The Interview

Mistress Von Dietz “interviewed” me for a job as her assistant. I, a working grunt in the financial world was curious what it would be like. My openness was rewarded (or was it punished? the line is blurry) with exploration of all my openings. I opened up like a rosebud to the first rays of the summer sun. I danced, she laughed. She tortured and I laughed. The interview was such a treat, I might insist on more…and not be hired until every impliment  and impulse she conjors up has been used.

3 hours ago, dannysully said:

Mistress Von Dietz “interviewed” me for a job as her assistant. I, a working grunt in the financial world was curious what it would be like. My openness was rewarded (or was it punished? the line is blurry) with exploration of all my openings. I opened up like a rosebud to the first rays of the summer sun. I danced, she laughed. She tortured and I laughed. The interview was such a treat, I might insist on more…and not be hired until every impliment  and impulse she conjors up has been used.

I think you only past the first round of interviews, there might be a second or even a fourth round 🫣

6 hours ago, dannysully said:

You must have been in heaven experiencing the effects of hot summer sun during this cold NYC winter. Mistress Von DIetz shined so intensely you bloomed like a slut while inside our windowless Fetish Fortress.

"Assistant" is quite lofty- I'd say you are her jester but only she can determine your role. I heard her continuous laughter at your never ending pain through the walls and that gave me a good chuckle too. Good on you, sullied-danny, entertaining two Mistresses at once by mere happenstance.

You have Mistress Von Dietz to thank for that.

• 2 weeks later...