Spanking

Stinger

Spanking is great!

Obviously it has been used in many settings.

Like in Asia, it has been used in private and even public settings. It has been used to bring discipline to everyone that needed it.

China has the tung-tew and Vietnam uses chopsticks. Perhaps even more discipline instruments :o

Does Korea has something nice too for spanking?

I saw some nice panties that allows a good spanking with the panties on, it's sexy too.

Mine is with a Mistress grabbing me and giving a good spanking. By hand, paddle.

By hand is great, but they are hands, so using instruments might be better when doing more spankings.

Do you have a favorite setting for a good spanking? And with which instrument?

Stinger,

Any setting for me is great for a good spanker. The key, at least for me, is to have an enthusiastic spanker who wants to dish out a good and vigorous thrashing. And of course the Fortress is the perfect place to find a good spanking.

whip

Spanking is great!

Obviously it has been used in many settings.

Like in Asia, it has been used in private and even public settings. It has been used to bring discipline to everyone that needed it.

China has the tung-tew and Vietnam uses chopsticks. Perhaps even more discipline instruments :o

Does Korea has something nice too for spanking?

I saw some nice panties that allows a good spanking with the panties on, it's sexy too.

Mine is with a Mistress grabbing me and giving a good spanking. By hand, paddle.

By hand is great, but they are hands, so using instruments might be better when doing more spankings.

Do you have a favorite setting for a good spanking? And with which instrument?

Stinger,

I always love a good over the knee spanking. For me, the hand is preferable to an instrument, as I love the flesh on flesh contact. As far as a favorite setting, it wouldn't so much be the setting as much as the fact that I could be observed being spanked. Just something to add to the embarrassment of having my pants pulled down, put over the knee of a Mistress and having Her smack my ass until it turns a bright shade of red.

Stinger,

I always love a good over the knee spanking. For me, the hand is preferable to an instrument, as I love the flesh on flesh contact. As far as a favorite setting, it wouldn't so much be the setting as much as the fact that I could be observed being spanked. Just something to add to the embarrassment of having my pants pulled down, put over the knee of a Mistress and having Her smack my ass until it turns a bright shade of red.

Maybe a little scolding to go with it followed by a more effective spanking with a paddle.

I'll be brutally honest here, I've had complete mental orgasms just seeing a wooden paddle in the hand of my Mistress- she knows who she is. Being doubled over the knee of my other san-disant mistress has been bliss.

Paddling, both on the receiving or delivering end, to me is the ultimate subjugation, release and beautiful aspect of the BDSM scene. Taboo, visceral, and sexual all at once.

I have had many a wonderful sub over my knee, and been lucky enough to enjoy severe paddling from the lovelies at the FF.

Starting out with bare hands is especially intimate, yet using a variety of paddles will provide different colors of pain.

I highly recommend it for all- it is simultaneously cathartic, sexual, and humiliating.

I wonder if other subs enjoy this activity as much as I do, and I wonder if the Mistresses at the FF derive the same pleasure from administering it that I do?

I'll be brutally honest here, I've had complete mental orgasms just seeing a wooden paddle in the hand of my Mistress- she knows who she is. Being doubled over the knee of my other san-disant mistress has been bliss.

Paddling, both on the receiving or delivering end, to me is the ultimate subjugation, release and beautiful aspect of the BDSM scene. Taboo, visceral, and sexual all at once.

I have had many a wonderful sub over my knee, and been lucky enough to enjoy severe paddling from the lovelies at the FF.

Starting out with bare hands is especially intimate, yet using a variety of paddles will provide different colors of pain.

I highly recommend it for all- it is simultaneously cathartic, sexual, and humiliating.

I wonder if other subs enjoy this activity as much as I do, and I wonder if the Mistresses at the FF derive the same pleasure from administering it that I do?

I've been in this position countless times with Mistress Zhao. Indescibable feelings of pain, humiliation, and freedom from the doldrums of life. Especially when she scolds or calmly lectures me while she's giving me a well deserved paddling. I have fond memories of them all. My favorite pictures of her are the ones with Ms Seung accross her knee.

I've also had the privilege of being accross the knees of Mistresses Kang, Ahn, Vu, Ree, Jung, and Chen. All unforgettable.

I've been in this position countless times with Mistress Zhao. Indescibable feelings of pain, humiliation, and freedom from the doldrums of life. Especially when she scolds or calmly lectures me while she's giving me a well deserved paddling. I have fond memories of them all. My favorite pictures of her are the ones with Ms Seung accross her knee.

I've also had the privilege of being accross the knees of Mistresses Kang, Ahn, Vu, Ree, Jung, and Chen. All unforgettable.

You, sir, are a fortunate man; definitely an aesthete and bon viveur!

You woffy require a special form of spanking. I like to call it the spank/tickle combo. Puts a big smile on my face feeling you squirm from the pain one minute then from the tickling the next and back again :)

You woffy require a special form of spanking. I like to call it the spank/tickle combo. Puts a big smile on my face feeling you squirm from the pain one minute then from the tickling the next and back again :)

ooo I'll have to try that with him. I knew that he was hopelessly ticklish, but that sounds like a great combo!

Yes Ms Jung. Seems that when the spanking gets too intense and I hope it stops, the tickling starts and I want to return to the spanking again. :lol:

Stinger,

Any setting for me is great for a good spanker. The key, at least for me, is to have an enthusiastic spanker who wants to dish out a good and vigorous thrashing. And of course the Fortress is the perfect place to find a good spanking.

whip

Hey whip,

Do you have anything in particular? Like super obedience?

Stinger,

Like someone watching while getting spanked?

I saw people getting orgasms by some light spanking on the breasts?

• 1 year later...