Strength testing..

On 2/27/2024 at 12:25 PM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Ever since I have been consistently going to the gym, I found myself feeling stronger and more energized. Therefore.. I need some volunteers to test out my strength. These tests will include; slaps, kicks, punches, scissors and so on and so forth. 

So… who will be able to handle this and who will be my volunteers? 😏

SCISSORS?

I hope you mean headscissors LOL!  You don't need to be that strong to do damage with kitchen scissors!

On 2/27/2024 at 9:25 AM, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Ever since I have been consistently going to the gym, I found myself feeling stronger and more energized. Therefore.. I need some volunteers to test out my strength. These tests will include; slaps, kicks, punches, scissors and so on and so forth. 

So… who will be able to handle this and who will be my volunteers? 😏

Have you had any brave subs offer themselves yet?! 😂

2 hours ago, Lilbitchbobby said:

Ok ok ok Ill volunteer for some leg scissors and maybe some other wrestling moves.   Go easy on me lol

Thank you for your contribution to the save theDumbMule from unnecessary abuse cause.  It is much appreciated to see you step up and take this for the team.  This will be remembered.

On 3/13/2024 at 5:32 AM, Lucas289 said:

Mistress Feng, I volunteer to be a punching bag and facesetting pillow for you and Mistress Hadid if you feel you want another opportunity to test your strength :) 

Yes, I would love to have another volunteer for tribute. Tag teaming with Mistress Hadid would be a blast since I know she took up some boxing previously. And we definitely need a face sitting pillow to rest on afterwards😏

20 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Yes, I would love to have another volunteer for tribute. Tag teaming with Mistress Hadid would be a blast since I know she took up some boxing previously. And we definitely need a face sitting pillow to rest on afterwards😏

All booked, can't wait to see how strong you've both gotten as you destroy my belly :)