Video Chat

Fortress Video Chat  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in Video Chat Session?

• Yes, I would love this.
    • Meh, not so much- more into the real thing.
    • Depends mostly on the price.
  2. 2. What kind of Chat Sessions would you be interested in?

• I would like to Top a submissive player over video chat.
    • I would like to be Topped by a Dominant player over video chat.
    • Either or, so long as it's kinky;-)
    • No interest

There's been a little discussion- nothing firm yet, among the Players about Pay Video Chat. While we are booked pretty solid most weeks, we have a LOT of tourists and visitors who just can't make it back but want to session with their favorite Dommes. This would be a way for them to do that.

Obviously it's not going to be bargain basement, no point trying to compete with third world labor and hanging out in front of a camera all day dealing with annoying trolls is no fun so not something we're going to try. But some sort of thing were you could email and schedule some time with your favorite Domme. Maybe a bit of a booster shot between sessions.

So, give me some feedback...

There's been a little discussion- nothing firm yet, among the Players about Pay Video Chat. While we are booked pretty solid most weeks, we have a LOT of tourists and visitors who just can't make it back but want to session with their favorite Dommes. This would be a way for them to do that.

Obviously it's not going to be bargain basement, no point trying to compete with third world labor and hanging out in front of a camera all day dealing with annoying trolls is no fun so not something we're going to try. But some sort of thing were you could email and schedule some time with your favorite Domme. Maybe a bit of a booster shot between sessions.

Tried to vote but was told to answer both questions. As I have no interest in a video chat, the second question doesn't apply.

Dear Jessy,

It has two sides to it, as everything in life does...

when you can't get to New York for a longer period of time it would be nice to see one of your favorites now and then...

and it could be a chance to get to know a mistress, that you haven't met yet... if you're not sure, if you want to meet her

in a real session, you could have a chat first and see, if it developes in a direction, you would like for a session...

although actually I met 3 mistresses at the fortress and they all turned out to be special and as close to perfect for my

kind of session as they could get... but I don't think, that I was just lucky... I think it is the overall quality of the mistresses...

I would be surprised, if one of the other mistresses would turn out to be "totally wrong"... they are all gorgeous, they all

have their fans, so they must have impressed the ones, who met them.... so they all have to be really good, right?

Still knowing all about doing the right thing at the right time...it still can happen, that there's no spark somehow....

So a chat could be something like a first chemistry test...

But I wonder, if it might take away the drive to save money for the trip to New York again, or maybe makes you think to go somewhere else (not another fortress like facility, just another town...),

because if you want to see a special mistress again, you can book a chat session then, and don't need to go to NYC anymore...

So I am not sure.... I think it would depend on the way you'd be running this....

Hi Head Mistress Kang -

What kind of video-chat service do you envision?

I think this idea can be executed but in several ways.

Like Tommy mentioned, it could serve to be a good ice breaker to meet a new Fortress Dom or to even reconnect with one who a person has had a session with in the past.

Whether it is a simple conversation, or something in-depth could vary from person to person.

Another idea is maybe host a virtual date with a Fortress Dom?

I'm not really sure how you ladies run the Dinner and Dominations, perhaps some of you guys could shed some light on it too, but imagine doing something of that calibur but virtual.

Almost like a web-cast during dinner or lunch time, but with a little more kinky zest to it. :)

The other direction this idea can go towards, is to actually have like a real session, however, virtually. The only thing is that the user-experience will vary from person to person. To be with someone in person versus virtually.. there is a huge difference. Then again, at the same time it can be just as convenient and economical for those that can't travel all the time. So there are pros and cons to weigh out.

If you hosted a video-chat session with a client/user, you should probably think about in advance in how to make the user-experience unique since I'm sure not everyone has access to all the cool gadgets and toys the Fortress has. Find out what they own, and assume the client doesn't have anything, but if they do - it'll make things most interesting. :)

Another thing to think about is there are probably a few BDSM activities that you should only do in-person versus virtual for safety reasons. Don't want a poor guy or girl to tie themselves up, and then not have a person to un-tie them.. hehe. :)

Technology wise, make the recommendation that people do the video-chat on a high-speed line for an optimal experience. It would totally suck to do a video chat, and then get disconnected over and over, or video/audio looks choppy. Got to take that into consideration.

I'm curious, but what do you have in mind with regards to the video feed? Would it be two-way or just one-way?

For example, if I were to connect with you online, is the expectation that I'll see you only, but you won't see me?

Or would I be expected to have a web-cam too?

Technically, two-way sounds a whole lot of fun. For the sub and Dom, it creates a mutual experience, but then there is security to worry about.. like "am I being recorded?" "am I going to end up on a bdsm tube website?" - and that kinda compromises the privacy that a client normally gets when attending an in-person session.

I dunno why but this topic got me to be chatty. :) I hope I'm not boring you, Head Mistress Kang.

Now for the fun stuff...

Assuming the client has toys, or maybe another person with them, - a video session can turn into a very erotic and unique bdsm experience. ^^

Depending what the client is into.. you could easily have them do stuff for you on live camera (which in this case 2-way camera would be ideal), and you'd see them enacting whatever you tell them to do.

If the person has another person with them, the topper Dom can tell one of the subs to act as a middle topper and do stuff to the other sub (or vice-versa). Fun stuff, no? :)

Or if the client is a topper, they could have them do similar things to the Miss. You Mistresses are very well equipped at the Fortress. ^^

Overall I think Video-Chat would be cool, but there are a few things to think about in advance.

Perhaps, a set of guidelines should be made so that a client partaking has a set level of expectation.

Would these video chats be a one-time thing, like an in-person session? or would a subscription be involved, and you can communicate with any Fortress Mistress if you make a virtual appointment with them?

Mistress Kang,

I love the booster shot concept as an out of town visiter. It wouldn't be a substitute for the real thing but a way to conduct regular distance training/develop deeper chemistry. It would go well beyond the standard video chat for clients at a distance because of the repport already established and therefore be worth it. It would also present the chance to experience new players prior to booking. I already have a list of scenareos and a trunk of toys/outfits ready to go:D

LW