First Session at the Fortress- Mistress Feng

Had my first session at the Fortress recently, with Mistress Feng! I was looking for a physical+verbal humiliation heavy session, and I have to say, Mistress Feng was absolutely amazing. The humiliation felt visceral and super-realistic, which I loved- it didn't feel like Mistress was making anything up to humiliate me, but was rather telling me what she actually felt, which made it seem super natural and made the experience all the better for me. I could go on and on about how great it was, but I'll cap it off by saying that Mistress Feng is perfect for subs like me who want deep, sadistic humiliation and need to be reminded of their place. However, I will say that we weren't able to cover everything I wanted to in the session, but that's definitely on me for asking for too much from a one hour session (sorry again about that :P). I'm looking forward to my next session with her so much that I've already started preparing for it! ;)

1 hour ago, AlanWake12 said:

Had my first session at the Fortress recently, with Mistress Feng! I was looking for a physical+verbal humiliation heavy session, and I have to say, Mistress Feng was absolutely amazing. The humiliation felt visceral and super-realistic, which I loved- it didn't feel like Mistress was making anything up to humiliate me, but was rather telling me what she actually felt, which made it seem super natural and made the experience all the better for me. I could go on and on about how great it was, but I'll cap it off by saying that Mistress Feng is perfect for subs like me who want deep, sadistic humiliation and need to be reminded of their place. However, I will say that we weren't able to cover everything I wanted to in the session, but that's definitely on me for asking for too much from a one hour session (sorry again about that :P). I'm looking forward to my next session with her so much that I've already started preparing for it! ;)

I hope this fat piggy actually went to the gym like he said he would 😛

18 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

I hope this fat piggy actually went to the gym like he said he would 😛

Okay so I haven't yet (to nobody's surprise I guess :P), but I promise I'll start next week! 😬

Or maybe I'll stay like this so I can continue getting humiliated by you... 🤔 tough choice tbh

20 hours ago, AlanWake12 said:

Okay so I haven't yet (to nobody's surprise I guess :P), but I promise I'll start next week! 😬

Or maybe I'll stay like this so I can continue getting humiliated by you... 🤔 tough choice tbh

Ugh, I knew a fatso like you wouldn’t keep the promise of going to the gym. Not surprised by this behavior 😒

Edited by Mistress Angel Feng

1 hour ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Ugh, I knew a fatso like you would keep the promise of going to the gym. Not surprised by this behavior 😒

I'm so sorry Mistress, I'll definitely start going next week!!

I'm ready to take any punishment you decide for my disobedience in our next session, maybe some hard slapping and spitting? 😈

On 4/26/2024 at 8:43 PM, AlanWake12 said:

I'm so sorry Mistress, I'll definitely start going next week!!

I'm ready to take any punishment you decide for my disobedience in our next session, maybe some hard slapping and spitting? 😈

Next week? Yea yea.

Definitely some hard slapping but done by my feet. Your mouth will be a sink for next time.

12 hours ago, Mistress Angel Feng said:

Next week? Yea yea.

Definitely some hard slapping but done by my feet. Your mouth will be a sink for next time.

I promise I'll go starting tomorrow, I wouldn't wanna be disobedient again! 🫡

God yes please that punishment sounds great, can't wait to be used as a spittoon by you again! 🤤