high maintenance ladies

joey

there are two types of high maintenance ladies. The first type actually needs things to be done for her because she's socially helpless without being looked after. The second type is deliberately high maintenance only because she enjoys making the man work for her. The first one is a pure pain in the ass, the second one actually needs a little push back to keep from becoming bored - and is therefore more interesting.

Easy to see which category the Fortress ladies fall into...but only by choice. I doubt any of them are ever high maintenance except for the fun of it.

Does "high maintenance" mean hard to please? My experience is that women who are truly high maintenance by my definition see themselves as low to no maintenance. I would not say that it takes a superior male to handle but certainly an understanding one.

The only great woman is a high maintenance woman. She's like a Harley Davidson- quirky, exciting, difficult to handle...only a superior man can handle her. Who wants a woman that is easy to handle?

More like a Ducati

there are two types of high maintenance ladies. The first type actually needs things to be done for her because she's socially helpless without being looked after. The second type is deliberately high maintenance only because she enjoys making the man work for her. The first one is a pure pain in the ass, the second one actually needs a little push back to keep from becoming bored - and is therefore more interesting.

Easy to see which category the Fortress ladies fall into...but only by choice. I doubt any of them are ever high maintenance except for the fun of it.

I can only speak for myself, and I am purely low maintenance.

What I do enjoy is giving someone an especially difficult task just to amuse myself with their difficulty in completing it. Like painting my nails with my sheer stockings as a blindfold :)

More like a Ducati

I can only speak for myself, and I am purely low maintenance.

What I do enjoy is giving someone an especially difficult task just to amuse myself with their difficulty in completing it. Like painting my nails with my sheer stockings as a blindfold :)

Part of being a "high maintenance woman" is denying that you are one.

Do any of you fortress lovelies consider yourself a high maintenance lady?

joey,

Normally, "high maintenance" is used to describe things, not people. "BDSMers" don't really come off as the "normal" type (you included) so one can logically conclude you are using it as slang to which my reply would be "No, I am not high maintenance and don't think any of the FF ladies are either, of course the latter still just an opinion".

We've all heard of what happens when one "assumes" so its only fair to ask you, joey, since it is your question, to please tell us what "high maintenance" means to you so that our responses can refer to a clear definition.

joey,

Normally, "high maintenance" is used to describe things, not people. "BDSMers" don't really come off as the "normal" type (you included) so one can logically conclude you are using it as slang to which my reply would be "No, I am not high maintenance and don't think any of the FF ladies are either, of course the latter still just an opinion".

We've all heard of what happens when one "assumes" so its only fair to ask you, joey, since it is your question, to please tell us what "high maintenance" means to you so that our responses can refer to a clear definition.

Can someone hand Joey a tissue......I think his nose might be bleeding. :huh:

joey,

I was refering to ladies who enjoy the finer things in life, have to be doted on, have to have a man with a six figure income, etc.

Part of being a "high maintenance woman" is denying that you are one.

I prefer "complex"

Oh, if Valentino Rossi is right (the 9 time world champion) the Ducati is horrible to ride this year...

he only got 10th in the first race of the year... and was very disappointed with his Ducati...

Sorry mZ

Excuse me, tommy, what are you sorry about?

If she has a sense of entitlement because she really is complex, can tell which side of the Loire valley a wine came from by the minerality, will take on El Capitan on a dare, can hold up her end of a fascinating conversation and needs a man who can keep up with her so she won't be bored by him...then yes, there is something to such a women. But I wouldn't call her a high maintenance lady.

If she has a sense of entitlement just because for some odd reason she thinks she deserves to live a six figure life style and be pampered, she can go hang.

Unfortunately I don't know which type of women the men who prefer a "high maintenance" lady think they are talking about.