Tickling

I am interested in scheduling a tickling session at the Fortress, but my concern is that I am only moderately ticklish. I'm wondering if it's sometimes the case that your talented players discover tools, techniques, or weak spots that make subs more ticklish than they realized. 

On 3/8/2024 at 8:37 AM, TKLVR said:

I am interested in scheduling a tickling session at the Fortress, but my concern is that I am only moderately ticklish. I'm wondering if it's sometimes the case that your talented players discover tools, techniques, or weak spots that make subs more ticklish than they realized. 

Sensory deprivation & bondage will definitely ramp up the effects of tickling. 
We also have additional implements that are fun to use on our vulnerable ticklish subs! 

On 3/12/2024 at 9:31 AM, copperbagel said:

Are there things a sub can do to prepare in advance and enhance their ticklishness? 

Interesting question!  I can’t imagine being anything less than insanely ticklish at all times, myself, so am very curious if subs do something to ramp it up.  How?! lol 

I did some searching and didn't find a lot. Some people talk about exfoliating body scrubs, moisturizing, keeping super fluffy socks on to lock moisturizer in... there's a weird trick where people apply oil and warm the feet. But no real consensus!

I was curious because I too am a little unsure of exactly how ticklish I am... but I finally took the plunge and have a tickle session booked for Tuesday so I guess I will be finding out 🫣

In preparation for my upcoming tickling session with Mistress Westwood and Mistress Hadid, I plan to get an exfoliating massage to smooth out rough skin and perhaps make it more sensitive. We'll see how that works.

When they undress you and stare at your body, you will feel very vulnerable. This feeling will only increase as they tie you down face up on a table. As they grin and look wide eyed over your helpless body you will begin to laugh ever though they have not yet touched you. It’s all psychological. Then the tickling starts.

Mistress Westwood and Mistress Hadid used fingernails, an electric toothbrush, and several other implements on me. I couldn't identify everything they used because I was blindfolded. But everything they used really worked! I was laughing and wriggling more than I ever expected.

On 3/10/2024 at 3:25 PM, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Sensory deprivation & bondage will definitely ramp up the effects of tickling. 
We also have additional implements that are fun to use on our vulnerable ticklish subs! 

Wow! That sounds like a great time!   These clients are lucky to be here it seems based on what I read in this forum with these talented women. 

Can you explain what sensory deprivation is and your definition of sensory overload when it comes to tickling with the effects to the body? 

In response to Ticklsub's question, we were  in the purple room. Mistress Westwood and Mistress Hadid used both leather cuffs and ropes for restraint. The bondage was not uncomfortable and allowed a bit of slack for wriggling. The double team effort worked very well. Sometimes they would take turns, and sometimes they would both attack different spots at the same time. For instance, while one mistress teased my armpits, the other worked on my feet with an electronic toothbrush.  To touch on Anthony's question, being blindfolded added to the intensity of the session. Not being able to see where the mistresses were going to tickle next really heightened the sensations.