Femdom in China.

Some pics from the Femdom scene in China. A friend there sent these to me. A femdom stageshow at one of the nightclubs. A bit odd because I've never met any Mainland Chinese who know what Femdom is, a few do, but it's pretty underground.

53_76d52105424b4ec67f5d2b9e163f651e

53_a838c4677427411c07eea76c26332072

53_6b5b0fc553ad4a4a891bf234287476ad

53_da211f3b4ae20277adc5cadc1213f941

53_51d18b5dab985d3d6e87ae2a2a00f5a8

Aside from all the Fortress ladies, a few of my Asian girlfriends in high school were definitely into power play the way I was! We used to tell stories about how we feminized (although we didn't use that word) our boyfriends just to see how far they'd go (with pictures to prove it and all!). Sometimes it wasn't even our boyfriends, just boys we knew!

One of my friends (she's Korean/Hawaiian) shaved her boyfriend (face, legs and pubes!), dressed him up in his mom's clothes (he was alot bigger than she was) and applied full makeup and video taped him giving a tour of his apartment in a woman's voice! I knew another girl (Malaysian) who would dress up and makeup her younger brother all the time. She sewed her own clothes so used him as a 'model' and her model was not complete without makeup (lol) but she convinced him by saying it was for practice.

-MJK