People watching

I love to people watch. Just walking around or sitting at a cafe, NYC is the best city to people watch. Lately, I have been looking at people and wondering what fetish they may be into....if they have ever done any bdsm activities and which ones....plus many other questions regarding their pervertedness. I also find myself wondering what I would like to do to them. I have notice that some people just make me want to do certain things to them...,sometimes very sadistic things.

I love to people watch. Just walking around or sitting at a cafe, NYC is the best city to people watch. Lately, I have been looking at people and wondering what fetish they may be into....if they have ever done any bdsm activities and which ones....plus many other questions regarding their pervertedness. I also find myself wondering what I would like to do to them. I have notice that some people just make me want to do certain things to them...,sometimes very sadistic things.

SUPERIOR MISTRESS TRAN, reading this made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck! YOU are one scary little domina, very beautiful but so, sooooo scary.

ESTEEMED MISTRESS TRAN, reading this made the hairs lay down on the back of my neck! YOU are one sweet exciting little domina, very beautiful and so, sooooo considerate.

People watching is definitely one of my favorite pastimes as well.

Aside from fashion and more superficial musings, I also wonder about peoples' private lives.

It's fun to fabricate little stories in my head about what a person keeps secretly stashed away in their bedside drawers, in their medicine cabinets, and in the very back of their closets. Or what they look like without any clothes on, or when they're sleeping.

Rarely do I engage myself into these peoples' lives, but on occasion I have caught myself wondering what a prissy girl would act like if I tied her up and pinched her nipples mercilessly. Or how a skinny nerdy guy would react if I just jumped on him and put him in a headlock.

Hahahahahah. Guess Mistress Tran and I share a lot of these sadistic voyeur tendencies.

I can't wait for spring, when all the pretty girls will be wearing their little dresses, and there will be more guys jogging with flimsy, filmy shorts!

MTran,

People watching can be extremely interesting and NYC is quite the city for a fan of people watching. I will usually observe certain mannerisms, peculiarities or interactions that might prove amusing, rarely do I think about what goes on with an individual beyond the street corner, unless for some particular reason they have especially caught my interest in a striking sort of way. I love that you think about their pervertedness and I actually wonder what percentage of the time you are right, when wondering what type of fetish a person may be into and how keen your sense for this sort of thing really is. I would love a hint at what an individual might have to do, to make you want to do very sadistic things to them.

Aside from fashion and more superficial musings, I also wonder about peoples' private lives.

It's fun to fabricate little stories in my head about what a person keeps secretly stashed away in their bedside drawers, in their medicine cabinets, and in the very back of their closets. Or what they look like without any clothes on, or when they're sleeping.

Rarely do I engage myself into these peoples' lives, but on occasion I have caught myself wondering what a prissy girl would act like if I tied her up and pinched her nipples mercilessly. Or how a skinny nerdy guy would react if I just jumped on him and put him in a headlock.

Hahahahahah. Guess Mistress Tran and I share a lot of these sadistic voyeur tendencies.

I can't wait for spring, when all the pretty girls will be wearing their little dresses, and there will be more guys jogging with flimsy, filmy shorts!

mZ,

I do admire Your sadistic voyeur tendencies and can only imagine what little stories your intricate mind is capable of fabricating.

You pinching a prissy girls nipples mercilessly or jumping on a skinny, nerdy guy and putting him in a headlock, would certainly make for some amazing people watching.

Funny. I totally try to evaluate what someone might be into. Random people on the subway, bars, etc. It is obviously fantasy. But actually played itself out in grad school and became a short but insanely amazing relationship. Thirteen years later, I still remember the exact perfume of clove cigarettes and p-ssy.

I digress. Especially when I start a new job, I'm curious. I've worked at very small and very large places. I always figure there is a small percentage of freaks. And, I try to figure out who . Of course, I'm in there somewhere. ;)

I would just love to see this jumping/headlock bit Mistress Zhao. I would just sit back and watch with a large popcorn. Also, by the way, I'll be bringing my 1970's era NBA shorts to the next session :)

Funny. I totally try to evaluate what someone might be into. Random people on the subway, bars, etc. It is obviously fantasy. But actually played itself out in grad school and became a short but insanely amazing relationship. Thirteen years later, I still remember the exact perfume of clove cigarettes and p-ssy.

I digress. Especially when I start a new job, I'm curious. I've worked at very small and very large places. I always figure there is a small percentage of freaks. And, I try to figure out who . Of course, I'm in there somewhere. ;)

Dean Roberts,

In your curiosity do you feel the fact that you are in there somewhere, gives you any kind of advantage in figuring out who the small percentage of these freaks actually might be?

Remember my shorts?

I have a new ones white and totally offensive!

My guess is that this is something all the Mistresses enjoy, with our sick little minds.

I create amusing stories around interesting people I see on the subway or while waiting in lines, usually cracking myself up. Beyond people watching, when I'm feeling extra sassy, I like to brush or push up against people in crowded areas. Surprisingly, most people pretend like they didn't feel anything and try to avoid confrontation. Occasionally men will cast an excited glance my way, where as I am looking away, only to make them think it was purely accidental or that they imagined the whole thing.

As most of you know, I truly am one of the sweetest little things you'll ever meet, however I do get sick pleasure in making people feel awkward or uncomfortable.

My guess is that this is something all the Mistresses enjoy, with our sick little minds.

I create amusing stories around interesting people I see on the subway or while waiting in lines, usually cracking myself up. Beyond people watching, when I'm feeling extra sassy, I like to brush or push up against people in crowded areas. Surprisingly, most people pretend like they didn't feel anything and try to avoid confrontation. Occasionally men will cast an excited glance my way, where as I am looking away, only to make them think it was purely accidental or that they imagined the whole thing.

As most of you know, I truly am one of the sweetest little things you'll ever meet, however I do get sick pleasure in making people feel awkward or uncomfortable.

Mistress Jung,

Since I have always been thrilled by the unexpected, I would actually adore the "Sweetest Little Thing" I could ever meet, getting some sort of sick pleasure in making people feel awkward or uncomfortable. I love the fact that You will add the extra element of contact, to generate a reaction and I can only hope that our paths will cross on a day when You are feeling extra sassy. However, if I am not that lucky, I can always pretend to imagine the whole thing.

Mistress Jung,

Since I have always been thrilled by the unexpected, I would actually adore the "Sweetest Little Thing" I could ever meet, getting some sort of sick pleasure in making people feel awkward or uncomfortable. I love the fact that You will add the extra element of contact, to generate a reaction and I can only hope that our paths will cross on a day when You are feeling extra sassy. However, if I am not that lucky, I can always pretend to imagine the whole thing.

A touch from a complete stranger can be electrifying, both good or bad.

Haha thats why I like staring at people. Most people get really bothered and uncomfortable if you stare at them. They start to wonder if there is something on their face, body, or clothes. When I do it to men, they get nervous because they arent sure if you are really looking at them or in their direction. I find people turn away in about 5 seconds of me staring at them. Its pretty funny. Its like a staring contest with everyone and I am winning!

Haha thats why I like staring at people. Most people get really bothered and uncomfortable if you stare at them. They start to wonder if there is something on their face, body, or clothes. When I do it to men, they get nervous because they arent sure if you are really looking at them or in their direction. I find people turn away in about 5 seconds of me staring at them. Its pretty funny. Its like a staring contest with everyone and I am winning!

An (somewhat) accidental brush against someone you find attractive stirs the devil in me!

OMG!! thats an understatement!!! LMAO (Would you rather..............or................??) You are very twisted Mistress jung :lol: :lol:

TrackWarrior

You could never beat me in a staring contest. Except maybe in session.

An (somewhat) accidental brush against someone you find attractive stirs the devil in me!

Haha I will do that to cute guys if I'm out at a bar or club or something. I'll pretend to bump into them or squeeze past unnecessarily closely in a crowd to try to get a whiff of their scent LOL weird as it sounds. I love it though when I do and a guy smells really good, i find it very sexy.

Sometimes in REALLY crowded places where people are packed against each other I'll pretend to bump my hand into a guys crotch or grab his ass. The MTA warns against people like me. LOL!

OMG!! thats an understatement!!! LMAO (Would you rather..............or................??) You are very twisted Mistress jung :lol: :lol:

TrackWarrior

You're just realizing this now? That night, when I got home, I replayed that "would you rather" moment in my head, and laughed out loud. And when I just read this post of yours, I did it again. :lol: Many images from that night will continue to bring a smile to my face for a long time.