Strength testing..

Challenge accepted Mistress Feng. I scheduled a session and look forward to feeling those kicksšŸ¦µšŸ¼šŸ¦¶, Ā punches šŸ‘ŠšŸ¼and scissors āœ‚ļø . Letā€™s see if you are as tough as you claim šŸ¤”. Expect resistance šŸ˜. Ā Oh, to make it fair I invited Mistress Von Dietz to join, in case you need help beating me into submission šŸ˜œĀ 

itā€™s been a year since we met and I always am waiting on my kneesā€¦perhaps this time I should take on a more defiant stance when you arriveā€¦arouse your wrath?

Ā 

Ā 

11 hours ago, gr8fuled said:

Challenge accepted Mistress Feng. I scheduled a session and look forward to feeling those kicksšŸ¦µšŸ¼šŸ¦¶, Ā punches šŸ‘ŠšŸ¼and scissors āœ‚ļø . Letā€™s see if you are as tough as you claim šŸ¤”. Expect resistance šŸ˜. Ā Oh, to make it fair I invited Mistress Von Dietz to join, in case you need help beating me into submission šŸ˜œĀ 

itā€™s been a year since we met and I always am waiting on my kneesā€¦perhaps this time I should take on a more defiant stance when you arriveā€¦arouse your wrath?

Ā 

Ā 

Iā€™ll make you eat your words šŸ˜ Letā€™s see how long you can stay defiant šŸ„ŠšŸ„ŠšŸ’„

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to Friday and what may be the ultimate ā€œcage matchā€. I am taking on Mistress Feng and just to make sure itā€™s as Ā ā€œfairā€ as the old WWF she can tap in Mistress Von Dietz. I plan on resisting, you will have to kick my ass into submission and make me your humble play thingĀ 

17 hours ago, gr8fuled said:

Looking forward to Friday and what may be the ultimate ā€œcage matchā€. I am taking on Mistress Feng and just to make sure itā€™s as Ā ā€œfairā€ as the old WWF she can tap in Mistress Von Dietz. I plan on resisting, you will have to kick my ass into submission and make me your humble play thingĀ 

The ultimate tag team duo is gonna annihilate ya a$$ in Round 1! Ā šŸ’„šŸ’„šŸ’„Ā 

The only way to tap out, is by begging to be our little sock puppet. šŸ˜ˆšŸ‘ŠšŸ¼šŸ˜ˆ

Posted (edited)
On 4/15/2024 at 3:20 PM, gr8fuled said:

Youā€™re not allowed to tap out at all! Rules made by me and Mistress Von DietzĀ šŸ˜

Edited by Mistress Angel Feng