2 different mistress in a row

BibtyBoo

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has ever seen 2 mistress - one at a time, one right after the other. What was that like? What do the Ladies of the Fortress think of this? Also, if the mistresses charged different rates, how would the pricing work out? If each session was 1 hour, would I have to pay the regular 1 hour rate for each mistress?

Thanks and good luck to all!

Boo Boo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it has been done before. I've had lots of session where I will see the sub for the first hour and then another Mistress comes in for the second hour, or vice versa. Its fun to build up to something, like a role play scenario or some type of training, and then when the second Mistress comes in, I get to fill her in on our progress.

As far as pricing, you should direct your inquires to Booking.

Of course it has been done before. I've had lots of session where I will see the sub for the first hour and then another Mistress comes in for the second hour, or vice versa. Its fun to build up to something, like a role play scenario or some type of training, and then when the second Mistress comes in, I get to fill her in on our progress.

As far as pricing, you should direct your inquires to Booking.

Thanks Mistress Jung! (and Painslut too)

Bib and painslut,

This is actually a great way to prolong the Fortress experience without being overwhelmed. Given that we have a double-domme special rate, sometimes it gives the sub a really intense experience that is over all too quickly.

With two mistresses in succession, you still retain the intimacy of a one-on-one experience, and it lasts twice as long!

I highly recommend this!

Bib and painslut,

This is actually a great way to prolong the Fortress experience without being overwhelmed. Given that we have a double-domme special rate, sometimes it gives the sub a really intense experience that is over all too quickly.

With two mistresses in succession, you still retain the intimacy of a one-on-one experience, and it lasts twice as long!

I highly recommend this!

Mistress Zhao....I fully agree. The 1 hour double domme session was over too quickly and was a bit overwhelming. The back to back Mistress session sounds wonderful and perfect for role play.

-engman

Mistress Zhao....I fully agree. The 1 hour double domme session was over too quickly and was a bit overwhelming. The back to back Mistress session sounds wonderful and perfect for role play.

-engman

sorry this post has started as the thought of back to back Mistresses is going thru my head like a song you can't get rid of. can't get this scenario to go away- woman has a lovely young daughter who she wants to buy a pet for, brings the pet for obedience training to the local pet school, then after an hour of obedience training she gives pet to daughter who is really not that kind to her new pet.

-engman

sorry this post has started as the thought of back to back Mistresses is going thru my head like a song you can't get rid of. can't get this scenario to go away- woman has a lovely young daughter who she wants to buy a pet for, brings the pet for obedience training to the local pet school, then after an hour of obedience training she gives pet to daughter who is really not that kind to her new pet.

-engman

An interesting scenario and much like that song that continues to go through your head, should play really well with back 2 back Mistress sessions. Additionally with the feedback the second Mistress receives from the first, the entire session should run seemlessly.

-engman

Creative!

I'm sure you can come up with even more scenarios ;)

Bib and painslut,

I highly recommend this!

Good recommendation. For me it can not be overwhelming enough and I really enjoyed last double-domme session with you and Mrs Kang so much. But indeed the session was too short, the heavy experience went over all too quickly. The ultimate experience would be an all-day session, with all mistresses in a row, starting with mistresses Chen, Choi, Vu, Jung, Ree for warming up and mistress Tran, Kang and Zhao finishing (don't take that to the letter) the job. It might be a bit tiring for me, but at the other side, that is just an 8 hour working day with a lot of fun!

Good recommendation. For me it can not be overwhelming enough and I really enjoyed last double-domme session with you and Mrs Kang so much. But indeed the session was too short, the heavy experience went over all too quickly. The ultimate experience would be an all-day session, with all mistresses in a row, starting with mistresses Chen, Choi, Vu, Jung, Ree for warming up and mistress Tran, Kang and Zhao finishing (don't take that to the letter) the job. It might be a bit tiring for me, but at the other side, that is just an 8 hour working day with a lot of fun!

What a dream session Robbie! And quite ambitious. My biggest concern is that you would poop out midway and in a tattered, sorry state, be unable to complete your marathon thus depriving the rest of the ladies of their fun. Of course, after momentary disappointment, we would simply shut you in the cage for a brief break before resuming.

What a dream session Robbie! And quite ambitious. My biggest concern is that you would poop out midway and in a tattered, sorry state, be unable to complete your marathon thus depriving the rest of the ladies of their fun. Of course, after momentary disappointment, we would simply shut you in the cage for a brief break before resuming.

Dear Mistress Ree, that was the reason that I put you in the middle, just before Tran/Kang/Zhao. I know you are very, very sweet and considerate, and will give me a breathing space and some refreshment to prepare for the final. x x x Robbie

Robbie,

Definitely an ambitious dream session. Besides certain Mistresses being selected for warming up purposes and others for finishing the job, is there any rhyme or reason related to the order in which you have listed Mistress Chen through mZ.

I would have to agree with Mistress Ree, Robbie. Without a doubt, you would need a break... most likely multiple breaks! It could easily turn into an overnight session.

Robbie,

Definitely an ambitious dream session. Besides certain Mistresses being selected for warming up purposes and others for finishing the job, is there any rhyme or reason related to the order in which you have listed Mistress Chen through mZ.

AK, Yes, I did some thinking. Mrs Chen is the newbie, so nice to start with (but she could be a 2nd Tran, who I totally underestimated as I experienced), Mrs Choi just look so cute (but yes, I saw the Shine video, can be mean with such a soft smile), Mrs Vu is really such a doll (if I bring her a cooking recipe or a Vudoo doll she will appreciate), Mrs Jung is a tough lady (but maybe I can bribe her with some broad beans), and as I already said Mrs Ree is so very, very sweet (just feel that, never met her in person) that she will provide me some drink (and maybe some massage) to recover for the great final. There I have some problems with the sequence. Actually Mrs Tran is a bit a newbie as well but proven to be a quick learner (just born with sadistic genes in her body and deliciously evil), Mrs Kang just don't have any limits (still feel the electricity at certain parts of my body from 2 weeks ago) and Mrs Zhao knows me completely in and out and as she is so enjoyable twisted probably the most dangerous for me (just don't know where she comes up which next time).

AK, do you think that makes sense? Any other thoughts?

I would have to agree with Mistress Ree, Robbie. Without a doubt, you would need a break... most likely multiple breaks! It could easily turn into an overnight session.

Mabuhay, Mrs Chen. I am still optimistic in doing it without a break, but if so, one should be sufficient (if I am really in a tattered state, as Mrs Ree described, to bring my body pieces in the original position again). Do you think I already need a break after the first session with you? Seeing your beautiful photo's in your gallery (in particular that with the 'not too' short skirt) I can hardly imagine you are that hard. I am only afraid you let me copy what you showed in one of your first photos (a 180 degree split with your legs, do you have hinges instead of muscles to move your legs?). But at the other side, an overnight session could be attractive as well. Robbie

I would like to note that you may need assistance to get home. Just like a hospital, the Fortress recommends that after any extreme procedure, you should have a caretaker....plus a wheelchair and a bed pan as you may need it.

Yours truly,

Nurse Tran

Dear Mistress Ree, that was the reason that I put you in the middle, just before Tran/Kang/Zhao. I know you are very, very sweet and considerate, and will give me a breathing space and some refreshment to prepare for the final. x x x Robbie

Something is very wrong here, if you think that I am the one that will give you a break. I wouldn't be surprised at all if I find the day has come and your buck stopped with me. And oooh, how displeased Tran, Kang and Zhao would be if they didn't get to have their fun with you...

I'll have to stop being so "sweet and considerate" on the Forum. Or at least to you. <_<

AK, Yes, I did some thinking. Mrs Chen is the newbie, so nice to start with (but she could be a 2nd Tran, who I totally underestimated as I experienced), Mrs Choi just look so cute (but yes, I saw the Shine video, can be mean with such a soft smile), Mrs Vu is really such a doll (if I bring her a cooking recipe or a Vudoo doll she will appreciate), Mrs Jung is a tough lady (but maybe I can bribe her with some broad beans), and as I already said Mrs Ree is so very, very sweet (just feel that, never met her in person) that she will provide me some drink (and maybe some massage) to recover for the great final. There I have some problems with the sequence. Actually Mrs Tran is a bit a newbie as well but proven to be a quick learner (just born with sadistic genes in her body and deliciously evil), Mrs Kang just don't have any limits (still feel the electricity at certain parts of my body from 2 weeks ago) and Mrs Zhao knows me completely in and out and as she is so enjoyable twisted probably the most dangerous for me (just don't know where she comes up which next time).

AK, do you think that makes sense? Any other thoughts?

Robbie,

I notice that you did give this considerable thought. I think that any shifting of positions, number of breaks needed, or if an overnight session is actually required, could be best determined from the feedback being given by the Mistresses in regard to your post, as Mistress Ree had some strong words and Nurse Tran's sadistic side can really be a scary kind of evil.

Mabuhay, Mrs Chen. I am still optimistic in doing it without a break, but if so, one should be sufficient (if I am really in a tattered state, as Mrs Ree described, to bring my body pieces in the original position again). Do you think I already need a break after the first session with you? Seeing your beautiful photo's in your gallery (in particular that with the 'not too' short skirt) I can hardly imagine you are that hard. I am only afraid you let me copy what you showed in one of your first photos (a 180 degree split with your legs, do you have hinges instead of muscles to move your legs?). But at the other side, an overnight session could be attractive as well. Robbie

Tsk, tsk Robbie! Seeing that you have sessioned at the Fortress before, you should be fully knowledgeable with the expression "looks can be deceiving." What makes you think I wouldn't have you screaming your safe word within the first 10 mins?

As for the split, I originally did not plan to "coerce" a sub into an incredibly taxing and strenuous position... but I may have to add that to my repertoire, beginning with you. Rope is such a versatile instrument. :)

Cheers!

Something is very wrong here, if you think that I am the one that will give you a break. I wouldn't be surprised at all if I find the day has come and your buck stopped with me. And oooh, how displeased Tran, Kang and Zhao would be if they didn't get to have their fun with you...

I'll have to stop being so "sweet and considerate" on the Forum. Or at least to you. <_<

LOL!

It's true, Mistress Ree has a reputation for being caring, but her savvy ways go far beyond "sweet and considerate". I've definitely seen her push her way into a sub's space with only a few whacks and very little persuasion.

Oh, Robbie. The trouble you've caused...

Keep it up and we my just have to keep you prisoner.

LOL!

It's true, Mistress Ree has a reputation for being caring, but her savvy ways go far beyond "sweet and considerate". I've definitely seen her push her way into a sub's space with only a few whacks and very little persuasion.

Oh, Robbie. The trouble you've caused...

Keep it up and we my just have to keep you prisoner.

Dear All,

My response was certainly not meant to cause trouble. Certainly not for myself. It was only describing my dream session. But it turned out differently than I thought. Now everyone want to break me in their session. Mrs Chen even want to tear me to pieces already in the first session by forcing me into the 180 degree split. So it will become more of a challenge than I thought, and as I understand you don't let me stop anymore in the middle of the marathon, just force me to go to the very end (cage, overnight, prisoner).

Mrs Ree, I understand! Don't worry, I can ensure you, everything what happens between us will remain a secret, I will not pass it on to others ;)

Mrs Chen, I was already afraid that your beautiful looks could be deceiving, just as with the other mistresses. Just thought you could be different. :D

Nurse Tran, Your response was to be expected, but it is good to see you have a caring side as well, returning me in a wheelchair and supporting me in my recovery. You are almost as caring as Mrs Ree :wub:

Mrs Zhao, Please speak with the others, they already are talking about "displeasing Tran, Kang and Zhao" and I really like to bring it to the very end (not my end) to meet you to discuss spiritual issues

And Trackwarrior, yes, I might consider some shifting but the analysis need some more time. It is more difficult that I thought before.

Dear All,

My response was certainly not meant to cause trouble. Certainly not for myself. It was only describing my dream session. But it turned out differently than I thought. Now everyone want to break me in their session. Mrs Chen even want to tear me to pieces already in the first session by forcing me into the 180 degree split. So it will become more of a challenge than I thought, and as I understand you don't let me stop anymore in the middle of the marathon, just force me to go to the very end (cage, overnight, prisoner).

Mrs Ree, I understand! Don't worry, I can ensure you, everything what happens between us will remain a secret, I will not pass it on to others ;)

Mrs Chen, I was already afraid that your beautiful looks could be deceiving, just as with the other mistresses. Just thought you could be different. :D

Nurse Tran, Your response was to be expected, but it is good to see you have a caring side as well, returning me in a wheelchair and supporting me in my recovery. You are almost as sweet as Mrs Ree :wub:

Mrs Zhao, Please speak with the others, they already are talking about "displeasing Tran, Kang and Zhao" and I really like to bring it to the very end (not my end) to meet you to discuss spiritual issues

And Trackwarrior, yes, I might consider some shifting but the analysis need some more time. It is more difficult that I thought before.

Robbie,

I should offer up an apology at this point, as I feel that by asking you if there happened to be any rhyme or reason to the order in which you placed the Mistresses for your dream session, I may have caused you some difficulty given the manner in which you answered my question.

Robbie,

I should offer up an apology at this point, as I feel that by asking you if there happened to be any rhyme or reason to the order in which you placed the Mistresses for your dream session, I may have caused you some difficulty given the manner in which you answered my question.

Hey AK, No apology needed. But yes, you indeed brought me in a bit difficult situation, and that could have consequences for me in future as I know the mistresses have a very good memory. But they know I was teasing them a bit. In fact, they are all great mistresses and all of them have unique skills that can bring you in a very difficult situation, each in their own but always very enjoyable way. I have seen a lot in the world, but I can tell you that no one outside the fortress can cope with any of them. Serious!