new vids are a hoot!

joey

i went to the website early sunday morning and saw your new vids, Superior Mistress Kang! you and all the ladies are so smoking hot i had to cancel church! thanks for the new vids! you and the fortress ladies are so wonderful!

Ms Ree's video made me pant like a dog!

i went to the website early sunday morning and saw your new vids, Superior Mistress Kang! you and all the ladies are so smoking hot i had to cancel church! thanks for the new vids! you and the fortress ladies are so wonderful!

Ms Ree's video made me pant like a dog!

Wow, no kidding! Now I'm Jonesin' for some new vids on the other Mistresses, too!

Can we volunteer to let our sessions be partly videotaped for these type of videos? ;)

Glad you guys are enjoying it as much as I am LOL

I have nightly bedtime ritual with my Android- I like to surf the Market for new apps, watch videos, listen to audio books... Last night I was in bed watching this video:

http://fortressnyc.com/images/uploads/Zhao-Tran-Kang-Ko-Vs-Candy.flv

I could hear ever detail on my headphones and could NOT stop laughing for a good four minutes at Candy's last two lines of whimpering "I can't take anymore, I'm not a good pain slut" BWAHAHAHA And then to top it all off (pun- ha), the expression on mZ's face. priceless.

mZ- What *was* that look?! LOL

Glad you guys are enjoying it as much as I am LOL

I have nightly bedtime ritual with my Android- I like to surf the Market for new apps, watch videos, listen to audio books... Last night I was in bed watching this video:

http://fortressnyc.c...Ko-Vs-Candy.flv

Thoroughly enjoying the new vids! Can never get enough of all the beautiful Mistresses.

Ree's video was sexy, she's looking great, liked the finetuning with the nipples!

The Mistresses look so good. The videos are great! Thanks!

finetuning with the nipples is right. ive been playing ree adjusting my nipples nonstop since i saw that. very hot

I'm totally getting into these sessions videos - it's definitely opening me up to a lot of different things - & I love nipple play & there seems to be so much of it in these vids - Fortress TV is my absolute favorite channel - thanks so much - I'm always so excited when I see something new posted & extremely grateful for Your generosity.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mistress Kang. I like the videos too, but I was wondering why the video I shot with Mistress Choi and Zhao in December 2010 is not posted anywhere? Did it not make the cut? I'd like to try it again next time I'm in NY and see if I could improve my performance if that is the case.....Billeigh