What's Your Mistress Type?

2 hours ago, Mistress Eva Koi said:

We've all been asked what our "type" is in the vanilla word. But how much of it translates for you into the kink world as well?

What is your Mistress "type"? (Amazonian, BBW, playful, sensual, stern/no-nonsense, etc.) Whether that means physical or character traits to you, let's hear it!

Interested in hearing what they have to say 😆

3 hours ago, Mistress Eva Koi said:

We've all been asked what our "type" is in the vanilla word. But how much of it translates for you into the kink world as well?

What is your Mistress "type"? (Amazonian, BBW, playful, sensual, stern/no-nonsense, etc.) Whether that means physical or character traits to you, let's hear it!

I like the playful, sensual, spoiled-brat type who expects to be treated like a goddess.  Her slave is just a human toy for her amusement and use.

It took me a long time to realize that my vanilla physical type, or types, really, wasn't the same as my domme type.  For vanilla, very petite, dark hair, but not delicate.  For dommes, I really like the Amazon look, but I've had great sessions with quite a few women who don't fit that image.  For style, it depends a little on my mood, but playful and sensual is my usual favorite.  I love the funny parts of my sessions.

Interesting question mistress Koi … 

My ideal Mistress ( hopefully I can find someone in the real world outside private dungeons ) … would be a Smart and educated woman who respect the agreed on boundaries  , who remains respectful outside the playroom and at the end of the session .. 

Someone who is non  judgmental and is very open minded … 

Someone who is very well educated about BDSM being a form of a sexual orientation and is familiar of it’s 50+ shades of grey , acknowledging that vast spectrum of practices do not necessarily apply to every client .. 

A mistress  who enjoys being dominant … she does it because it’s a form of a love language and not out of hate or spite to mankind … 

A very stern mistress who tries pushing the limits every time creating new sensual or painful experiences but still has a soft spot . 

Finally , Someone who is natural at what she does .. someone with strong slaps who won’t hesitate to slap the soul in and out of me with a smile on her face .🧎👋

This probably depends on what I want for a session.  Generally, I just want the mistress to be her most natural self.  When she’s doing that it is easy to submit.

I do tend to lean towards mistresses who can strike a balance between strict and sensuous.  But playful and maternal also are great in a session.  Any mistress with a good sense of humor always works too.

I am not personally into role playing or anything like that, so for me my ideal mistress is someone that I can connect with and talk with about anything while she has her way with me.  From a purely physical perspective all of the ladies at the fortress are very attractive.  I am currently biased towards Mistress Feng as her personality coupled with her exquisite figure was an honor to behold.  The glasses coupled with the amazing ink work was perfection to me.  But the mind behind it all was what really made the difference to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been contemplating JustAGuy's question in the "This or That" thread.  It has kept me stumped and unable to answer since he posted it.  The question is "Brute Force Domination or Seduced into Willing Submission?"

What I came up with is I don't think I have a preference so am posting my response here since it seems to be more appropriately answered by me here.  I find that when I first meet a domme for the 1st time the "Brute Force" seems to work for most of the role plays I end up doing.  But as I get more familiar with a domme (and they with me) the willing submission takes over.  2 of the dommes I have sessioned with the most are MVD and Mistress Kang.  Both are absolutely capable of brute force on me and still apply it from time to time.  But the 1st time MVD put me in chastity the thought of me resisting at all to her, even in a roleplay that calls for it, has completely disappeared.  She knows how to manipulate me completely to her will as she has gotten to know me and just being in her presence makes me desperate to submit. 

With Mistress Kang the chemistry is different both no less effective.  From the 1st time I sessioned with her I felt like I was being dominated by a friend.  I am always completely comfortable being vulnerable in her presence.  As we have spent more time together it has gotten even more so.  It always feels like she is someone I could do "friend" things with (coffee, dinner, movie, games, etc.) but incorporate the kinky things as well with my whole hearted submission.

Both of the above cases could be considered "seduced into willing submission", but started with "Brute Force".  As I get to know some of the other dommes at the Fortress, my sessions with them also follow a similar pattern. 

1 hour ago, theDumbMule said:

I've been contemplating JustAGuy's question in the "This or That" thread.  It has kept me stumped and unable to answer since he posted it.  The question is "Brute Force Domination or Seduced into Willing Submission?"

What I came up with is I don't think I have a preference so am posting my response here since it seems to be more appropriately answered by me here.  I find that when I first meet a domme for the 1st time the "Brute Force" seems to work for most of the role plays I end up doing.  But as I get more familiar with a domme (and they with me) the willing submission takes over.  2 of the dommes I have sessioned with the most are MVD and Mistress Kang.  Both are absolutely capable of brute force on me and still apply it from time to time.  But the 1st time MVD put me in chastity the thought of me resisting at all to her, even in a roleplay that calls for it, has completely disappeared.  She knows how to manipulate me completely to her will as she has gotten to know me and just being in her presence makes me desperate to submit. 

With Mistress Kang the chemistry is different both no less effective.  From the 1st time I sessioned with her I felt like I was being dominated by a friend.  I am always completely comfortable being vulnerable in her presence.  As we have spent more time together it has gotten even more so.  It always feels like she is someone I could do "friend" things with (coffee, dinner, movie, games, etc.) but incorporate the kinky things as well with my whole hearted submission.

Both of the above cases could be considered "seduced into willing submission", but started with "Brute Force".  As I get to know some of the other dommes at the Fortress, my sessions with them also follow a similar pattern. 

Sweet seductive 🍯 will get ya every time!