Inspirational BDSM Sites?

On 4/2/2024 at 12:43 PM, FF Toy Slut said:

Www.Kink.com

Www.femdomempire.com

Gag Factor for great 🪠 ☠️ ideas

I’d like to politely ask you all NOT to not spend any money on kink.com.  While I acknowledge they produce some good content, they are also an extremely unethical business. I know this first hand from a female kink entrepreneur with whom I am very close.  They not only stole her content, they tried to use their financial advantage to tie her up in court for years to prevent her from stopping them.  I learned much about their unethical practices during this lawsuit. I have also heard horror stories from others that have worked with them, but I'll restrict my comments here to only what I know first hand. 

I apologize if I deflated your boner with this post.

1 hour ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Funny enough, I got on Reddit a lot to get some inspiration! Some subreddits I read are r/bdsm community, r/bdsmadvice and r/femdom! There so many others but it’s too long to list out 😆

I've just started using reddit. I'll check those out. Do you ever post, or just read?

I like pics for sale! It will give you ideas for any fetish under the sun, and then you can come to the fortress, where the mistresses will help you at the mouth in a safe manner! I think the fortress has some videos on there as well!