Guess The Mistress

Mistress Tran

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of you have been slapped across the face by these hands....hopefully you were paying attention enough to figure out which hands belongs to which Mistress.

Good luck.....maybe another lacy thong reward?

Rule:

2 guess max!

I will take a WAG and say: from top (sleeve) and then clockwise, Mistresses Kang, Ree, Zhao, Jung, Tran. Could use a soiled lacy thong to make soup for a warm up during these cold days. Yummy.

Many of you have been slapped across the face by these hands....hopefully you were paying attention enough to figure out which hands belongs to which Mistress.

Rule:

2 guess max!

GADZOOKS!!! I thought this would be easy but I haven't a clue. Must give this some serious thought.

Rule:

2 guess max!

upper right: Ms Chen. upper left: Ms Tran. lower right: Ms Ree. center: Ms Choi. lower left: Ms Kang.

This is awesome!! I was hoping They would do a guessing game with hands.

Thanks so much for posting this amazing pic. I'll start doing research immediately.

All of the hands look so beautiful & I'm also totally into those 2 hands with those nail polish colors too.

Is there any part of a Woman's body that doesn't drive men absolutely crazy? I guess not - every part is beautiful - even Their hands are hot.

All those Fortress Goddesses sitting at one table - I could just imagine the hot shoes & boots & different colors of toenail polish & shoe dangling going on under that table.

Mistress Tran,

Ok, here's my first guess. Starting at the top with the glass on her left is Mistress Kang and then moving to her left, clockwise I believe is Mistress Choi,

then next to her is Mistress Zhao, then next to her is Mistress Jung and then finally with the band on her wrist is Mistress Tran.

whip

I'm stumped - maybe the hand on the bottom is Mistress Tran, top right maybe Mistress Jung & top left maybe Mistress Zhao, I'm totally into the hand with the gold nail polish but I don't know who it is - I'm in love with Mistress Zhao's hands but yet I can't seem to guess which one is her hand or if she's even in this photo - I suck.

The Ruler of Games - Mistress Tran - is back with yet another guessing game for the subs - thank Yousmile.gif

This is a hard one - great picture - feel like blindfolded - but....

The Mistress with the white sleeve is Mistress Chen and then...clockwise...it is Mistress Kang, Mistress Zhao, Mistress Tran and Mistress Lin.

To be honest...I´ve no idea which hand is who´s cool.gif ...even after extensive gallery surfing...so second guess is...

The Mistress with the white sleeve is Mistress Tran and then...clockwise...it is Mistress Zhao, Mistress Lin, Mistress Chen and Mistress Kang.

Or maybe it´s the other way aroundlaugh.gif

So far everyone is wrong.....so disappointing my dear boys....i know you can all do better.

First hint: There is no MKang in the picture!

Dear Ms. Tran,

since this is kinda "mastermind", am I allowed to ask, if "everyone is wrong" means, that

noone so far guessed any hand right...or does it mean that just noone got all 5 hands,

but that at least some hands were guessed right...

all the best from Germany

Can I retract one of my guesses? If it's not too late,

I think 1:00 with the white sleeve & silverish nail polish may be the one & only Amazingly Stunning Beautiful Flawless Magickal NYC Foot Goddess Mistress Ree.

I notice that all of the Goddesses hands are the right hand which would probably rule out Mistress Ree's tattoo on her right wrist & also in one of the Florida photos, it looks like she may be wearing the same color nail polish & the skin color of the hand looks similar to this photo so I think I may be right about this one.

Can I retract one of my guesses? If it's not too late,

I think 1:00 with the white sleeve & silverish nail polish may be the one & only Amazingly Stunning Beautiful Flawless Magickal NYC Foot Goddess Mistress Ree.

I notice that all of the Goddesses hands are the right hand which would probably rule out Mistress Ree's tattoo on her right wrist & also in one of the Florida photos, it looks like she may be wearing the same color nail polish & the skin color of the hand looks similar to this photo so I think I may be right about this one.

Interesting theories Johnny..... But are you willing to put $$$ down? ;)

I guess I don't have a hand fetish as I was intrigued by the tabletop. LOL I have only sessioned with Ms. Jung so I hope I don't screw this up but I don't recognize her hands there. My apologies if I'm wrong Mistress Jung!

Lucky guess :)

***BONUS ROUND***

One can easily see that none of the hands in the picture are mine, as I probably have the most distinguishable right hand. Does anyone know why?

For what it's worth, I will start from the top and guess,

Mistress Kang - Mistress Lin - mZ - Mistress Jung - MTran

Since hints have revealed that Mistress Kang & Mistress Jung are not present in the Guess the Mistress picture, my revised second guess, and it really is a guess, would be, starting from the top,

Mistress Chen - Mistress Lin - mZ - Mistress Choi - MTran

Lucky guess :)

***BONUS ROUND***

One can easily see that none of the hands in the picture are mine, as I probably have the most distinguishable right hand. Does anyone know why?

Oh, that's right - I completely forgot about the tattoo on the 3rd finger of Your right hand which I first noticed in one of Your recent videos - Sorry Mistress Jung, I should have remembered that, especially since I'm always going on & on about how amazing Your hands & soles are - Thank You for pointing that out.

Interesting theories Johnny..... But are you willing to put $$$ down? ;)

Actually, I started to 2nd guess myself shortly after I posted that - I think I may have jumped to conclusions before I was 100% sure - but I did discover that You have extremely beautiful hands, especially the photo where You're touching that piece of the moon - wow - they match perfectly with Your amazing feet. Luckily, I don't usually place bets on my theories & hypotheses because I'm not too bright - but maybe if start taking some gingko or choline supplements, I'll have a little more faith in my theories.