The Gaze

Guest Switch Minnie Chan

I am so pleased when I walk into one of our rooms to find a willing sub, on his knees, hands behind his back, head down out of respect. Thereafter, begins the repeated lashings, or slaps, or breaking of will power that are so satisfying. In addition to the spewing of words like daggers and everything that is possibly degrading.

But the whole session to me begins with The Gaze. At the start of the session, I walk into the room and circle the kneeling one. His head is down. He can't look at me. I squat, legs wide open with my short skirt and spike heels to his level. He slowly brings his head up to look at me. His eyes and my eyes lock for a mere 3 seconds. THE GAZE. His eyes convey a yearning, sometimes in awe, and sometimes complete bewilderment. It is worship at the highest level. It is devotion. It is the wish to defer, in all respects. This is where my desire to accquire a slave commences.

M.Chan

Minnie: This is a most interesting topic. Let me share with you (and the rest of the forum members) that one of the most intense sessions I was ever in started with me on my knees, arms behind my back staring at a wall. Before I had even arrived at the playspace, my Domme at the time gave me these instructions over the phone.

I waited for several minutes in a high state of nervous anticipation for her to enter the room since she had also told me that she intended to be very, very strict and demanding with me that day because I wasn't making satisfactory progress in the patient training program I was in. (Mistress Kang can give you more details about my "program").

Finally, after what seemed like 15 minutes (although it was probably more like 5 minutes), I heard the door open and her high heels click-clacking on the bare wood floor. I was now almost breathless with excitement as she leaned over me from behind and whispered very sexily in my ear "you're my special patient and and I am going to THOROUGHLY train you today. I'm going to stretch the limits you think you have and completely control you. Worst of all for you, is that you won't be able to do a thing about it."

After saying this, she then put wrist restraints on my hands (which were already behind my back), snapped a long leash on my ball trainer and made me crawl on my knees as I tried to keep up with her. She led me right into the medical room and 4 hours later after undergoing numerous and extended training exercises, I was a totally broken patient....

patient718

My preference for a slave is to enter seeing him on his knees, arms behind his back and head down out of respect. There should be no eye contact until I initiate it. You may only see my feet or ass in a red velvet thong. Either way, it's my desires that should be met. And your favorite position to meet your domme?

My favorite position is exactly as Ms. Chan describes. There is something erotic about the anticipation of what you can't see. It leaves you completely vulnurable and at the mercy of your Mistress. The first move, and all the power associated with it are hers and you are left to tremble in subspace.. I love it..

I would say standing with my hands behind my back. I understand the kneeling symbolism but feel I haven't really been claimed by a mistress yet and don't fully know how to meet her desires. I feel standing there naked with my hands behind my back allows the mistress to fully inspect me and see if I am worthy.

Being on your knees is a show of respect. Even to the Emperess or Emperor, no one should be higher than her/him. A show of complete submission is to display yourself in the lowest fashion possible. Vulnerablitly is your honor towards your domina. If I saw that respect was not displayed, discipline would follow immediately. Whether it is with the flogger or with verbal humilation. Is there another position that would show one's complete devotion?

subDC1, you asked what are some of my favorite activities in a session? Ooooh too many to name...Recently I have been tickled by the idea of japanese rope tying; lots and lots of rope. Also, cuffing my sub to the rack, with his bare ass facing me, spread eagle. Whispering to him about how much devotion he will prove to me while I flog and cane him. The mirror on the wall behind the rack allows me to see all his lovely facial and verbal expressions!...Ahhh.

Dear Ms. Minnie,

Firstly, let me say that you are exceptionally beautiful and sensual. I find your pictures and your posts to be so wonderfully erotic. I've sessioned at the Fortress and would love to play with you someday.

I cannot agree with you more, about the power of "the gaze." So much of the excitement in dominance and submission is in the anticipation, the longing and the desire.

In those seconds before flesh meets flesh, and thoughts race through my head ,and the sound of my own breathing resonates in my ears, absolutely anything can happen. The limitless possibility of pain inextricably dancing with pleasure, the endless torments and delights that can be spun between dominant and sub (and as a fellow switch, I know how these are both sides of the same coin) hang heavy in the air. And then, when the Mistress enters, to find me exposed, vulnerable, a mere object to be used...it is such an powerful moment. I long, in my fantasy life, to be a sex object...to be treasured as a beautiful toy that must be used and abused...the most intimate parts of my body exposed, open for her eyes to examine.

And, when our eyes finally meet in the Gaze...volumes are wordlessly exchanged...dominance and submission, power and vulnerability, love and hate...timeless dichotomies pass in seconds. And, if there is true chemisty between the pair..that glimmer in the eye...the sense that both players are exactly where they should be, and some satisfaction is to be gained for the hunger and desire that led them to that place.

Sorry, for going on so much, but I'm a psychologist and delight in thinking of such things!

-pss

I compeletly agree. The connection is made thru the eyes and nothing else...yet. The anticipation is stronger than the actions that follow. An agreement is made. You are my soon-to-be trophy, my prized possession. I am your everything, the one, nothing else exsists but the world we both create. The session is always visual, me looking at you, you looking at me. Your eyes hold the hope of entry to my domain. My eyes hold the key...

I am awaiting that moment when I am the devotee. I am completely entralled and willing. I only wish to be possessed at that point and the power is yours for the taking. I am at your knees...

Guest bwnyc
I am awaiting that moment when I am the devotee. I am completely entralled and willing. I only wish to be possessed at that point and the power is yours for the taking. I am at your knees...

That's how I felt with you yesterday... :D

Dear BWNYC,

I had a lovely session with you as well. There's nothing like a new trophy that is willing to let me push over the edge. But not too much, just enough to instill some fear and also establish trust. If I possess you, I also take care of you. No one wants a tarnished trophy on their shelf now, do they? ;)

Dear Ms. Chan,

Dear Ms. Chan,

I'm looking forward to meeting you this weekend and worshiping you with all my heart and soul:-) You're fabulous and so beautiful. Your posts are so hot and thoughtful. Unfortunately, I won't be able to meet your gaze; touch may have to do.

An adoring slut,

d/leatherwings

• 3 weeks later...

M. Chan,

I am so glad that you started a topic on The Gaze, which I am such a fan of. I have always enjoyed looking deeply into one's eyes. When I am inside of a girl and either she or myself start to cum, I love strong eye contact at that exact moment. As a sub, I tended to shy away from eye contact, as not wanting to appear disrespectful in any way. I agree with you 100% about a subs position when you as Mistress enter the room. I also love your view on The Gaze, I really do think The Gaze can set the tone and be a crucial beginning to any session. I definitely think a certain understanding can be conveyed without words, simply through that few seconds of eye contact and a definite chain of command established. I just happen to adore Asian women and to me looking into their beautiful eyes is such a treat, that most of the time, I just don't feel worthy of.

M. Chan,

I am so glad that you started a topic on The Gaze, which I am such a fan of. I have always enjoyed looking deeply into one's eyes. When I am inside of a girl and either she or myself start to cum, I love strong eye contact at that exact moment. As a sub, I tended to shy away from eye contact, as not wanting to appear disrespectful in any way. I agree with you 100% about a subs position when you as Mistress enter the room. I also love your view on The Gaze, I really do think The Gaze can set the tone and be a crucial beginning to any session. I definitely think a certain understanding can be conveyed without words, simply through that few seconds of eye contact and a definite chain of command established. I just happen to adore Asian women and to me looking into their beautiful eyes is such a treat, that most of the time, I just don't feel worthy of.

Dear akiravn1,

Worthiness can always be proven. Your willingness and craving to Gaze may become a pleasurable/painful journey. Take the steps forward. I'll be waiting... :D

Dear M. Chan,

Your words are extremely convincing, since I do possess a definite willingness and craving for The Gaze and if that should prove to be the prelude to a pleasurable/painful journey taken with you, then I find your invitation to be immensely enticing. There is something about being lead by a beautiful Mistress into a web of pleasure & pain that I find completely irresistible, as I without question, would throw caution to the wind an welcome whatever consequences await me.

• 6 months later...
But the whole session to me begins with The Gaze. At the start of the session, I walk into the room and circle the kneeling one. His head is down. He can't look at me. I squat, legs wide open with my short skirt and spike heels to his level. He slowly brings his head up to look at me. His eyes and my eyes lock for a mere 3 seconds. THE GAZE. His eyes convey a yearning, sometimes in awe, and sometimes complete bewilderment. It is worship at the highest level. It is devotion. It is the wish to defer, in all respects. This is where my desire to accquire a slave commences.

Whatever the position of deference, for this sub, the anticipation that builds in those moments cut off from contact with one's mistress create an amazing energy that cascades down upon the moment of connection. The eyes are an incredibly powerful conveyor of energy and information. When a mistress allows her slave to make that connection and project his devotion through it, the mirror of your statement is shared by the sub. When the mistress looks and says with her eyes that the slave's submission is worthy of acceptance and testing, that is the moment when the slave wants nothing but his mistress' will. That is the moment when the slave becomes her acquisition.

• 2 weeks later...

Mistress Chan,

You are Something Else! No wonder we adore You so. Just listening to You makes us s(weat).

Thank You, Mistress Chan, for this nugget of knowledge, in that we may greet You properly, keep harmony and restore Your pleasure in us that we are Your underlings, and You are our Stars.

Your,

lashee

Dear Lashee,

Thank you for your kind words. I find this Forum to be an intimate and respectful place for all to reveal, inquire, and just laugh out loud. I look forward to more of this as I check the forum daily. I await your words of wisdom or inquires. Hpoefully you will take the chance to meet my Gaze or will there be sweet nothings on the Forum on how you'd like to be accquired as one of my lucky slaves? :lol:

Mistress Chan,

You are Something Else! No wonder we adore You so. Just listening to You makes us s(weat).

Thank You, Mistress Chan, for this nugget of knowledge, in that we may greet You properly, keep harmony and restore Your pleasure in us that we are Your underlings, and You are our Stars.

Your,

lashee

Lashee,

You are too kind. I am only speaking the truth as I so perceive it. You are very welcome to induldge in this forum as a place to gain knowledge or share your own. I still have much to learn as this culture is immense and a vast range of ideology that we all need to learn and experience. I respect your feedback and welcome more of it.