2 different mistress in a row

BibtyBoo

Hey AK, No apology needed. But yes, you indeed brought me in a bit difficult situation, and that could have consequences for me in future as I know the mistresses have a very good memory. But they know I was teasing them a bit. In fact, they are all great mistresses and all of them have unique skills that can bring you in a very difficult situation, each in their own but always very enjoyable way. I have seen a lot in the world, but I can tell you that no one outside the fortress can cope with any of them. Serious!

Haha aw Robbie, I'm just giving you a hard time. Granted I WAS a bit miffed... but I'm sure any residual feelings will work their way out in session. Leaving me joyous and you bruised lol

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Robbie,

You ever did this marathon? I'm thinking about it. I was thinking about: ms Vu - ms Jung - ms Tran - ms Zhao - ms Kang. I've never sessioned with the other mistresses (too bad ms Kim is not there anymore).

What would you add, change? Are there any other mistresses that for sure should be added (mistresses: who wants to do a marathon? ;-))

Alex

Ps: no breaks!!

What a dream session Robbie! And quite ambitious. My biggest concern is that you would poop out midway and in a tattered, sorry state, be unable to complete your marathon thus depriving the rest of the ladies of their fun. Of course, after momentary disappointment, we would simply shut you in the cage for a brief break before resuming.

You are amazing...

see you the week after the 4th

I am yours

xxooxx

wolf

Hi Robbie,

You ever did this marathon? I'm thinking about it. I was thinking about: ms Vu - ms Jung - ms Tran - ms Zhao - ms Kang. I've never sessioned with the other mistresses (too bad ms Kim is not there anymore).

What would you add, change? Are there any other mistresses that for sure should be added (mistresses: who wants to do a marathon? ;-))

Alex

Dag Alex,

What have you done! Dank je wel! I had hoped this post had disappeared at the bottom of this forum. AK brought me in a very difficult situation by motivating me to come up with the sequence of mistresses in such a marathon, starting from the more generous mistresses :wub: as a warming up to the toughest ones :angry: finishing the job. I was so stupid to propose a sequence and from the reactions above you can see it brought me in a difficult situation. Mrs Tran (‘You should need a caretaker, a wheelchair’), Mrs Chen (‘Screaming my safe word within the first 10 minutes’, if I get any), Mrs Zhao (‘the trouble I have caused’) and in particular Mrs Ree (‘Something is very wrong here#%!’). You understand I don’t make that mistake a 2nd time, in particular as I will visit the Fortress within a couple of weeks. I hope these sweet mistresses will not read this post and have a very bad memory.

Robbie

Hi Robbie,

Alex

I think this is a great combination, and maybe you could throw another mistress in there as a double just for fun!

I think this is a great combination, and maybe you could throw another mistress in there as a double just for fun!

LOL Robbie, I didnt want to cause you any problems!! First of all I'm impressed with your Dutch there! And second, thanks for the advise; I almost made the same comment as you made. So to be clear to everybody: mine list was PURE RANDOM!! ;-)

I've never sessioned with ms Ree nor ms Chen... add to the marathon? And when? ;-)

I hope to have this session in two weeks, so I let you know. I'm sure all mistresses will be very sweet and caring!

Alex

LOL Robbie, I didnt want to cause you any problems!! First of all I'm impressed with your Dutch there! And second, thanks for the advise; I almost made the same comment as you made. So to be clear to everybody: mine list was PURE RANDOM!! ;-)

I've never sessioned with ms Ree nor ms Chen... add to the marathon? And when? ;-)

I hope to have this session in two weeks, so I let you know. I'm sure all mistresses will be very sweet and caring!

Alex

Thanks Alex,

Yes, I know some Dutch words. Add Ms Chen? Yes, would certainly suggest you to do that, see above what she wants to do with me. Looks can be deceiving, she said. And add Mrs Ree? Of course you must do that, very sweet and caring, indeed (but 'not to me anymore', she said :blink: ). According mZHAO she is even 'more devilish, and twisted and strange' (NOT my words :D ). So you have to decide yourself!

When? You mean where to add in your pure random (really???) sequence? That was the part where my problems started, so I will be careful suggesting you any sequence about that. Please do a suggestion yourself, and I will reply in some Dutch words, that I might know (and the girls not). Will be veiliger for ons, I believe!

Robbie

Haha, switching to 'freaky dicky Dutch' here on the forum and assuming that the mistresses will not figure it out, will really causing us being kicked around!!

But lets give it a try :-) anyway, because we will kicked around anyway! So random order but I'll give my thinking of actual order in Dutch:

MsChen - eerste

MsTran - zes

Ms Kang - zeven

Ms Zhao - vijf

Ms Jung - drie

Ms Ree - vier

Ms Vu - twee

What do you think of this order? Lol!

Alex

Haha, switching to 'freaky dicky Dutch' here on the forum and assuming that the mistresses will not figure it out, will really causing us being kicked around!!

But lets give it a try :-) anyway, because we will kicked around anyway! So random order but I'll give my thinking of actual order in Dutch:

MsChen - eerste

MsTran - zes

Ms Kang - zeven

Ms Zhao - vijf

Ms Jung - drie

Ms Ree - vier

Ms Vu - twee

Alex

Alex,

I do not expect an answer, because you are treading on unsolid ground down a road that could be filled with much pain should an answer be forth coming, but I give you all kinds of credit if you are able to face 3 additional Mistresses after facing MTran, Mistress Kang and mZ all in a row. Good luck & best wishes!

MsChen - eerste

MsTran - zes

Ms Kang - zeven

Ms Zhao - vijf

Ms Jung - drie

Ms Ree - vier

Ms Vu - twee

Alex

Hi Alex Home,

First of all, I might agree on your order in Dutch, though I think you could switch 'vijf' and 'zes' and should not underestimate the mistress with the Dutch name of a small 'hert'.

Second, You are bringing us (yes, me too!) in a very difficult situation. I once told in this forum that the size of the brains (women have less kilograms brains) is inversely proportional to the level of intelligence. These girls are really intelligent, I found out. In addition to being a brain surgeon in one of my past lives, I also was a psychiatrist and I know there are psychological techniques to play one suspect (you) against another (me). I think some mistresses are very good in these types of interrogation techniques/warfare, though they seem to be extremely experienced in physical torture as well, I believe?

Hope you know what you are doing!! Success with your next visit to the fortress.

Robbie

MChen

MVu

MJung

MRee

MZhao

MTran

MKang

Hmmmm.....poor poor alex....I wonder what will happen to this silly boy? And robbie as well? There are going to be some angry Mistresses who are always up for a challenge. Though I have you at the end dont think you are getting off easy. I expect you to be able to handle many of my fav bondage positions.

alex and robbie....maybe we could let one of you off the hook if you can tell us why the other should remain on the hook? Deal?

MsChen - eerste

MsTran - zes

Ms Kang - zeven

Ms Zhao - vijf

Ms Jung - drie

Ms Ree - vier

Ms Vu - twee

Alex

Dat bedoelde ik, Alex,

That was the reason that I hoped this post had disappeared to the bottom of this forum. These mistresses are far too smart. And probably they know how to use Google translate.

And I told you so. Mrs Tran has already started psychological warfare with her 'deal', the well-known prisoner dilemma, indeed. But you are right, the FF girls are united, we should be as well. A famous fire bender once said: 'no guts, no glory'

Robbie

Something is very wrong here, if you think that I am the one that will give you a break. I wouldn't be surprised at all if I find the day has come and your buck stopped with me. And oooh, how displeased Tran, Kang and Zhao would be if they didn't get to have their fun with you...

I'll have to stop being so "sweet and considerate" on the Forum. Or at least to you. <_<

Gotta tell you Ms. Ree, as sweet as you are you pushed me into places I had never been or imagined. :lol:

There were a lot of "firsts" for me. I'm not sure anyone is getting out of that hour to the next one if you

feel as if you have been challenged. ;)

TW

Gotta tell you Ms. Ree, as sweet as you are you pushed me into places I had never been or imagined. :lol:

There were a lot of "firsts" for me. I'm not sure anyone is getting out of that hour to the next one if you

feel as if you have been challenged. ;)

TW

Thanks TW, you are a real real friend. You really know how to set me at ease. Probably will not be able to sleep for the next 2 weeks. Or have nightmares. Thanks!

Robbie

has anyone did the math on the survival rate?

Yes, Joey, I did indeed (I was a famous mathematician in a former life):

Survival Rate = (-zhao±√(〖jung〗^2-4(rhee)(choi)))/2tran [lin] ∫chen √(2&kang) lim┬(n→∞)〖(1+1/(vu@))^n 〗= 6,911 %, which is really not so bad!

Thanks TW, you are a real real friend. You really know how to set me at ease. Probably will not be able to sleep for the next 2 weeks. Or have nightmares. Thanks!

Robbie

Robbie,

I am a life long member of the "Loyal Order of Pot Stirrers" :lol: Hey after you come to town

you will thank me later. I'm on the 6 week disabled list and as Ms. Vu so eloquently expresses

herself, "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!. Sleep well Robbie. ;)

TW

Survival Rate = (-zhao±√(〖jung〗^2-4(rhee)(choi)))/2tran [lin] ∫chen √(2&kang) lim┬(n→∞)〖(1+1/(vu@))^n 〗= 6,911 %, which is really not so bad!

excellent, robbie!

Fantastic work!