Mistress Naomi Haru Newest Fortress Player (discounted double-domme training sessions available now)

Hey guys!

Welcome our newest addition to the Fortress, Mistress Naomi Haru! Sort of a Japanese version of Bettie Page, definitely a buxom beauty- see for yourself!

http://fortressnyc.c...s/mistress_haru

One of my favorite pics of the latex set:

Mistress Naomi Haru.jpg

Mistress Naomi Haru is now available for a limited number of double-Domme training sessions. We are offering discounted rates:

Mistresses Haru & Zhao- $270 one hour

Mistresses Haru & Tran- $270 one hour

Mistresses Haru & Kang- $350 one hour

Please email to reserve your session immediately! Availability is limited- hurry!

Hey guys!

Welcome our newest addition to the Fortress, Mistress Naomi Haru! Sort of a Japanese version of Bettie Page, definitely a buxom beauty- see for yourself!

post-18073-0-50260500-1338929921_thumb.jpg

Mistress Naomi Haru is now available for a limited number of double-Domme training sessions with Mistress Mia Zhao, Mistress Lucy Tran and me (Kang)!

Book your session with any one of us (Zhao, Tran, Kang) and Mistress Naomi Haru can join us for one hour at a discounted rate of only +$50.

Please email to reserve your session immediately! Availability is limited- hurry!

Welcome Mistress Haru. Congratulations on taking your place among the most beautiful and intriguing women in the world. Seems like a good fit to me.

The name "Naomi" has it's origins in Hebrew and Japanese. It means beautiful, pleasant, delightful, and gentle. I've known two women named Naomi. A Puerto Rican girl who was a foul mouth bitch, and a Japenese girl who was the most beautiful girl I've ever known.

While Mistress Haru is beautiful and probably pleasant and delightful, I have my doubts about the gentle part. ;)

Hey guys!

Mistress Naomi Haru is now available for a limited number of double-Domme training sessions with Mistress Mia Zhao, Mistress Lucy Tran and me (Kang)!

Book your session with any one of us (Zhao, Tran, Kang) and Mistress Naomi Haru can join us for one hour at a discounted rate of only +$50.

Welcome Mistress Haru! I hope that Your Fortress experience proves to be a wonderful one. Who wouldn't love a Merciless Enchantress with a devious sadistic mind.

Hey guys!

Welcome to the Fortress Mistress Haru! I hope that Your Fortress experience is a wonderful one. Who wouldn't love a Merciless Enchantress with a devious sadistic mind.

The name "Naomi" has it's origins in Hebrew and Japanese. It means beautiful, pleasant, delightful, and gentle. I've known two women named Naomi. A Puerto Rican girl who was a foul mouth bitch, and a Japenese girl who was the most beautiful girl I've ever known.

While Mistress Haru is beautiful and probably pleasant and delightful, I have my doubts about the gentle part. ;)

Gentleness really depends on how generous I'm feeling... :)