First Session at the Fortress with Mistress Koi, Mistress Hadid, and Mistress Von Dietz

Life and felicity to you all, fellow kinksters!

I've just had my first session at the fortress a couple of days ago with the beautiful mistresses Koi, Hadid, and Von Dietz.  I really want to emphasize here just how insanely hard-working and skilled all of these wonderful ladies are.  I, somewhat impulsively, actually booked a four hour session for my first time, and in that session I also decided to try out some more risqué activities that I've never done before, including some well deserved busting of the balls!  But seriously - four hours is a very long session, and all three mistresses not only managed to maintain the role play that I had requested but also kept the session spicy and introduced me to some other kinds of punishment that I had never even thought to explore!  Needless to say, I was exhausted by the end of it, and I'm sure that they were, too, but they all kept up a great, cold, terrifying demeanor throughout, as I had asked.  World class professionalism here friends - thank you all for a great first visit!

11 hours ago, MurchisonsEyeglass said:

Life and felicity to you all, fellow kinksters!

I've just had my first session at the fortress a couple of days ago with the beautiful mistresses Koi, Hadid, and Von Dietz.  I really want to emphasize here just how insanely hard-working and skilled all of these wonderful ladies are.  I, somewhat impulsively, actually booked a four hour session for my first time, and in that session I also decided to try out some more risqué activities that I've never done before, including some well deserved busting of the balls!  But seriously - four hours is a very long session, and all three mistresses not only managed to maintain the role play that I had requested but also kept the session spicy and introduced me to some other kinds of punishment that I had never even thought to explore!  Needless to say, I was exhausted by the end of it, and I'm sure that they were, too, but they all kept up a great, cold, terrifying demeanor throughout, as I had asked.  World class professionalism here friends - thank you all for a great first visit!

You sound so REVIVED and HAPPY!!!

I did think it odd when you arrived with a bag of all your balls. How did you know your chosen Mistresses were such athletic sportswomen?!?

I believe every word of your review- I heard lots of cheering and laughter, I assume it was because your Mistresses scored many, many GOALS.

On 1/21/2024 at 11:03 AM, MurchisonsEyeglass said:

The truth, Mistress Kang, is that I only discovered the Mistresses athleticism once it was too late to back out!

And I look forward to it, Mistress Hadid.  The next time I will fully give myself over and we can push the limits :)

I will be waiting to take full advantage of that opportunity!