Guess the hand type!

Mistress Koi already posted a game about guessing the foot type. However this is harder for you guys now as there aren't any pictures for an open book test! Do you agree with the personality that matches the hand?

• Earth Hands: People with earth hands tend to be practical, grounded, and reliable. They're often associated with strong work ethics.
  • Water Hands: Those with water hands are known for their emotional and intuitive nature. They are empathetic, artistic, and sensitive individuals.
  • Fire Hands: People with fire hands are passionate, dynamic, and adventurous. They're driven by their enthusiasm and creativity.
  • Air Hands: Individuals with air hands are intellectual, communicative, and analytical. They excel in areas that require logical thinking.

IMG_1357.jpeg

Well , very intriguing post .. and believe this is validated , one can determine the level of empathy based on the size of the pinky finger.

Back to your question, I was recently slapped by You , mistress Koi, mistress Westwood , MVD and mistress Hadid … and I could only feel firey  🔥 hands on my cheeks 😁

2 hours ago, GeorgeSaliba said:

Well , very intriguing post .. and believe this is validated , one can determine the level of empathy based on the size of the pinky finger.

Back to your question, I was recently slapped by You , mistress Koi, mistress Westwood , MVD and mistress Hadid … and I could only feel firey  🔥 hands on my cheeks 😁

I guess we all have fire sign hands 😂

8 hours ago, GeorgeSaliba said:

Your answer to this question may get you in trouble- but what type of hand do you think can deliver the best slap?

6 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Your answer to this question may get you in trouble- but what type of hand do you think can deliver the best slap?

Looking also at personality traits associated with each hand ,I’d also say it’s most likely fire hand 😁, air hands will probably come close too .. because It’s not only about the shape of the hand ..  it’s also about the mind/personality moving that hand .…

And ot course having a sub with choppy cheeks will add the final note 😁

This one is much more difficult than the foot type as Mistress Feng pointed out.  But I will take my guess at this using my developing investigative skills.  Some mistresses like to see the proof of my investigation.  Others see this as cheating.  Knowing that I am letting down at least someone by doing this, I will ask for forgiveness and submit for discipline later this year for my shortcomings.  I will also admit, even with pictures, nailing the exact hand type is still difficult with this one (palm type is hard to determine).  I have a proposed solution to this at the end of the post for my wrong guesses.

I'm guessing Mistress Feng is Water Type:

image.jpeg.d026e29b8f07fccd8f31e0e0c6c2bd5b.jpeg

I'm guessing Mistress Kang is earth type:

image.jpeg.3977b6adafead21471d2e77f03c14e8e.jpeg

I'm guessing Mistress Hadid is air type (not that it matters if she is wearing boxing gloves):

image.jpeg.66dfa339b29da0e643de69110c9dd8b4.jpeg

I'm guessing Mistress Koi is earth type:

image.jpeg.80f72338387cd75d69b548c7adc1cfab.jpeg

I'm guessing Mistress Westwood is air type:

image.jpeg.5857c44ad147e8e5d4f986b244aa8aa0.jpeg

I'm guessing Mistress Rey is air type:

image.jpeg.6bf3626afbe36a397e9b55dd4f8d342d.jpeg

And finally, MVD personally helped me out with this one (no candid photo needed), I'm guessing fire type:

image.thumb.jpeg.bc171b4dd031c6c34c236c06f7841af7.jpeg

Now if I missed any guesses, I propose the mistresses help me out by giving me hand turkeys at their next convenience so that I may have an opportunity to study the hand type in more depth.  I don't know if the hand type matches the personality type.  I get the impression most of the mistresses are water and fire personality types.  I humbly submit this for your pleasure.

14 hours ago, GeorgeSaliba said:

Looking also at personality traits associated with each hand ,I’d also say it’s most likely fire hand 😁, air hands will probably come close too .. because It’s not only about the shape of the hand ..  it’s also about the mind/personality moving that hand .…

And ot course having a sub with choppy cheeks will add the final note 😁

You should’ve done your research! Sadly I do not have fire hands 😆

8 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

This one is much more difficult than the foot type as Mistress Feng pointed out.  But I will take my guess at this using my developing investigative skills.  Some mistresses like to see the proof of my investigation.  Others see this as cheating.  Knowing that I am letting down at least someone by doing this, I will ask for forgiveness and submit for discipline later this year for my shortcomings.  I will also admit, even with pictures, nailing the exact hand type is still difficult with this one (palm type is hard to determine).  I have a proposed solution to this at the end of the post for my wrong guesses.

I'm guessing Mistress Hadid is air type (not that it matters if she is wearing boxing gloves):

And finally, MVD personally helped me out with this one (no candid photo needed), I'm guessing fire type:

Now if I missed any guesses, I propose the mistresses help me out by giving me hand turkeys at their next convenience so that I may have an opportunity to study the hand type in more depth.  I don't know if the hand type matches the personality type.  I get the impression most of the mistresses are water and fire personality types.  I humbly submit this for your pleasure.

Another open book test.. I would agree with you that I am water type 🤣

On 1/5/2024 at 2:50 PM, GeorgeSaliba said:

Maybe we’re all avatars…mastresses of all the elements 😉 

On 1/6/2024 at 12:19 PM, theDumbMule said:

I was going to say “hide the candids” but I should’ve known someone was going to think this was an open book quiz…or should I say open palm? ✋🏼 💥 

1 hour ago, Mistress Eva Koi said:

Maybe we’re all avatars…mastresses of all the elements 😉 

Indeed Avatar Eva Koi 😁 , and how fortunate are those  who are given the chance  to be humbled in your presence and allowed to experience all  four elements in your slaps .. 

15 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

My hands are thirsty for a face to hit so I hope you’re prepared..😏

As we have established earlier , georgesaliba1978@ was born into face-slapping fetish , It’s innate for me so I don’t need to get ready 😁

however, I’ll make sure to get Ice packs since this time you’ll utilize all the four natural elements of your barehands to slap me ..  and your palms might need some TLC 😁. I’ll take care of it  .
And thank you again Mistress Feng for giving me the chance to go to round two , your slaps are just addicting . 

16 hours ago, Mistress Ava Hadid said:

Wow!! Leave it to the dumb mule to get the investigation going and close the case looool

I aim to please.  Sometimes I’m more successful than at other times.

I’m holding off on Guess the Butt Type.  I don’t want to inadvertently steal the title of World’s Greatest Detective” from Sherlock or Batman.

On 1/6/2024 at 12:19 PM, theDumbMule said:

I think you are right about my hand (earthy type) 🙂