Spanking

Stinger

Quite a few years ago saw a serious spanking domme who spanked me endlessly then strapped and paddled me.

It was more humiliating as she had a vanilla friend in the room the whole time and had me answer any questions she had about my feelings regarding this whole experience.

Adding insult to injury! That's always fun ;)

Ray:

Reminds me of my late December session with Ms. Zhao when out of the blue she started tickling me. What unbearable torture!!

Couldn't handle that today.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy;

In one of my earlier sessions with Mistress Zhao, she gave me such an intense tickling that I feared I would have an asthma attack. When I mentioned I might have an attack, she said "don't." I didn't.

Ray

Dannyboy;

In one of my earlier sessions with Mistress Zhao, she gave me such an intense tickling that I feared I would have an asthma attack. When I mentioned I might have an attack, she said "don't." I didn't.

Ray

Ray:

Maybe that was mind over matter? Still a Mistress should always know of any potential medical issues/infirmities. In 2012 when I did a training session with Ms.Tran/Lahiri with an injured foot Ms. Tran found other ways of pushing limits that didn't risk exacerbation but caused great humiliation (and giggling on her part.)

Tickling is a different kind of torture for which the human organism is totally defenseless. My biggest fear is losing bladder control. Even a Mistress' "don't" may not work.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy;

Ray

Command and Control the Mistress Zhao way. Wonderful. I doubt if I would have been capable of the same. Tickling drives me over the edge every time. You have my admiration.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been in this position countless times with Mistress Zhao. Indescibable feelings of pain, humiliation, and freedom from the doldrums of life. Especially when she scolds or calmly lectures me while she's giving me a well deserved paddling. I have fond memories of them all. My favorite pictures of her are the ones with Ms Seung accross her knee.

I've also had the privilege of being accross the knees of Mistresses Kang, Ahn, Vu, Ree, Jung, and Chen. All unforgettable.

Saw someone viewing this and thought I'd update my resume. I forgot to include Mistress Choi before and now I'll add Mistresses Koi, Tran, and Haru.

I'd like to but my posts get stuck in a "saving post" mode frequently and I have to start over and it gets frustrating. I'm 5 session revues behind since mid December. I'll get to it soon and hopefully it'll send.

Ray,

My only suggestion, is create the review in word and then cut/paste. At most this takes a few seconds to perform. You will not be losing lots of content that way or wasting your time. Just a thought that may help.

Howard