Guess The Mistress Or Take a Gut Punch!

I checked earlier today & I just doublechecked again to make sure it wasn't Mistress Zhao's feet (wow - those photos still blow me away - I love Mistress Zhao's precious feet so much) - from what I can see, Mistress Zhao's feet look very different than the ones in these photos.

& now I just found Mistress Chen's sandals pic & I see that She has a very curvy top of the arch (the part where the arch meets the big toe) but Her toes look longer & I know Mistree Ree has shorter toes -

I'm sticking with my 2nd vote which was actually my gut instinct that I should have listened to when I put my first vote in (although it was really hot wondering if that was Mistress Kang in the photo)

I know I'm a little slow - but I think this time I may really be onto something here -

I think the Goddess in the photo is the same Goddess who walked barefoot in that classic masterpiece movie, Introducing the Players of the Fortress, Beautiful Goddess Mistress Ree is my 2nd vote.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your prize is that you have not gotten "stamped" :) You're still "M.G.E." Marginally... ;P

Never mind Mistress. I saw the prior response. How am I only "marginally" good enought?

What do I have to do to achieve good enough status? Would stamping help? If so, please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks

Well, I *was* going to say "Not" Good Enough. But I thought you deserved the more precise and forthright definition of "Never" Good Enough :)

Just kidding, I'm not that brutal, I would at least give you a chance to prove me right :)

Thank You Mistress you are right as always

Ok I have one!

Guess who these soles and booty belong to :)

Winner gets to eat Chinese dumplings out of my buttcrack! LOL

Ok I have one!

Guess who these soles and booty belong to :)

Winner gets to eat Chinese dumplings out of my buttcrack! LOL

Yummy yummy, dim summy. My WAG is M Choi.

YES! You are also CORRECT and on your first try! Some would say you came in second place, but you and I both know that what they ctually mean is you're the number one loser LOL

How hot is it to be called a loser by Mistress Kang? Inspires me to strive for insignificance.

I agree, MisterWinerack, this *is* a fun game, and you are the number two loser!!! :)

Where's my Dymo Labler? "Number Three Loser"! :))

I've put my Dymo away...

I like that you identified Mistress Choi by her knees. Serious question- do you have a knee-philia?

And for you:

post-18073-0-46547200-1336540143.jpg

post-18073-0-35712700-1336540173.jpg

Take this!:

post-18073-0-47228200-1336540230.jpg

post-18073-0-81472200-1336540155.jpg

I already put my 2nd vote in so this is off the record -

but I'm wondering if the Beautiful Fortress Foot Goddess in the photo may be Mistress Chen.

I thought that the toes in the photo were shorter than Mistress Chen's toes but as I study the photo, I think that I may have been wrong about that.

Also, I'm studying the backside & looking through Mistress Chen's photo albums - it looks like the backside matches up.

I think these may be Mistress Chen's feet - I can't tell by the skin color because of the light of the photo.

This would be the 1st time I have ever seen a sole pic of Mistress Chen - wow - what a beautiful pair of soles.

I think Mistress Chen may be the Mystery Goddess - but this off the record - my 1st & 2nd vote are alrrady in.

You have such a good memory Mistress Kang! That was one surreal and hysterical day!

How, oh HOW could anyone forget a scene like that?! It was like walking into my fantasy Looney-Toones-Heaven :D You have no idea, it made my evening and I *STILL* get laugh out of just THINKING about it LOL

LOL, unfortunately it isn't.

I can give you the answer in a different electronic format, or you can keep guessing :)

Does this mean if you guess correctly, you'll want to eat Chinese dumplings out of my buttcrack too?

Are we talking about the same EDS? LOL

We can make it part of our Salon Roleplay! The scene will be dubbed :

You'll be secretly furious I brought you a dozen dumplings to use as currency, when you go in the back room to prepare the usual "hair mix", you'll take a just a wee bit longer because you'll also prepare the infamous Zhao's Pu-Pu Platter :D And like all the monomaniacal avengers before you, you won't risk only Pu-Pu-ing my portion of the dumplings- instead you go for the gusto and Pu-Pu ALL of them Zhao-Style! We'll have a drawn out event full of long supposedly-meaningful glares, thoughtful eyes pondering upward while finger-tapping a cheek preluding our Battle of the Wits! LOL! (Gold star and ass-ling for the winner who can guess the reference!)

Okay, now I'm totally convinced that it's Mistress Chen - off the record of course - because of the color of these soles - at first, I thought the distinctive color was coming from the lighting in the room where the photo was taken - like maybe those newer environmentally friendly light bulbs like I have been using in my apt. that give the rooms a different tint & make everything look a little different - but now as I look at the rug in this photo, I see that the lighting is not different at all - it's actually the color of these soles - wow this has to be Mistress Chen - these soles are smokin' hot! - I love the color - these feet are incredible.

I always automatically assume that every Fortress Mistress has beautiful feet but I had no idea Their feet were this beautiful - whenever I see a photo of Their feet for the 1st time, it's always been 1,000 times hotter than I had ever imagined, every single time, Mistresses Zhao, Jung, Kang, Mistress Ree, Vu, Tran, etc. - literally mind blowing.

So far, none of you contestants are right for your guesses on the second pic.

Try harder!

Just can't imagine who would pass up such an amazing opportunity of eating Chinese dumplings out of Your butt crack, but my track record on these "Guess The Mistress" games tells me that I will never experience such FINE dining.

Are we talking about the same EDS? LOL

We can make it part of our Salon Roleplay! The scene will be dubbed :

You'll be secretly furious I brought you a dozen dumplings to use as currency, when you go in the back room to prepare the usual "hair mix", you'll take a just a wee bit longer because you'll also prepare the infamous Zhao's Pu-Pu Platter :D And like all the monomaniacal avengers before you, you won't risk only Pu-Pu-ing my portion of the dumplings- instead you go for the gusto and Pu-Pu ALL of them Zhao-Style! We'll have a drawn out event full of long supposedly-meaningful glares, thoughtful eyes pondering upward while finger-tapping a cheek preluding our Battle of the Wits! LOL! (Gold star and ass-ling for the winner who can guess the reference!)

Meanwhile, you hair will turn back to black! LOL

I only know of one EDS, and I hope it's the only one ;)

Meanwhile, you hair will turn back to black! LOL

I only know of one EDS, and I hope it's the only one ;)

I am riding the train as I write this (above ground) and literally LOL'ed when I read the part about my hair turning black!

Ok, I am so curious now, I must know who it is!! I'm texting you now!!