I Don't Deserve Pussy

Dashan

I want to share my FF experience for not only denizens of the FF, but for those “Fence sitters” that are reading this guest forum, getting aroused by what they read but not sure if they should take the leap, and propel fantasy into reality.  It does take guts to book a visit to the FF.  However, this could well be the best money you ever spend in your life.

To usher in the New Year, I scheduled a “double double,” two hours with two mistresses.  These two brilliant, sexy girls’ names names will remain confidential, unless they choose to reply to this post. Let me just call them “Sugar” and “Spice.”  (You can pick your own favorites; I’m sure they are all fantastic.)

Just seeing these two smoking hot stunners enter the room made me tremble with desire and fear.  Spice is tall, voluptuous, and bold, like a brash Tuscan red, and Sugar is lithe, delicate looking (but firm) like a lovely Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.

After a lovely pre-session chat, these two angels proceeded to put me through the paces.  These two beauties have limitless energy and imagination, pushing me past my limits, and turning fantasy into reality. 

I won’t give details other than to say that the session was a “greatest hits” of all that’s good about BDSM; everything I could have wished for and more. (Spice is wonderful with ropes, by the way, a real artist.  Sugar excels at the sensual side of things.)

What I loved most about the session is that the girls go about their work with such delight and enthusiasm.  Countless times they broke out in laughter, either at the ridiculousness of my predicaments, or at my feeble attempts to endure what they dished out.  They truly enjoy their work, and they run the Fortress with incredible attention to detail.

After they sent me on my way, into the chilly Chinatown night, I was a new man, with fresh lightness, power and pep in my step.  I was “open” and some pain endured. Nothing gives me the feeling of power like a session with “Sugar and Spice” at the Fortress. 

If you have never been to the FF, or it’s been awhile, get your ass (literally) over there soon.

And the title of my post?  It was my safe word.

1325176526[/url]' post='30760']

I want to share my FF experience for not only denizens of the FF, but for those “Fence sitters” that are reading this guest forum, getting aroused by what they read but not sure if they should take the leap, and propel fantasy into reality. It does take guts to book a visit to the FF. However, this could well be the best money you ever spend in your life.

To usher in the New Year, I scheduled a “double double,” two hours with two mistresses. These two brilliant, sexy girls’ names names will remain confidential, unless they choose to reply to this post. Let me just call them “Sugar” and “Spice.” (You can pick your own favorites; I’m sure they are all fantastic.)

Just seeing these two smoking hot stunners enter the room made me tremble with desire and fear. Spice is tall, voluptuous, and bold, like a brash Tuscan red, and Sugar is lithe, delicate looking (but firm) like a lovely Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.

After a lovely pre-session chat, these two angels proceeded to put me through the paces. These two beauties have limitless energy and imagination, pushing me past my limits, and turning fantasy into reality.

I won’t give details other than to say that the session was a “greatest hits” of all that’s good about BDSM; everything I could have wished for and more. (Spice is wonderful with ropes, by the way, a real artist. Sugar excels at the sensual side of things.)

What I loved most about the session is that the girls go about their work with such delight and enthusiasm. Countless times they broke out in laughter, either at the ridiculousness of my predicaments, or at my feeble attempts to endure what they dished out. They truly enjoy their work, and they run the Fortress with incredible attention to detail.

After they sent me on my way, into the chilly Chinatown night, I was a new man, with fresh lightness, power and pep in my step. I was “open” and some pain endured. Nothing gives me the feeling of power like a session with “Sugar and Spice” at the Fortress.

If you have never been to the FF, or it’s been awhile, get your ass (literally) over there soon.

And the title of my post? It was my safe word.

Dashan,Very cool and very nice. I liked the comparison to wine! I am envious of your good fortune to enjoy 2 wonderful FF mistresses for 2 hours. As a former fence sitter, I can appreciate such a step forward. Thanks. Toby

I want to share my FF experience for not only denizens of the FF, but for those “Fence sitters” that are reading this guest forum, getting aroused by what they read but not sure if they should take the leap, and propel fantasy into reality. It does take guts to book a visit to the FF. However, this could well be the best money you ever spend in your life.

To usher in the New Year, I scheduled a “double double,” two hours with two mistresses. These two brilliant, sexy girls’ names names will remain confidential, unless they choose to reply to this post. Let me just call them “Sugar” and “Spice.” (You can pick your own favorites; I’m sure they are all fantastic.)

Just seeing these two smoking hot stunners enter the room made me tremble with desire and fear. Spice is tall, voluptuous, and bold, like a brash Tuscan red, and Sugar is lithe, delicate looking (but firm) like a lovely Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.

After a lovely pre-session chat, these two angels proceeded to put me through the paces. These two beauties have limitless energy and imagination, pushing me past my limits, and turning fantasy into reality.

I won’t give details other than to say that the session was a “greatest hits” of all that’s good about BDSM; everything I could have wished for and more. (Spice is wonderful with ropes, by the way, a real artist. Sugar excels at the sensual side of things.)

What I loved most about the session is that the girls go about their work with such delight and enthusiasm. Countless times they broke out in laughter, either at the ridiculousness of my predicaments, or at my feeble attempts to endure what they dished out. They truly enjoy their work, and they run the Fortress with incredible attention to detail.

After they sent me on my way, into the chilly Chinatown night, I was a new man, with fresh lightness, power and pep in my step. I was “open” and some pain endured. Nothing gives me the feeling of power like a session with “Sugar and Spice” at the Fortress.

And the title of my post? It was my safe word.

I agree totally. My first trip was in Nov. Due to distance i have to wait for my next trip. I agree it is the best money you can spend. At tax time i am going to Am trax in and stay at a hotel for a few nights. Looking forward to my Mistress < she knows who she is > to punish me good. You are right on ......on all your pointsrolleyes.gif

Did you use it? (the safeword)

I'm trying to work up the courage myself and wrap my mind around a new experience. Posts like yours really help, and I know I have a sweet tooth for some Sugar now :)

I only used my safe word around 20 times, for which, of course, I received even more pleasurable punishment.

Dashan,

It was your safe word that attracted me to this topic, since I believe this is what got me interested in the scene to begin with. Plus as much as I admire fetish attire, why ultimately I prefer a Mistress to be nude, with the possible exception of boots. In taking what I desire most, Asian pussy and denying me the tremendous pleasure it can give. To have me bound while waving it in my face and letting me drink from it, but never being allowed to enter. To hold back from me what I want most of all, making me feel that I am not deserving, or not good enough to be allowed access, is what absolutely drives me crazy.

Dashan- what a great read! makes me proud to say I abuse the will of men :) and on that note- "Saishan" is much more appropriate!

How strange that I prefer white to red and "Sugar", I believe, prefers red LOL

Saishan, your account lacked detail, which I'd love to read more on- particularly from *your* perspective :) If it's turns out to me more suitable for Devotee, I'll move it..that is if you're up for sharing :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!

Dashan- what a great read! makes me proud to say I abuse the will of men :) and on that note- "Saishan" is much more appropriate!

How strange that I prefer white to red and "Sugar", I believe, prefers red LOL

Saishan, your account lacked detail, which I'd love to read more on- particularly from *your* perspective :) If it's turns out to me more suitable for Devotee, I'll move it..that is if you're up for sharing :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!

M. Kang, I would love to share the "full version" of my post with you for you to post to your forum.

I would not normally share this level of detail, but since letting you into mind will make you an even better domme, I am willing to do it. Also since you and Mina made such a work of art last session , I feel almost selfish to not share it with the rest of your fans/subs.

here's my idea, though. I will email it to you, and you can post it yourself under your name. I'd like to see you add a few sentences about what you are feeling/thinking when you are running the session; I'm sure this would be popular with your many fans as well.

Deal? if so, let me know where to email it.

Dashan,

It was your safe word that attracted me to this topic, since I believe this is what got me interested in the scene to begin with. Plus as much as I admire fetish attire, why ultimately I prefer a Mistress to be nude, with the possible exception of boots. In taking what I desire most, Asian pussy and denying me the tremendous pleasure it can give. To have me bound while waving it in my face and letting me drink from it, but never being allowed to enter. To hold back from me what I want most of all, making me feel that I am not deserving, or not good enough to be allowed access, is what absolutely drives me crazy.

Agreed- so much nicer to be domme'd by a feminine, smiling, sexy asian girl than a gruff mean old woman that looks like she came out of the "Dresden Diaries"

M. Kang, I would love to share the "full version" of my post with you for you to post to your forum.

I would not normally share this level of detail, but since letting you into mind will make you an even better domme, I am willing to do it. Also since you and Mina made such a work of art last session , I feel almost selfish to not share it with the rest of your fans/subs.

here's my idea, though. I will email it to you, and you can post it yourself under your name. I'd like to see you add a few sentences about what you are feeling/thinking when you are running the session; I'm sure this would be popular with your many fans as well.

Deal? if so, let me know where to email it.

You have not known me for long but you should at least know that I am not one to "do requests" or "accept deals". But since you asked I can only assume you really want what's coming to you *diabolical LOL*

Can I trust you to figure out how to proceed from here?

You have not known me for long but you should at least know that I am not one to "do requests" or "accept deals". But since you asked I can only assume you really want what's coming to you *diabolical LOL*

Can I trust you to figure out how to proceed from here?

I told you I'm a recalcitrant sub- I'm already one step ahead of you and have posted a "full version" of my latest escapade under you at the FF to on your devotee forum.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the our next session and look forward to you meeting my one simple request which Sugar should have forwarded to you by now.

Yes, I am fully cognizant of the ridiculous amount of pain and risk I am bringing upon myself with said request. So when I see it fulfilled, I will know you are in the mood to mete out serious punishment.

what is it about us Asian lovers that makes us feel we don't deserve Asian pussy? that could be a topic in itself!

I love the way you think. I think Spice specifically chose the safe word phrase for me based on my excessive bragging about how much asian I have sampled over the years