Guess The Mistress Or Take a Gut Punch!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)Yes, Mistress Chen, I have a feeling that these beautiful precious feet may be Yours - if I am allowed to have a 3rd guess, my final answer is You.

Thank You, Beautiful Goddess Mistress Chen.

I'm going to guess Mistress Chen, although I've never met that side of her in person.

You boys may want to re-think your decision.

You won't be getting an answer out of me either. The big reveal will solely be up to Mistress Zhao. ;)

Is the suspense killing anyone yet??

Mistress Zhao, my idol, the suspense has been driving me crazy since You posted that incredible photo - but I love it - I'm totally enjoying this game, wondering who the Mystery Goddess is - I love these Guess the Mistress games, especially when it's about feet. Hmm, who can it be? You already ruled out Mistresses Vu, Jung, Kang & Yourself & I would be very surprised if these were Mistress Choi's feet because Her feet are too distinctively different than the feet in this photo - ooh wait a minute,

I think I think I just discovered a new clue - I'll be back.

Mistress Zhao, I have a quick question:

Mistress Ahn is retired, right? I'm guessing that there's no possibility that it can be Her in the mystery photo - I was just wondering, because, although I haven't matched Her feet up yet, there are a few similarities that are worth taking into consideration but I was never really sure if She was completely retired or semi retired from the Fortress or on a temporary leave of absence, etc.

Thanks

I think I too have to guess that it's Mistress Chen

I'm guessing that the soles of Your feet are absolutely breathtaking, especially with Your amazing skin color. (Chen)

I'm going to guess Mistress Chen, although I've never met that side of her in person.

You guys were right!

But it was fun watching your decision wavery a bit, Johnny, based on my silence ;)

But it seems that only Edgar is available to claim his prize. So Edgar, why don't you bring some dumplings for our session Friday! hehehehe

And for all you other weiners, here's some more feet for you to guess on!

You guys were right!

But it was fun watching your decision wavery a bit, Johnny, based on my silence ;)

But it seems that only Edgar is available to claim his prize. So Edgar, why don't you bring some dumplings for our session Friday! hehehehe

And for all you other weiners, here's some more feet for you to guess on!

Well thank ya mZ! Present the prize and I surely will partake...mmm, mmm good!