaps are out of this world , she slaps tirelessly with a smile on her face,  and when I commented that she is slapping my face with gloves because her hands would tire otherwise, she accepted the challenge and took off her  gloves and started slapping my face relentlessly back and forth full arm swings , I lost count , I didn’t won’t to give up and lose , so I kept my face straight getting all the slapping from her bare hands ( how dare I challenge her?! ), I think she slapped me more than 50 slaps without a break until I couldn’t take it anymore , and nodded my head down to get few more full swing slaps for daring to challenge her … This was the longest face slapping flurry my face ever taken without a pause … all very well aimed slaps on the cheeks … I lost the first round .

Mistress Westwood slaps with a style , you don’t see her slapping you , yet you feel the sudden burn on your cheek , her slaps are very swift and stinging leaving butterflies around your head telling you what just happened …. Then she turns around to make you  think it’s over ..  only to come back quickly with another unpredictable full swing slaps … 

Mistress Eva Koi is something else ,  a hidden gem .. As first impression you wouldn’t think that her innocent angel face would slap that hard  … She got me stunned with the first slap , I had to reset my mindset … Her slaps are brutal yet flawless , right on the same spot of the cheek, she doesn’t miss . left right left right … both hands are as strong , makes you wonder wether she is left handed or right handed , she owned me after the first slap ,  the look in her eyes is so mesmerizing that makes you forget about the full swing stinging slaps on your cheeks wishing that she doesn’t stop slapping you so you can gaze into her eyes  ..she delivers her 10-20 slaps in rapid succession then she walks away … And my heart starts beating fast in excitement when I see her coming back for another round..  I felt paralyzed in her presence, as if she throws a spell on me ,I guess  that’s what goddesses do .

I enjoyed every moment at the Fortress  I can’t wait for round two , my face was bruised ( still bruised ) … Mistress Feng and mistress Koi gave me cold canned soda to place it on my swollen cheeks to help prevent further swelling , I felt loved 🥰 .. and water bottle… and then a group hug with all mistresses at the end  .

So who is the Queen of slaps ??? .. after receiving more than 300 slaps , what a silly question , Mistress Hadid and MVD were right …They all are winners , they don’t compete for me … they compete against me … I consider myself a winner too , being in their presence is a win !! … every one of them is a goddess that must be worshipped .

I walked in to the Fortress as an atheist, but now I am a polytheist who believes in more than one goddess :) 

3 hours ago, GeorgeSaliba said:

I finally had my multi-Domme face slapping session .

This is my first experience at the Fortress and I have to admit that the level of professionalism is outstanding, I felt very welcomed and treated with utmost respect . Driving in Chinatown and trying to find a parking lot is another whole experience.

The check in process was very smooth and quick and my requests were respected and accommodated .

I can’t describe how gorgeous and unique each goddess is , words won’t do justice in the presence of five goddesses each one with a unique style ..

Mistress Feng slaps are out of this world , she slaps tirelessly with a smile on her face,  and when I commented that she is slapping my face with gloves because her hands would tire otherwise, she accepted the challenge and took off her  gloves and started slapping my face relentlessly back and forth full arm swings , I lost count , I didn’t won’t to give up and lose , so I kept my face straight getting all the slapping from her bare hands ( how dare I challenge her?! ), I think she slapped me more than 50 slaps without a break until I couldn’t take it anymore , and nodded my head down to get few more full swing slaps for daring to challenge her … This was the longest face slapping flurry my face ever taken without a pause … all very well aimed slaps on the cheeks … I lost the first round .

Mistress Westwood slaps with a style , you don’t see her slapping you , yet you feel the sudden burn on your cheek , her slaps are very swift and stinging leaving butterflies around your head telling you what just happened …. Then she turns around to make you  think it’s over ..  only to come back quickly with another unpredictable full swing slaps … 

Mistress Eva Koi is something else ,  a hidden gem .. As first impression you wouldn’t think that her innocent angel face would slap that hard  … She got me stunned with the first slap , I had to reset my mindset … Her slaps are brutal yet flawless , right on the same spot of the cheek, she doesn’t miss . left right left right … both hands are as strong , makes you wonder wether she is left handed or right handed , she owned me after the first slap ,  the look in her eyes is so mesmerizing that makes you forget about the full swing stinging slaps on your cheeks wishing that she doesn’t stop slapping you so you can gaze into her eyes  ..she delivers her 10-20 slaps in rapid succession then she walks away … And my heart starts beating fast in excitement when I see her coming back for another round..  I felt paralyzed in her presence, as if she throws a spell on me ,I guess  that’s what goddesses do .

I enjoyed every moment at the Fortress  I can’t wait for round two , my face was bruised ( still bruised ) … Mistress Feng and mistress Koi gave me cold canned soda to place it on my swollen cheeks to help prevent further swelling , I felt loved 🥰 .. and water bottle… and then a group hug with all mistresses at the end  .

So who is the Queen of slaps ??? .. after receiving more than 300 slaps , what a silly question , Mistress Hadid and MVD were right …They all are winners , they don’t compete for me … they compete against me … I consider myself a winner too , being in their presence is a win !! … every one of them is a goddess that must be worshipped .

I walked in to the Fortress as an atheist, but now I am a polytheist who believes in more than one goddess :) 

I always love a good challenge! Next time I’ll definitely do 60 slaps haha!

1 hour ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I always love a good challenge! Next time I’ll definitely do 60 slaps haha!

I can’t wait Mistress .. I would stay still no flinching 🧎.. feeling and listening to the music of your hands clapping my cheeks … Doubling the number of slaps is what I’d consider upping the challenge , I’ll get two ice packs with me this time 😁

20 hours ago, GeorgeSaliba said:

I can’t wait Mistress .. I would stay still no flinching 🧎.. feeling and listening to the music of your hands clapping my cheeks … Doubling the number of slaps is what I’d consider upping the challenge , I’ll get two ice packs with me this time 😁

Exactly no more flinching or putting your head down! And definitely can’t forget the ice packs 🤗

On 1/3/2024 at 4:47 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

I’m glad you learned, & let this be a lesson to all inquiring minds-The FF Mistresses will never compete for you fools. 😘

I am a fast learner … The more and the harder slaps I get the faster I learn 😁

On 1/3/2024 at 3:41 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Exactly no more flinching or putting your head down! And definitely can’t forget the ice packs 🤗

I promise I won’t move a muscle … and we will both set a new face slapping record , but of course you’ll win …  I’ll get ice packs for your hands 🙌🏻 too 😁

2 hours ago, GeorgeSaliba said:

I promise I won’t move a muscle … and we will both set a new face slapping record , but of course you’ll win …  I’ll get ice packs for your hands 🙌🏻 too 😁

That is a wonderful example of Domme-care after a session by a sub 🙂

12 hours ago, Mistress Eva Koi said:

Just 300? We definitely landed more than that ;) Next time we’ll make sure you count properly…FYI you’ll be getting extra for hurting Mistress Feng’s hand!

300 each next time ?… I  promise I’ll do better job at counting next time … aa I said earlier , it’s very hard to look at you and stay focused . 

9 hours ago, GeorgeSaliba said:

Update :

After multiple hands on cheeks experience at the Fortress .. I finally reached a verdict regarding the Queen of slaps 🔥👋at the Fortress and Beyond … however, I’ll keep my conclusion to myself 🧎‍♂️😃

That is such a shame to gatekeep this life altering information, are you afraid that the mistress will not have the energy to deliver your hard slaps after abusing some other slaves?

On 1/17/2024 at 7:06 PM, GeorgeSaliba said:

Try wearing a fetish mask .. this will decrease the impact of the slaps .

Thanks but I wouldn't dare to weaken the pain that the mistress has blessed me with 

On 1/22/2024 at 3:38 PM, PainLover said:

That is such a shame to gatekeep this life altering information, are you afraid that the mistress will not have the energy to deliver your hard slaps after abusing some other slaves?

Thanks but I wouldn't dare to weaken the pain that the mistress has blessed me with 

Guess it's a secret you'll have to come find out yourself ;) 

On 1/22/2024 at 6:25 AM, GeorgeSaliba said:

Update :

After multiple hands on cheeks experience at the Fortress .. I finally reached a verdict regarding the Queen of slaps 🔥👋at the Fortress and Beyond … however, I’ll keep my conclusion to myself 🧎‍♂️😃

Conclusion was 500 and some change slaps were achieved  😆

On 1/22/2024 at 3:38 PM, PainLover said:

I guess you’d have to try have a slapping session with me and Mistress koi in order for it to not be gatekeeped anymore 😌

6 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Conclusion was 500 and some change slaps were achieved  😆

Hardest slaps I’ve ever experienced especially the rapid succession of full force barehand slaps  on my left cheek .. would have taken more though 🔥.. . I had to wear face mask for few days 😷, pretending I have a cold symptoms to cover the marks 😁

18 hours ago, GeorgeSaliba said:

Hardest slaps I’ve ever experienced especially the rapid succession of full force barehand slaps  on my left cheek .. would have taken more though 🔥.. . I had to wear face mask for few days 😷, pretending I have a cold symptoms to cover the marks 😁

Next time definitely full force since the ice packed helped with recovery haha 😆